"Sasaki-senpai is like an air purifier, like a cleaning room robot mascot"Hayama Marin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Miguel cat made a statememt

I am sorry for the trouble and inconvenience I have caused you. Recently, I was told unjustified things in a dispute with the other party, I was deprived of my favorite job, and I was suffering and unstable every day due to a large amount of slander generated by taking one side's opinion into consideration. That day I had various flashbacks and impulsively took a large dose of medication. It seems that a friend in the neighborhood who knew of my situation rushed to the hospital and called an ambulance. He seemed to accompany me all the way from the emergency transport to the doctor's explanation and discharge from the hospital. I really appreciated it because I was in a coma until I was discharged from the hospital. The hospital recommended that I continue to stay in the hospital, but I was able to leave with the promise that I would definitely go to the psychosomatic clinic the next day and that my friend would accompany me when I went home. Please refrain from slandering my friend or anyone else involved.
I am sorry that my weak heart has caused you, the viewers, to worry so much. I am really, really sorry for disappointing you, even though you have always supported me. I will do my best to keep my mind strong until the conflict is settled, and I will continue to make hospital visits to get the results.
I can't talk about the details because we are in the middle of a dispute, but there has been a considerable increase in speculative slander based on one-sided opinions. I would appreciate it if you could refrain from making any arbitrary statements until the dispute is settled.

Translated with DeepL.com

THIS IS ALL THAT GODDAMN UNAUTHORIZED MEMES FAULT!!!
STOP POSTING UNAUTHORIZED MEMES!!! YOU'RE KILLING ALL THE MENHERA HAGS THAT WAY!!! THINK OF THE CHEATING, LYING, ABUSING MENHERA HAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY NEED YOUR MONEY!!!

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Mike is on the 35 year olds council. But we do not grant her the rank of :holohag:

Negzana

Mikeneko doing another cooking stream

Salado

USS IOWA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

calling memory miguel gatito is an offense to memory even if shes her oshi

though i think she wont mind the comparison shes her oshi after all

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
There's a flurry of Gundam-related Tweets from Ami Yoshiko in the past hour or so. Glad she's having fun and enjoying Japan.

Last edited:

Negzana

calling memory miguel gatito is an offense to memory even if shes her oshi

though i think she wont mind the comparison shes her oshi after all
I do wonder how Miguel would feel if she learns there's basically her but better in a vtubing company atm

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
THIS IS ALL THAT GODDAMN UNAUTHORIZED MEMES FAULT!!!
STOP POSTING UNAUTHORIZED MEMES!!! YOU'RE KILLING ALL THE MENHERA HAGS THAT WAY!!! THINK OF THE CHEATING, LYING, ABUSING MENHERA HAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY NEED YOUR MONEY!!!
I can't believe coco got away with livestreaming a torture session.

>Tries to kill herself
>but dem white day bucks tho!
white day doing miracles and bringing people back from the death. :gloomiLaugh: it's a joke in case I have to specify

Negzana

I can't believe coco got away with livestreaming a torture session.

>Tries to kill herself
>but dem white day bucks tho!
white day doing miracles and bringing people back from the death. :gloomiLaugh:

I was joking, it's Memory not Mike

I like her streams but gonna be honest don't know what she's saying according to /vt/ she's like JP Pippa, she even has fucked up teeth-

Okay did Sakana really go out of his way to make his own Rushia?

niggaphil

bothyourhouses

If a foreign company employs a Japanese person, you must register your company in Japan.
The rules are a bit more complex than that. If you establish an office or have executives working from Japan then that tends to trigger the "permanent establishment" rules. Just having regular employees or contractors there doesn't; agencies with vtubers working from home would probably be fine.
If they just tell him "hey our project fell through so you can publish it yourself" then they're sacrificing that opportunity and have effectively paid for nothing.
Rights for a track you never use are worth nothing, so having a "copyright reverts to the artist if not published within x years" term in the contract is fairly normal - it gets goodwill from the artist and costs the client nothing. But still, it's on the artist to actually check their contract.
Weeeelllll...they either have it already recorded or do it actually live.
Recording it only a few days before doesn't really work.
Recording a few days before can be a smart move sometimes. It would let them include references to recent streams/moments that have become memes, while still being able to do retakes when stuff goes wrong.
If your oshi could get into a game, what would you want it to be? If Ina got into FGO , well I guess I would finally actually play it.
GGN twins fans win this one, or rather lose.
St Patty's day
Don't start your car on Sunday.
What else, the rrat that 'council didn't do as well as Cover expected'? Does anybody know what exactly Cover expected from council anyway? I certainly never expected them to hit Myth levels of saturation because that was a one off thing that will not happen ever again, even for Myth. Council got mogged by the gay boys of Niji for about a year and some change, but then even Vox settled around councils numbers eventually. I never bought that Council was a failure by any objective standard. Of course there's Sana but that just seemed to be her both getting unlucky and also I'm not sure how much she really cared about the vtuber thing anyway.
There was plenty of doom at the time and it was justified IMO. They went overboard on the lore and turned the audience off, the second generation felt like a weak sequel, they had no idea what to do with IRyS. They turned the ship around but it could easily have played out very differently.
I still can't believe they listened to the Twitter crowd... And nerfed the size of Widowmaker and Tracer's ass... But somehow a massively ripped topless Maoi rip-off is fine for women coomers.
You've gotta understand, these are women. They don't use logic or principles.
Do you have any decent reason to believe that Hololive becoming an even larger corporation would make them less of a target for teams of lawyers?
If they do it right they can isolate the risky parts in a jurisdiction that's friendlier to them. Multinational corporations do things that are illegal in some of the countries they operate in absolutely routinely. Yes being bigger makes you more of a target, but it also gives you new ways to defend yourself.
On the other hand I don't think there's much chance they'd be setting up shop in, say, Bakersfield - it's gonna be somewhere in greater LA or SF most likely.
Greater LA yes, but whether it's worth paying the premium for downtown is another question. If this is about just having a legal presence, an office park in Anaheim or something will be cheaper (probably somewhere on the metro because they're Japanese so they think in terms of working trains). If this is about shipping management, Long Beach where the actual port is makes sense. If they do pay up for a downtown office, it'll be because they want to meet and impress potential partners in the entertainment industry.
and Filian out of nowhere, I had no idea she was this popular
This really shouldn't be a surprise. She does normie content and a lot of it. If you're paying any amount of attention you know she's huge.
How is this woman still single? With her looks and her personality she must get marriage proposals on a weekly basis.
She prefers working herself to death. (Or the whole thing is a larp and she's actually happily married).

Salado

frz

Gura actually got out of bed and decided to join the myth karaoke off-collab midway :confusedshuba:

Check out maid cafe experience Polka. She also dropped that alot of hololive members frequent maid cafes. :tomorrow:
Take your pick which ojii-san goes in there regularly, my bet on watame.

Jurard pretended he didn't went to Japan, and visited an empty Tempus house, and like every reasonable human being, he decided to mark his territory

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
is it okay to be racist against filipinos?
-eimi usami
also yes eimi i specifically give you the pass

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I do wonder how Miguel would feel if she learns there's basically her but better in a vtubing company atm
Why would she be envious of other people for that when she can just look back on her life from two years ago instead?

AmeSame

is it okay to be racist against filipinos?
-eimi usami
also yes eimi i specifically give you the pass

She tries too hard to pretend like she's not a flip is it that embarassing?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Salado

USS IOWA

Yo guys you know that thing that Calli wants to announce later?
I found the poster.
1710414858207942.jpg

Top Bottom