"Alright! Let's do it fast! For sonic! 'I've been plucking mother pheasants my whole pheasant fucking lif... I'm a mother pheasant plucker, I pluck mother pheasants, I'm the most pleasant motherfucker... aaaugh noOOO!"Pomu Rainpuff
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

Fubuki is hosting some sort of chuuni competition with Watame, Subaru, Iroha and Lui in about 5 minutes.

Iroha and Lui were actually replacements for Polka and Laplus. Polka confirmed a bit ago that she had to cancel because she was hospitalized for an internal organ problem.

View attachment 64757
Archive

Laplus hasn't tweeted in a few days but this was one of the last tweets on her sub-account.

View attachment 64758
Archive
I guess February isn't over yet :depressedtako:

This mofo
"Haha my stomach hurt and the hospital think I have with something and they refer me to another doctor who specialized in it but I'm skipping it" - Polka
"Go the fuck to the doctor you fucking imbecile" - Subaru
"Guys I went to the doctor it's actually nothing false alarm hehe" - Polka
weeks later "I got diagnosed with something-or-another but will get discharged quickly" - Polka
I aint buying that shit again mofo stay the fuck in the hospital :shiinastare:

Elaine has posted a video explaining her current situation. From what I can gleam the guy she got scammed by is threatening to dox her if she doesn't pay up. And using the talents as shields against his actions "like puppets" (sound familiar)?

The story developed already (falsed interview the other guy), Eleine is the one scamming the guy, also alledgedly is a male chink using TTS. I actually 100% believe in it because I have seen alot of male chink writing long form poems to complain about shit instead of a short tweet and Eilene sounds exactly like one. From the overly dramatic to using words they just think is "sophisticated" that doesn't translate well to both japanese and english.
"I'm gonna doxx you" -> make an edited video imma get doxxed wahwahwah
Yeah as fucking if that's how it works, it looks familiar because he copy pasted Nijisanji play and act as the victim of a crime that has never been committed
STFU chink. :youlittleshit:

Imagine if Elira dm-ed Doki like 3 days before the stream, "imma defame you on my stream ummkay, I pm-ed you before hand long enough so you can make an editted video featuring drawing and animations, whatever to defend you before hand mmkay, remember to dm me when you finish uploading the video so I dont do the stream before you, have you contacted and get perms for the music too?". > "Puppet play"
I'm more inclined to believe the talents realized who was the one scamming and embezzling money and turned on him so he made this video preemptively to discredit whatever they are going to say despite there weren't any actual threats.
Kind of annoys me her calling herself daisenpai. I'm reminded of the quote by the great Tywin Lannister "Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king". Sora is the only daisenpai and she earned it. She and A-chan basically started and streamed by herself and built the company from the ground up out of nothing but hopes and dreams (and some tech from Yagoo). And Sora is daisenpai because her kouhai all hold her in high regard and call her that, not because she calls herself that. I realize Myth had troubles, but the company was well established and on its way and she didn't really do anything special, IMO. I dunno, guess it is because I'm not really a fan of her, but rubs me the wrong way how much gets attributed to her and some others when it comes to EN success, and now she is letting it go to her head too.
Wait til you hear about kson. The OG head-goer. The doggo were probs buttering her up pink woman all this time too.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I thought it had been a good while since we had orange/pink woman bad posts, and I have been seeing the clips floating around and the cryptic female tweets on Keeki's twitter the past day or so. So of course I come here and you guys are on top of it. Every time I start to come around and think maybe she isn't too bad and it is overblown, I'm reminded why she annoyed me in the past. Just whining and complaining and menhara and when you think she might be past it, she starts over again. At least she seems to have overcome her numberfagging of the past (for now). She is living the dream, being an idol like she always wanted, in a company and able to interact with her oshi, in probably the biggest/best (of course subject to opinion, but at least the niji competition is over now) vtuber company currently existing, and huge fanbase, making probably more money than any of us ever will, and yet she still manages to find things to get depressed and be dramatic about. Also complains when she supplies clippers with the exact drama clips she complains about them clipping. Definitely needs therapy and possibly a better life through chemistry.

Anyway since the orange woman bad is taken care of, here is a pink woman bad to balance it out.

Kind of annoys me her calling herself daisenpai. I'm reminded of the quote by the great Tywin Lannister "Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king". Sora is the only daisenpai and she earned it. She and A-chan basically started and streamed by herself and built the company from the ground up out of nothing but hopes and dreams (and some tech from Yagoo). And Sora is daisenpai because her kouhai all hold her in high regard and call her that, not because she calls herself that. I realize Myth had troubles, but the company was well established and on its way and she didn't really do anything special, IMO. I dunno, guess it is because I'm not really a fan of her, but rubs me the wrong way how much gets attributed to her and some others when it comes to EN success, and now she is letting it go to her head too.

I believe she moved to Texas for a while, while she was persuing VA work. She's almost definitely moved back to Minnesota now though I'm pretty sure. As I've said before, that is where I am and she started a stream talking about how she might get taken out at any time as there was a big thunderstorm about to hit her. Since it was exactly the same for me (a big storm was about to hit close by), I got curious and looked and this area was the only place in the whole US at the time getting hit by storms. Also, the "ope", Culvers, etc... she's definitely around here.

One other thing since I haven't been on in awhile, but interesting seeing FWMC moving to Japan. I know as Ally&Sally they wanted to try one last shot at being idols, so I wonder how much of moving to JP is for vtuber and how much IRL idol life they want. I guess it works well for both though! They have been on the grind for so long, I have to feel happy for them getting the opportunity. They can move to JP and I'm sure more than supports themselves with their FWMC money and then try their hand at IRL idols too if they want. Maybe they should get together with Pomu and Kiara (and probably need a fifth member too) and they could start their own weeb white girl idol group over there!

But Sora doesnt like people calling her things like DaiSenpai so.....
Roboco its actually the Holo that you could call DaiSenpai and she wouldnt mind it :Roboco-MEMENOD:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I thought it had been a good while since we had orange/pink woman bad posts, and I have been seeing the clips floating around and the cryptic female tweets on Keeki's twitter the past day or so. So of course I come here and you guys are on top of it. Every time I start to come around and think maybe she isn't too bad and it is overblown, I'm reminded why she annoyed me in the past. Just whining and complaining and menhara and when you think she might be past it, she starts over again. At least she seems to have overcome her numberfagging of the past (for now). She is living the dream, being an idol like she always wanted, in a company and able to interact with her oshi, in probably the biggest/best (of course subject to opinion, but at least the niji competition is over now) vtuber company currently existing, and huge fanbase, making probably more money than any of us ever will, and yet she still manages to find things to get depressed and be dramatic about. Also complains when she supplies clippers with the exact drama clips she complains about them clipping. Definitely needs therapy and possibly a better life through chemistry.

Anyway since the orange woman bad is taken care of, here is a pink woman bad to balance it out.

I believe she moved to Texas for a while, while she was persuing VA work. She's almost definitely moved back to Minnesota now though I'm pretty sure. As I've said before, that is where I am and she started a stream talking about how she might get taken out at any time as there was a big thunderstorm about to hit her. Since it was exactly the same for me (a big storm was about to hit close by), I got curious and looked and this area was the only place in the whole US at the time getting hit by storms. Also, the "ope", Culvers, etc... she's definitely around here.

One other thing since I haven't been on in awhile, but interesting seeing FWMC moving to Japan. I know as Ally&Sally they wanted to try one last shot at being idols, so I wonder how much of moving to JP is for vtuber and how much IRL idol life they want. I guess it works well for both though! They have been on the grind for so long, I have to feel happy for them getting the opportunity. They can move to JP and I'm sure more than supports themselves with their FWMC money and then try their hand at IRL idols too if they want. Maybe they should get together with Pomu and Kiara (and probably need a fifth member too) and they could start their own weeb white girl idol group over there!

Reminder: Orange and Pink woman have done more good for the health of Hololive English than Blue woman ever has and ever will.
:smugazki:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Reminder: Orange and Pink woman have done more good for the health of Hololive English than Blue woman ever has and ever will.
:smugazki:
her legacy will unironically be her saying the first letter of the alphabet on debut and i just find that shit hilarious :whatastory:

thirteenorphans

Kiara: you're perfectly entitled to dislike her for any reason but I think it's a little unfair to judge Kiara on her sadposts as Keeki. Sure it's an open secret but it's still your choice to go read up on it to find more ammo to hate her with. At least she doesn't do it on an official account unlike a lot of JP talents that do it on official sub accounts.

Calli: semantically she is a daisenpai of the EN branch. Like it or not, two Hololive gens, three holostars gens and 4 years of activity in an industry that is really only 5 years old on the EN side is plenty to qualify her. This isn't highlander, there doesn't have to be only one otherwise Kizuna Ai would be the only daisenpai allowed.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

She is starting to take shots on stream. Evidently she is has the instantly turn red after a drink gene.

Edit: She is making Pea Soup without peas, barley, or smoked meat since she couldn't find any in japanese grocery stores

YT version for us plebs.

First time I've seen a 1440p stream, that shit's crisp. :ameliaThink:
Credit goes to Onibro for the camera equipment and setup. Dude’s a serious nerd and is willing to spend thousands of dollars on video cameras alone.

Limkin

Kind of annoys me her calling herself daisenpai.
That's just her thinking that "great senpai" is the same as "big senpai" and finally admitting to her having overweight issues. You shouldn't read too much in between the lines

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

One of the homos has decided to bring back their old skin to bring democracy with Doki tonight

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She has been on birth-control for a while now, it apparently helps her to have better skin.

Is "Better Skin" the one who was holding the camera for that picture she posted with her cat? :smugina: Sure, the hormone changes caused by some birth control medications does help with acne.

YT version for us plebs.

Credit goes to Onibro for the camera equipment and setup. Dude’s a serious nerd and is willing to spend thousands of dollars on video cameras alone.

>asian woman in the flesh

Sorry I have enough of that as is.

So much for all kson's past attempts to blur her out in their past videos since she's just going all in on fleshcamming anyway. Why even bother with the mask at this point?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
For those who missed Panko's Pineapple Pizza eating stream here's a short clip talking about how much she enjoyed it.

VTuberBobDole

Kiara: you're perfectly entitled to dislike her for any reason but I think it's a little unfair to judge Kiara on her sadposts as Keeki. Sure it's an open secret but it's still your choice to go read up on it to find more ammo to hate her with. At least she doesn't do it on an official account unlike a lot of JP talents that do it on official sub accounts.

Calli: semantically she is a daisenpai of the EN branch. Like it or not, two Hololive gens, three holostars gens and 4 years of activity in an industry that is really only 5 years old on the EN side is plenty to qualify her. This isn't highlander, there doesn't have to be only one otherwise Kizuna Ai would be the only daisenpai allowed.

I'd say here, if anywhere, is the best place to judge Kiara/Keeki as the same person. I know logistically they can't acknowledge each other, but everyone here knows who they are and we don't dance around that. It is kind of the point of VTA, really. And yes of course I know her sad girl history, it is why I usually try to give her the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes that only gets her so far/so much slack in her dramatics.

As for Calli, semantics is the worst reason to be given that title. Senpai I guess sure. She gets that for coming before the others. But daisenpai I feel carries a certain weight of respect and history that I don't think truly any of EN would have earned. But I didn't expect all to agree with me, so the top hats are no surprise, just saying my opinion on it. If I can't have that, then I might as well go back to reddit/twitter.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
looks like ben(rins brother) also saw the trailer and is really happy about it

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I'd say here, if anywhere, is the best place to judge Kiara/Keeki as the same person. I know logistically they can't acknowledge each other, but everyone here knows who they are and we don't dance around that. It is kind of the point of VTA, really. And yes of course I know her sad girl history, it is why I usually try to give her the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes that only gets her so far/so much slack in her dramatics.

As for Calli, semantics is the worst reason to be given that title. Senpai I guess sure. She gets that for coming before the others. But daisenpai I feel carries a certain weight of respect and history that I don't think truly any of EN would have earned. But I didn't expect all to agree with me, so the top hats are no surprise, just saying my opinion on it. If I can't have that, then I might as well go back to reddit/twitter.
I would refuse to say anything about Kiara because i like broken women so i dont see the issue but
Calli is by all means the DaiSenpai of HoloEN just like Sora is one to every single vtuber under Holo or Miyabi is it for the HoloStars

braindoko

Reina Vertical Karaoke, acapella

Look who's simping in chat
faaaaa.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Most replayed moments, from Niseno Shitsu's own videos.

Isa streaming something in 10 minutes

Bam playing Dwarf Fortress

Fatum Ruptor continues her school adventures in Persona 3 Reload

Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei in a hour

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
YT version for us plebs.

1708517478877.png
This woman doesn't count as a chuuba anymore imo.

e427d05f08ff99915e39bfda7484874d.jpg
I think there are more important issues at hand than "orange woman bad for menhera (like every other vtuber)", "pink woman bad for ...something I guess?" or even "blue woman bad for not streaming even though I don't watch her"

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Hedonic treadmill is real and a bitch.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

I kind of get were you are coming from with Calli(I also think Calli calling herself DaiSenpai is stupid) But give credit were credit is due. Myth, and Promise went through the Taiwan yab, the bullshit with the Covid restrictions, Elira's bullshit with the Kurosanji-Hololive collab ban, and shit mangment. While I get not liking what Callli tried to do(I wasn't a fan of the cross pollination stuff ether and the other dumb stuff she did) but she tried with the hand that was delt to her and I believe she did earn some respect.

Myth, Promise, and StarsEN had to tumble so Advent could run.

Also you calling Sora Daisenpai means you know nothing about Sora.

On the topic of Kiara:
Well let's take a good look at your oshi Gura:
Ghost her fans, management, and her coworkers, overlap events, and not stream for months on end.(by the way Kiara streamed while severely sick and unable to talk) By the looks of it, Gura is actively sabotaging herself all because she can't get away form her extremely toxic fanbase. While I get she always wanted to get away form her fanbase, Pippa has a similar fanbase to her and yet Pippa was able to handle her fanbase pretty well while Gura doesn't even try.

Now, does this mean I hate Gura? No, I have a lot of respect for her, I'm a fan of her music, I watch clips of her and try to catch her streams. You criticize Kiara while you ignore the problems with your oshi. If you problem is "Kiara doesn't change", well I need to point out you are throwing stones in a glass house.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

You know, even though I don't agree with @VTuberBobDole I get where he's coming from with Calli. I actually saw that clip yesterday but didn't watch it until now. It's kind of funny calling her daisenpai just because she debuted first in EN and her name shows up first on the site and what not. Would Ina or Gura have that title if one of them debuted first? We don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but from our perspective and sticking with just Myth I'd really only ever say Kiara or Amelia would be more deserving of that supporting role.

That said, I don't think anyone in myth goes out of their way, publicly at least, to give as much help and support to every other group that appears in EN as Calli does. She's almost always hypemanning Council, Stars, and Advent on twitter or in their chats and has been noted by various members in EN to have their backs the most. There are others in EN who have been noted to be just as helpful and supportive to others as Calli (Bae immediately comes to mind) but 3/5 of myth tend to be so secluded from the rest of EN it feels weird sometimes. Not bad at all, just odd.

I think calli fits the title for EN more than any other myth and they're the only ones who would be up for the title in EN, but if I were in her shoes I would've never said it. It's really big headed of her. I guess part of it also comes down to defining daisenpai and obviously people will end up having a different interpretation to what it means.

Top Bottom