"If I just pour vinegar and water into the pot and leave it to sit will it kill the mold?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Limkin

I should feel happy about this, especially taking into account the rantposts about Niji I did back in december and at the start of february. But at this point I just feel... nothing. :depressedtako:
Feels like too little too late, even if they also announce Rosemi's 3D
Also they promised "good news and many events" in winter. It's fucking March already and at best they will deliver two 3D debuts until April. Sure someone in the company failing to unalive herself put things on hold but you had everything prerecorded for a big branch concert a year ago. Just release a bloody thing already, it's that easy

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I should feel happy about this, especially taking into account the rantposts about Niji I did back in december and at the start of february. But at this point I just feel... nothing. :depressedtako:
Don't get me wrong, I'll try to be there, but it feels like too little too late even if they also announce Rosemi's 3D

I feel you, it feels bittersweet that it took all of this to get a dang 3D out for those two, and now we not only have to sigh about what could have been, I have to wonder if everyone else in line is even going to be there long enough to get theirs.

That being said, Petra and da Rose are bound to be cute as hell.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Same time as one of the HoloFes stage btw.
:vesperfacepalm: Knowing how nasty Nijisanji is, I'm sure this is purely done to breed animosity between that member and Hololive purely so they have something else to be upset about and to not pay attention to the man behind the kuro curtain.

And the shitty part is I want to be happy for Petra, since she's one of the three members that probably had little to nothing to do with any of the shit that went down. Maybe that's the reason she's getting shafted for her special day.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Don't get me wrong, I'll try to be there, but it feels like too little too late even if they also announce Rosemi's 3D
I feel the same way, honestly. I'm happy Rosemi finally got her 3D debut but, man, it isn't the same if all 3 members of Obsydia aren't there together.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I feel you, it feels bittersweet that it took all of this to get a dang 3D out for those two, and now we not only have to sigh about what could have been, I have to wonder if everyone else in line is even going to be there long enough to get theirs.

That being said, Petra and da Rose are bound to be cute as hell.
I will watch their 3D after 5th Fes because I like the girls, but Selen not being there will still feel shitty. I was really wanting to see Selen in 3D for a long time.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Also they promised "good news and many events" in winter. It's fuckingMarch already and at best they will deliver two 3D debuts until April. Sure someone in the company failing to unalive herself put things on hold but you had everything prerecorded for a big branch concert a year ago. Just release a bloody thing already, it's that easy
inb4: they outsourced concert editing to some 1$/h pajeet, failed to pay as usual, got told to fuck off because of wrong name in contract

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Tomoe Carmin(kawaii) playing Hades(chatting right now)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
while not every snake muscle time is horror time its gonna be one if you really think about it

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lap loves Koyori too much
(This is a Sponsored Remake of that one KoYoLap ASMR they did when they started)

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Just SEA things

Asian woman speaking English is always fun but the way Kanade constantly sounds like she's hopped up on edibles is so fucking funny.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

As much as I like Pomu, I honestly don't mind her not returning to streaming anytime soon. She seems to be enjoying her current unemployed status and her tweets these days provide good content for her audience.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
As much as I like Pomu, I honestly don't mind her not returning to streaming anytime soon. She seems to be enjoying her current unemployed status and her tweets these days provide good content for her audience.
Following her just nerding out has been great. It is fun for me to watch people do what they enjoy and are passionate about.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Is she extra bouncy today or is this just how she is with proper tracking
:shiinastare:
I approve regardless
I got sidetracked by the Kurosanji shit, but your oshi's Live was 10/10. And she definitely seemed more bouncy. It also made me wonder why she doesn't really have spats like all the other members. Or it's just incredibly hard to notice, though not by any lack of trying on IRyS' side. The cameraman for her Member-Only encore had to try their hardest to avoid specific angles. Am I imagining that IRyS was one of the more vocal opponents of the spats?

source.gif

:iryswooo::irysyabairys:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
IRyS has the best outfit for 3D. Don't @ me.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I've been curious about this from the start but was too lazy to ask. Is Moon Jelly being Jelly Hoshiumi meant to be public knowledge just like Riro Ron being Kyoresu? I mean just look at their name.

Limkin

That's an interesting way of setting up donations. Everyone always say that the more actions a customer needs to do to spend money, the less likely they are to become your customer. Just having a QR-code that you can point your phone at and have everything automatically is rather convenient. You are also listening to this kind of streams so taking up a screen space isn't a detriment to overall experience (ignore the rest of the screenshot)
dnthgn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom