"I'm gonna pop it until it... pops"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

I think that's the extra salt to the wound, because what were all the trips on the last half of 2023 for? why was almost everyone in the branch gone to Japan in waves and saying they worked so hard and had no time to rest?
I wouldn't put it past Nijisanji to have them re record an entire event from the scratch because they accidentally deleted files or no one remembers where they put them after a year. Or more likely scenario - members who would've graduated already by the new release day were involved so actively there was no cutting them out without it being extremely obvious. Which means, when it will be cancelled this year as well they will have to re record it at the end of the year again. And so every year will repeat a cycle and it will never see the light of day
Hopefully, they'll get around to fixing the damage that stupid rigger did to Gura at some point.
Is there a poor rigging in the forest, if the tree doesn't stream?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
DN and Rima made a child
1709829909357.png

Zyklon Mag

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Bisco's cover of Umapyoi Densetsu in some hours.

Yeah, the same song from her 3d Showcase where she danced in a floor covered in anal lube.

braindoko

New globie girls, they have separate unit name from the 4 males

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The next milestone: defeating herself!

GIFCbPyaMAAsLgP.jpg

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hopefully, they'll get around to fixing the damage that stupid rigger did to Gura at some point.
Bit wasteful to fix a model that's never used, don't you think?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That's an interesting way of setting up donations. Everyone always say that the more actions a customer needs to do to spend money, the less likely they are to become your customer. Just having a QR-code that you can point your phone at and have everything automatically is rather convenient. You are also listening to this kind of streams so taking up a screen space isn't a detriment to overall experience (ignore the rest of the screenshot)
View attachment 65445
Most stright men or gay women aint gonna notice the QR code tbh fam
Seems Rosemi and Petra will announce something. I can't confirm the image of course, but since they are in japan afaik it sounds plausible.

GIDEI6-TW0-AAx-KJi.jpg

I heavily doubt they will announce their graduation, it doesnt seem like Niji gives them the chance to do a grand event before fucking off, Pomu barely got an original out
If the queue rumor is real then its a big doubt

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

braindoko

I forgot to shill my queen, she's playing thief QWOP, weird controls + funny physics

She opened her cow kouhai tweet on stream and got rickrolled

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Invaders seem to be more open about their PLs
Isn't this the whole point of Invaders? If it was supposed to be a secret they could have at least given her a different name.

Clips:
Long clip of Amelia talking about various things:

Short clip of Biboo doing the gamer lean:

Calli talks about wanting to collab with Korone again:

Korone playing the trolley game:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
who the fuck starts a conversation like that to someone they have never met or talked to before?
:crushface:

Time to commission her for some old school black metal. Or thrash metal. I bet she could pull it off.
:smugmoona:

Aqua got a neat model upgrade. It's not a 3.0 (she got that a few months ago) but more like the remake Fubuki got. Same artist and overall design but more vibrant colors, better face design and more fluid movement.

View attachment 65451
View attachment 65449

Thankfully, she still has her classic, shit-eating grin.
View attachment 65453
View attachment 65452

Looks nice. Aqua always had one of my favorite designs, so nice to see it getting better.

Speaking of Aqua, I noticed she's getting really close to 2M subscribers. Currently at 1.97M. Should be hitting that 2 soon enough. Good for her.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Not sure what aspect of good you want to know about?
I wanted to know if Cover actually tried to get a good Cinema for overseas fans
Also no way they where going to open in other countries because they still see ID and KR as their main markets outside of JP in Asia

Excited for 5th Fes

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Its this Indonesian Cinema any good?

I haven't really go there, but CGV in ID is known for being weeb-friendly (showing anime movies quite often) so weebs in ID would recognize that theater more for say, anime movie premiere or other stuff.

The price in Indonesian Rupiah (900k) is almost the same amount of price if converted to US dollars, so it's still quite pricey to most weebs that probably don't have job that provide you with at least 1 million IDR-level of paychecks, but it does provide you with merch and other goodies. I can imagine that most holoID fans who're broke (or just don't willing to spent almost a million IDR to buy a ticket for virtual concert) would just go with the somalian pirate way or something.

Bronze

Isn't this the whole point of Invaders?
I guess? Not sure tbh. Jelly's the only one who uses her PL actively. Dizzy's PL is essentially dead, Ember got in as Kallin and probably rebranded and Lumi joined as herself. 3rd wave hopefully will give a better idea.

Tenma's playing that's not my neighbor

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Dumb sheep is continuing the dramatic reading of our very own nolan crush thread. Shes joined by a familiar tva spic @100% not Hakka.

I return... batered and broken, yet undefeated by the zoomer menace

1709847245954.png

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nano is streaming, without model and without mic! What are your fucking excuses, @Azehara?!

Top Bottom