"WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! Are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans 'of course mein pippers' 'excuse you yabbit?' Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Edit: It was mentioned here already.
Here's a funny tweet instead:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This JP/ES vtuber's taking an indefinite hiatus, but said she may put irregular singing content for members in a following tweet.

Cover is flexing their new studio

Is it me or have they already made this announcement? Or is this just an official EN version? I feel like we had this exact same post months ago.
It's strange right? I won't pretend to watch everyone but a lot of the girls seem burned out from overwork and a lot others seem frustrated because they aren't working enough, that is getting their lives and what not recorded. Cover really wants to build up the infrastructure to please everyone, but that takes so much time and money and they're kind of walking a tightrope when it comes to talent morale. I think most of them are happy with cover or at least satisfied but those frustrations over failed projects and what not have been brewing for a bit.

I have faith, they're track record when it comes to addressing problems isn't perfect but for the most part it's held really strong.
That is just pure woman nonsense, modern women can be in the perfect relationship of their dreams with everything they have ever wanted but will still ruin it on purpose or be unhappy and depressed because the brainrot is so fucking strong.

You also have to realize that saying "I wanted to graduate" is very far from actually doing it. Holo has only had 1 talent in the female side voluntarily graduate, Sana, everyone else has been forcibly pushed out by external or internal forces. If a talent goes to her manager and says "I'm thinking of quitting" you can bet they are gonna be questioned as to why and will very likely not go through with it in the end. This is the same kind of shit as pippa suicide-baiting or all the indies who randomly start vague-posting on twitter and trauma dumping.
It's a woman thing, not a Holo thing. You should be glad the corpo even lets them express these feelings in the first place since it obviously sows doubt in the fans.

Life-size: Idol Edition. Juna looks like she's babysitting, they need more tall girls asap.

chris.jpg

Wanna talk about this buddy?

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu shilling her latest CD release at 9.30PM JST.

Also since today is Persona 3's Promised Day, here's her cover of the Persona 3 ED she released exactly on the day last year.

Lain Paterson continuing Blue Archive at 6PM JST.

She got really emotionally invested in the Abydos story and cried several times.

Koyori playing the Trolley Problem game at 7PM JST.

I find it funny everyone has the "lots of gold or human life" as thumbnail.

VSpo's Yakumo Beni roleplaying housewife Vtuber.

Would you?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1709628170212.png

Clara starts up modded Skyrim, creates the ugliest female Orc character she possibly can, gives it red lips, and calls her Sakana.

Purrson

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Is it me or have they already made this announcement? Or is this just an official EN version? I feel like we had this exact same post months ago.
The announcement is old news but I saw some new pics in the article. Like someone said, Cover is just flexing. And maybe some promo to possible applicants; we have all the equipment and staff in house for all the idol and performance stuff if that matters to you.

Yagoo needs to furnish that break room some more, two small tables and some chairs is pretty bare lol

God's Strongest Dragoon

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Speaking of, I'm honestly a bit shocked that Roza hasn't shown up here. We have more vtubers showing up either here or the Discord, and she seems like the type who'd try and slip in. Efforts of @Lurker McSpic notwithstanding.
You could always extend the olive branch. Your are interested in the latinx shit and she’s definitely well versed in that BS. Also she’s an unapologetic lesbian so I imagine she’s got an interesting perspective given that fact combined with her politics.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Kiara for all her idol brainrot admitted she was ready to jump ship, it wouldn't be that much of a loss but when the girl who was probably going to neck herself if she didn't get the job was thinking of quitting you need to reevaluate things.
Nah
Kiara said repeatedly, she is ready to jump on a plane at a days notice the moment management or anyone else wants her dancing in the Studio.
If anything, Kiara was getting frustrated about not having enough events

You might claim that about Ame or Gura, but Kiara is far from getting tired of doing events

hylic

Not-Username

Also regarding "too many holo events"
They already hitting the breaks with the restrictions on only birthday or anniversary live

Edit: sidenote but why the fuck is Kiara visiting ina on short notice "for work"?!

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Crosspost from the L-Thread:
Nijisanji is having a 17 Member cross branch off-collab
BREAKING: NijisanjiEN to release documentary about breakdown in communications with Ex-Liver Selen Tatsuki

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Not gonna lie I think she has the most expressive rigging in phase. It helps carry a lot of her jokes and brings a lot of life into her model.
:holohag::hololove:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is this how they repair their tarnished reputation I wonder?
It's better than nothing, but the events they should run to repair their reputation are community events (aka, games where the audience can compete or work with the streamer, or alternatively, create content for the streamer) and concerts.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Life-size: Idol Edition. Juna looks like she's babysitting, they need more tall girls asap.

The fact this sperg has guns is all I need to prove that gun legislation legitimately doesn't do enough to vet people applying for licenses.

His house needs to burn down and optimally he will go down with it.

VSoyBoy

Is this how they repair their tarnished reputation I wonder?
One thing is for sure: Even if it was, it's not going to feel organic.
Also, as I've demonstrated in the L-Thread, there is way too many joke opportunities in this when the major thing for your most recent scandal was a breakdown in communications. Maybe they should have picked a different game... like Yahtzee or something.

Prosciutto

Crosspost from the L-Thread:
Nijisanji is having a 17 Member cross branch off-collab
Oh good, the purple haired limp-wrist is back.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Apparently Roosterteeth is actually pushing their shitty VTuber thing, they even have a thread on vt of all places and I don't doubt they are the ones making them knowing how desperate they are to be relevant again. And if for some reason anyone needs to ask, they seem to be using the VA from the show as the one controlling the model.

Top Bottom