"Obaashits, when you speak English, your boys (Voice) is... ritto (Little), 'I shink yes bat it's kyut!' 'Subaru voice is fine', really?"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Even though I find this funny, there is possibility of somone causing problems so it's better to be safe

Retarded femboy chimes in.

Archive

Clearly the problem here is "tribalism", not the series of events that made the situation so hostile in the first place.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Archive

Clearly the problem here is "tribalism", not the series of events that made the situation so hostile in the first place.

Nigga what Talent safety

These retards are just streaming to the expo dont they?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nigga what Talent safety

These retards are just streaming to the expo dont they?
Someone might walk up to the camera and say "hey Millie, you're kind of a retard", which would be an awfully traumatic experience.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Someone might walk up to the camera and say "hey Millie, you're kind of a retard", which would be an awfully traumatic experience.

with how often they're one-guy'd, yeah, it just might be for them

frz

kingcaid

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

One of the Haachama streams in the history of Haachama stream is starting

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I hate his voice and want to punch him for it but I dont hate him for things he didnt do

I was wrong, fair enough. I had stopped watching him on a regular basis after so much of what he led with, so I'd missed these things. I still don't like the guy, but if he was being fair with his videos then I can at least acknowledge that.

I'm not sure if I should thank you for informing me or laugh at you for choosing to sit through one of his videos just to point a point. But I will say that I try not to get my information about people from just one source.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Archive

It gets worse in the comments. I can’t believe I’m in a position to defend false here.

A

Last edited:

hylic

let me get this straight

* Falseeyed insinuates that there may be a pattern of vendor rejections from OffKai somehow related to nijisanji by posting a picture of the ethyria appearance announcement on OffKai’s page from a while ago and a email like of a rejection notice
* OffKai replies to the tweet saying that nijisanji has no influence over their decisions
* OffKai then cancels niji appearances for safety reasons claiming it is unrelated to todays events

the timing is very suspicious but I feel like this is squarely Falseeyeds fault for vague posting and making financially damaging insinuations before putting up the evidence first.

OffKai should not have responded to the vaguepost and should have waited for the complete accusation first.

They probably should not have canceled nijisanji in the first place. Cons should be prepared to deal with a couple haters and schizos, if they show up.

I can’t make sense of this drama until people stop vagueposting but everyone involved seems retarded

God's Weakest Tard

Archive

Imagine making that kind of a statement after the absolute shit-show that was last month and blaming this on tribalism. Out of curiosity, is this guy a Niji-cocksucker or something? I only really laugh at him when people post his 'hot' takes here.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It gets worse in the comments. I can’t believe I’m in a position to defend false here.

OOOOH NOOO! THE TROON FAG COMMIE IS ON THE JOURNO'S SIDE! WHAT WILL WE EVER DO?!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Imagine making that kind of a statement after the absolute shit-show that was last month and blaming this on tribalism. Out of curiosity, is this guy a Niji-cocksucker or something? I only really laugh at him when people post his 'hot' takes here.
He is just a general cocksucker

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It looks he loves everything that its not Hololive for some reason

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's falseeyed's fault that nijisanji management decided, in December of last year, to fire and then attempt to throw Selen under the proverbial bus, kicking off a Fatman-Little Boyesque chain reaction of backfire the likes few people have ever witnessed. Obviously.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Archive

"Tribalism" yeah sure bud. This has nothing to do with fans of other corporations, this has to do with the fact that Niji EN is a fucking dumpster fire. A majority of western fans are not pleased with Niji right now regardless of what corpo their oshi is in. Talk about having your head in the sand if that's what you take away from this situation.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
It's falseeyed's fault that nijisanji management decided, in December of last year, to fire and then attempt to throw Selen under the proverbial bus, kicking off a Fatman-Little Boyesque chain reaction of backfire the likes few people have ever witnessed. Obviously.

He is the person that lit this particular match, but I think Offkai should have just quietly gathered their evidence to disprove it instead of acting so quickly since it hadn't even been a day yet.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
He is the person that lit this particular match, but I think Offkai should have just quietly gathered their evidence to disprove it instead of acting so quickly since it hadn't even been a day yet.
Millie wouldn't drop a bunch of the fast food requirements she had in her appearance rider, so they had to be cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom