"The weiners are soft and bouncy. Delicious! I can't stop eating"Ichijou Ririka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

I make it so Hololive never shills capeshit of any form again. What is the monkeys paw in this.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

I make it so Hololive never shills capeshit of any form again. What is the monkeys paw in this.
Just you wait until a Kiara x Starfire collab, Or Peacemaker x Ame collab

Koronesuki

X-Potato
There's a flurry of Gundam-related Tweets from Ami Yoshiko in the past hour or so. Glad she's having fun and enjoying Japan.

You dig giant robots!
I dig giant robots!
We dig giant robots!
Chicks dig giant robots!
is it okay to be racist against filipinos?
-eimi usami
also yes eimi i specifically give you the pass

I'm pretty sure she could just give herself the pass. Also, this should probably be added to the random quotes.
Please, for the love of God.

Get Mumei and Elira in the same room/on the same screen at the same time.

Then let things play out in whichever way they may.
In vtuber news, Elira Pandora was found murdered this morning. The only clues found at the scene were mysterious red stains which were initially thought to be blood, but forensic analysis has revealed to be berry juice.

Negzana

USS IOWA

Prepare yourselves gentlemen in a few hours X comic freaks are gonna come crashimg through the gate.

Last edited:

Tubedude

Eh, while the Suicide Squad live action movie and game were shit, the two animated movies were decent for what they were, don't know how well Suicide Squad comics perform.

So Suicide Squad has 2 decent and 2 horrid media entries, with the 2 decent being animated. The anime might at least be somewhat interesting, will have to see when it happens.

Negzana

Eh, while the Suicide Squad live action movie and game were shit, the two animated movies were decent for what they were, don't know how well Suicide Squad comics perform.

So Suicide Squad has 2 decent and 2 horrid media entries, with the 2 decent being animated. The anime might at least be somewhat interesting, will have to see when it happens.
At least for me, DC is less soyish than and pop culturish than Marvel and I would love an actual DC comics fan vtuber like Uruka in Holo, but these are white women they're going to be normies who saw DCEU, Young Justice, and maybe a little DCAU and TT (Which are great though) when younger. If you ask them what their favorite crisis is at the very best they'd ask "There were multiple crises?"

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Regardless of Suicide Squad and DC in general being way past their prime, it's definitely a neat opportunity and will look good on her resume.

Good for her.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
You dig giant robots!
I dig giant robots!
We dig giant robots!
Chicks dig giant robots!
Megas XLR reboot when?

Anyways Scarle happens to be taking a subway train home from some event it seems.

Archive
1710426017396.png

Last edited:

Salado

[Drinking chat] Be careful when getting drunk.
Loki celebrating getting wasted!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yooo, Giga & Teddyloid producing a Calliope Mori track??? Did someone read my dream journal?

:confusedshuba:

Thank God it is an ending song and not her being the dub actress for Harley Quinn or something. That would have been embarassing. Even if it is based on Western shit, getting the ED song for an anime is a big win. Congrats wigger-daisenpai.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Eh I thought the gunn SS was good but yeah we don't talk about the first one

Side note retards who correct people when they say X instead of Twitter annoy me (some idiot corrected Calli and she complained about different people correcting her)

USS IOWA

Wait a minute, Did the Tom Holland of Myth striked again?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

1710427059807.png

I will watch it not just for the ED but also for this dude who never fails me

frz

Oh yeah I have a question, Is Fauna gonna be at the Fes? Cause I heard that she doean't like 3D that mucj and there is no news that she is in Japan.
She performed fine in the new year thing and seemed to enjoy her time there

Not flaming but she isn't the worst council member at dancing. And kronii is right around her skill level
Honestly I'm surprised mumei survived the holotori performance. She looked like she would break anytime when she dance on top of breaking her legs multiple time just walking down the stairs.. And btw Council has nothing against Kaela, she's a literally a stick disguised as human :smugpipi:
She's on Stage 3 on Day 2. Everyone but Advent and ReGLOSS iirc should be confirmed to be performing at Fes.
Haachaama also not confirmed. They might or might not surprise add her in like they included suisei in shiraken last year but as of now she's a no go
Clip tax:
normal idol conversations where both side fear the other power

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

"What does the Sui Sei?" - apparently 'Take your meds' :beatanimeds:

ryan-gosling-blade-runner2049.gif

IDK what the fuck Aqua is doing here aside from the White day stuff

The audacity of this conniving bitch streaming the day after Rushia tried to commit suicide. Bullying her out of Hololive wasn't enough apparently. :dokibirdWhat:
Just you wait until a Kiara x Starfire collab, Or Peacemaker x Ame collab
I honestly would welcome an Ame x Peacemaker Collab. It was pretty Bing Shilling. Zǎoshang hǎo zhōngguó xiànzài wǒ yǒu BING CHILLING. wǒ hěn xǐhuān BING CHILLING dànshì sùdù yǔ jīqíng 9 bǐ BING CHILLING

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Tiny 1-view HK chuuba channel popped up on my YT feed. Cantonese VTubers seem to be so rare I think.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom