"I am Hololive!!!"Natsuiro Matsuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihirogumi

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I really like these sort of casual date outfits. The collar and skirt piece can come off too.
4387682.jpg
932758.jpg

0483769.png

827592.png

Most importantly, she had a godlike mahou shoujo transformation that was done by Kanauru.

Orudan-sensei never misses.

Also, obligatory Ui-beam:

Thinking back to that weird and brief period of time when Irys had debuted, but the rest of council not yet and she had to be weirdly added on to Myth for a while

Vkh5n3UM_o.png

YBRkLoxD_o.png

wonder what management thought about doing that back then
They had no idea what they were doing, if what the talents have said are to be believed. Also, I still love that art to this day.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Limkin

Kou Mariya from V4Mirai mentioned that manager is ok with "more yabai" asmr streams now. The "just don't get in trouble with YT" level when asked about details. I really hope she doesn't go full coomerbait, and it's just management being idiots. Her trying to come up with weird RP scenarios and playing very needy GF on streams is infinitely more engaging than just generic "ear licking" crap

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Kou Mariya from V4Mirai mentioned that manager is ok with "more yabai" asmr streams now. The "just don't get in trouble with YT" level when asked about details. I really hope she doesn't go full coomerbait, and it's just management being idiots. Her trying to come up with weird RP scenarios and playing very needy GF on streams is infinitely more engaging than just generic "ear licking" crap
She did some risky "cudding in bed" ASMR before V4, maybe it's something like that, but don't worry, they weren't frequent. The thing is, that shit brings a lot of money, especially in a corpo scenario, will she whore out down the slut hole? Only time will tell.

A different shill than usual, CalebHorus is streaming Pacific Drive. Med student by day, kamen rider bug by the night, now with dog cam. He's a really cool dude and streams on generous euro times (he's Austrian)

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Another aquatic girl got mathematically challenged. Any more?

Negzana

It appears Kaela finished her backseat and Timesmith performance

The Rrat

Early Adopter

fuckin tiny

Literal shawty

In other news, these four are playing LC and winning:

They just got Polka killed at the seller lol

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Negzana

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Any management team that allows someone to go that far is not to be trusted as management. It shows they're operating on a "do anything that makes money" principle and their only concern is whether or not they'll lose the company money by getting an account terminated for content.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
ID and Promise?
I can understand the lack of ID figurines as they might think that the typical Indonesians might not be able to afford it, but the lack of Promise figurines is strange indeed, as they have proven themselves to be just as popular, if not more popular than Myth.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Funny since students have those halo and not teachers. Shioriha Ruri did have the credit card asset she uses for gacha streams and when the story requires her to.

The Eden Treaty story she just finished brought her to tears, so much she could not read the text at one point.
Oh yeah, judging from what I skimmed, she really enjoyed the game. And here I thought Ange putting chapters on her BA stream vods per story-bits was good enough.

I should probably check their VODs up, if only to refresh my knowledge of the game (I have cleared the stories except what the JP is getting right now), especially when I checked Sister Cleaire's VOD during the Eden Treaty story (or before that) and listening to Sister reading out Saori's lines.

I can understand the lack of ID figurines as they might think that the typical Indonesians might not be able to afford it, but the lack of Promise figurines is strange indeed, as they have proven themselves to be just as popular, if not more popular than Myth.
It's not exactly about inability to afford it, more like there isn't enough place to sell them as is. Weeb-shops are not as common (but it exist), while the government is having schizo moment regarding the matter of online shoppings (pushing for LOCAL MARKETS, NO FOREIGN TRADE AAAAAAA), so getting figurines for ID market might be... hard beyond specific stores with expensive price or unreliable online shops that could either scam you or kill you for buying it.

But yeah, the promise's lack of figurines is eyebrow-raising.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Apparently Roosterteeth is actually pushing their shitty VTuber thing, they even have a thread on vt of all places and I don't doubt they are the ones making them knowing how desperate they are to be relevant again. And if for some reason anyone needs to ask, they seem to be using the VA from the show as the one controlling the model.
She was around for a while actually, since last year or so and was already mentioned in this thread! She still keeps ye old RWBY tradition of looking like absolute shit.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

niggaphil

I guess the HoloEn products are produced based on order (Myth, Promise, Advent) unlike the Japan Holo side? I am sure once the next GSC product reveal would have Promise nendroid prototypes because the myth nendroids have been completed (only Ina and Kiara nendroids have not been shipped yet).

Now the bigger question is who will be the first Promise nendroid? I bet Irys (older talent) or Mumei (reached 1m subscribers)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I guess the HoloEn products are produced based on order (Myth, Promise, Advent) unlike the Japan Holo side? I am sure once the next GSC product reveal would have Promise nendroid prototypes because the myth nendroids have been completed (only Ina and Kiara nendroids have not been shipped yet).

Now the bigger question is who will be the first Promise nendroid? I bet Irys (older talent) or Mumei (reached 1m subscribers)
I hope so. Hopefully they do Popup Parade figures for them, too.

As for who goes first, IRyS and Mumei are the most popular in terms of subs, so I guess them.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I appreciate when artists answer other artists with their own stuff

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Nagu did the art for some new light novel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom