"I'm gonna pop it until it... pops"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Damn, it is Azura Cecilia. They got Ex-NijiID in.
I dont know if ending in Kawaii was a upgrade or a downgrade, im going with upgrade considering how ID were treated like Serfs in Niji

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
On the subject of kayfabe fading away, I don't think that's true, and once again the pro wrestling comparison comes in to play to prove my point. Everyone on earth knows pro wrestling is staged at this point, that the plots aren't real and are based out of a writer's room, and possibly influenced by backroom politics. But no one cares. The kayfabe is fun. Without it, there is no VTubing, it's just streaming. Look at Pippa; regardless of how much she opens up about her real personal life, it will always be through the lens of being a rabbit girl living in Phase World. Her father isn't "Dad", he's "Papakin."

The past Life stuff is also similar to pro wrestlers in that when they go to another company, even if they use the same name and visual gimmick, all the lore they built up in their previous company is reset. Their fans still follow them, going with the kayfabe for the fun of it, but always keeping the real backstage element in mind. The past life taboo was mostly for the fun of immersion, and to protect privacy when "past life" meant a non-VTuber presence. But reincarnations are happening so often, and usually from one VTuber persona to another, that the PL taboo is fading away. Basically there's a big difference between finding out the real name and identity of a VTuber because they were a cosplay model or something before joining a VTuber corpo vs. finding out they were just this other character previously.

Also, look at who disregards their kayfabe the most; primarily the Twitch VTubers, most of whom are e-girls trying the Amouranth coomerbait grift with an anime model, or who are otherwise openly narcissistic and just VTubing to be popular, evidenced by how often they share their real world face, political views, etc. on social media. The people who truly give a shit at least put in the effort to sell to their audience that on-screen character is who they actually are, even if they're not going full fantasy RP with it.

tl;Dr kayfabe never dies, it just evolves with the times.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Watch this muscle women talk about movies and shows they've watched over the years

mommaocco

First post but I'm looking for information!
My name is Occo and I host with @LuminousCove and we talk drama.

I was curious if people knew anything about Tessa_VT, or Reikan. They are a VTuber manager and help manage people such as Mari. They seem interesting to me, and I was curious if people knew more or could point me to places to look into them more! When I have more info I may make a post, but for now I'm just doing research!

Peace and Love

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
WHAT

YO THEY GOT THE BLUE WOMAN IN
I dont know if ending in Kawaii was a upgrade or a downgrade, im going with upgrade considering how ID were treated like Serfs in Niji
juralore2.jpg

juralore.jpg

At least she's free.
:whatastory:

Good luck for Jura, i hope Kawaii treats her better than Niji.

Awoogers

I guess that answers the question of where ID Nijis will or can go
Good for her
@Faceless Waifu also brought it up a few days ago but apparently her PL was privating streams with her facecam on

It's probably because of this one then good for her

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
KINO KINO KINOOOO

I know a lot of you never watched the Niji wrassling events Selen organized but they were pure comedy and so much fun. I think you'd have a good time watching the Doki Wrestling Federation even if you don't watch her otherwise.
Reminder Selen also commissioned a real wrestling belt that Enna won as Wrestlesanji champion and basically shrugged at it.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Reminder Selen also commissioned a real wrestling belt that Enna won as Wrestlesanji champion and basically shrugged at it.
Does Riku wear it or does he just hang it next to his play button collection? :rikutazumi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Does Riku wear it or does he just hang it next to his play button collection? :rikutazumi:
Id imagine he uses it for something dignified like cleaning his asscheeks like with the rest of Selen's accomplishments

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
@Faceless Waifu also brought it up a few days ago but apparently her PL was privating streams with her facecam on

It's probably because of this one then good for her
Honestly amazed that a Niji still decided to trust a Japanese corpo
I guess everyone have different opinions on JP corpos regardless of their shared experiences

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Kou from Prism Project will be graduating after the company dissolves on the 31st.
:gunpeko:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Best froggy girl Ami Amami talks about PRISM Project dissolving:

Shiki Miyoshino talks about it:

Yura Rikudou talks about it:

Rita Kamishiro talks about it:

Akane Jun talks about it:

Nice shitpost too, based bro.

Last edited:

Awoogers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
First post but I'm looking for information!
My name is Occo and I host with @LuminousCove and we talk drama.

I was curious if people knew anything about Tessa_VT, or Reikan. They are a VTuber manager and help manage people such as Mari. They seem interesting to me, and I was curious if people knew more or could point me to places to look into them more! When I have more info I may make a post, but for now I'm just doing research!

Peace and Love
@The Proctor Confirm identity pls? Also why is everyone pummeling this guy with migos? You guys are fucking aggro lol.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Uh oh Mamarissa and the Uwu Magic bullshit

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Uwu streaming, collabing with schizo mexican woman purpur_lavandel.
Building a lego set

There's something I want to point out about Lava, it's about Cheen, her artist orbiter that apparently is very close to off himself.
I don't know when, but an artfag friend told me he was getting nuclear in his Twitter, and recently he left Lava's discord and isn't around the streams as well, apparently
240302-215723.png

240302-215853.png

240302-215939.png

Congrats for making into the list :pomuLove:
I'm waiting for either a kermit or he going astral on DMs or some shit like that to post in the "vt schizos and weird people" thread because artist and menhera apparently goes hand it hand.
With that said, it is looking dire for the parasocial bozus, she is ready for that gringo ride, just need someone as crazy as her to commit to the bit.
But the collab is fun, even if she keeps pulling up the omegaverse stuff.

Meredith is up with more Harvester, these streams are great, dare to say as good as her LA Noire ones

Awoogers

I was scrolling through some rj pasin samples and came across a funny hampter
:whatastory:

Top Bottom