"APPOLOOOGIZEEEE!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It won't be Keekiara without her brainworms digging through her brain every week. Maybe a trip to the firing range in the Midwest would help, She did ask Nerissa if her dad has shotgun.
"Recoil therapy" is unironically a great stress reliever. I thought she said she didn't want to shoot guns cause of her European values or some dumb shit last time Nerissa's dad offered, is Nerissa and family warming her up to it?
Also calling Texas the "midwest" is vile. :youlittleshit:

Now I'm kinda worried the sudden trips and cancelled streams from some of HoloEN is something bad. Please just be normal Kiara brainworms.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

RiverBear

A

Woman, please, actually get some help. You obviously have been dealing with depression for a long time now.

Graduation might be the only choice for her.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
"Recoil therapy" is unironically a great stress reliever. I thought she said she didn't want to shoot guns cause of her European values or some dumb shit last time Nerissa's dad offered, is Nerissa and family warming her up to it?

Now I'm kinda worried the sudden trips and cancelled stream from some of HoloEN is something bad. Please just be normal Kiara brainworms.
She was also sexually assaulted a couple of times in Japan that we know of, can't be great for the psyche

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Now I'm kinda worried the sudden trips and cancelled stream from some of HoloEN is something bad. Please just be normal Kiara brainworms.
Being generous and going off that last clip someone posted, it could just mean that she feels like she has ruined the image of 'Kiara' by being too negative. Ironically making even more negativity in the process.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

A

Woman, please, actually get some help. You obviously have been dealing with depression for a long time now.

Acknowledging that you need help is its own challenge and she's great for getting that far. But taking the steps to actually do something about it is an entirely separate ordeal. I seriously hope the chicken finds a way to scale that mountain somehow. She has to know how beloved she is by her friends and her community but even that can only do so much.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Not sure of all the timing, but I wonder if it's contract renegotiation time for some. The Kronii trip is the one that makes the least sense for her to pay to fly out there and not really do much else, unless it was possibly to record an appearance in a JP member's 3D live.

USS IOWA

Well Paparissa is the one who offered her to go to thw gun range and they live in the Midwest, And I don't worry too mich about it, Like I said it's probably some of her brainworms acting up again, and by the way she typed that tweet it's probably some more work stuff she is having.

Now there's the Riverbear I know :pomuLove:
The amount of Nijidrama that has happened made Riverbear sane, now that he is back to his regular shitposty self, I know things will be back to normal

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Not sure of all the timing, but I wonder if it's contract renegotiation time for some. The Kronii trip is the one that makes the least sense for her to pay to fly out there and not really do much else, unless it was possibly to record an appearance in a JP member's 3D live.
So Kronii was girlbossing during contract negotiations? @BlueSharkTV your oshi really is a white woman :shiinastare:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cute Tako dork dance

I know it's also an East Asian symbol but it's funny to see the small difference between her actual model and the MMD model.
mmd.png

Horo7618

No one in particular

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
the other day a video about a ray getting it on with sharks and getting knocked up was posted in the forum.

Now Kiara is watching manta rays giving birth.
:ameliaThink:
its actually because of that very stingray that got pregnant with sharks that spurred on that tangent. ä

More relevant Kiara tangents from today:
  • Kobo & Kiara Honey Works song is out, she feels like they sound really good together
  • Very honoured to be invited a 2nd time to the bonus stage; not sure if it will happen a 3rd time in a row, she wonders who will be the collab producer next year
  • Kiara had a deep talk to Pomu just today, she hopes that she can meet Pomu this year
    • Pomu might now be a ghost now but Kiara will still try to meet her
  • Had a tangent about how genki or pessimistic she is
    • She tries to be more genki on stream than she is irl, and she knows that and she knows that KFP knows that
    • She is aware that clippers like to only clip her when she is negative and complaining, so that gives her a certain image
    • but she just tries to be realistic and not set expectations high instead of being downright pessimistic
    • i7abr4.png
  • Kiara watched the Subaru 3D Birthday, the greeting at the beginning was requested very last minute
    • She thought 5 years in Hololive is crazy when she looked at Subaru but then she realised that she herself will celebrate 4 years this year, actually Subaru is only 1,5 years her senior
    • Back when she joined Hololive, she thought it was already a well-established place that will no longer grow, it already felt so big back then, she thought she was already late to the party
    • She now feels proud of the foundation that Myth built, they are now the big EN senpais (getting big we walked so they could run vibes)
    • Remembers how back then she got shit on for self-dubbin in JP, but now other members do that and do in general more JP streams and that doesn't seem be an issue now
      • She believes that by stopping talking in JP almost completely, she must have lost some JP viewers, thankful for those who remain
  • Kiara talked to Nerissa about the Aki musical, Kiara wants Nerissa to also do an EN musical
  • Kiara would be scared if Nerissa's family has guns at home, but she will ask her
  • The mystery trip won't include Mori, Mori is travelling elsewhere doing her own thing (that makes that trip even more weird)
    • Still unsure when exactly its happening, but sometime this week closer to the end of the week
    • Management organises it, so she has to follow their orders
  • Kiara had a massage recently
    • the masseuse focuses a lot on her butt even though she didn't ask for that, not the first time it happened either
    • Kiara has not experienced a happy end massage
  • She is excited to be with the girls for 5th fes, will be with Gura on day 1 and will stick with her behind the scenes in case Gura needs her or when she gets nevous or lost (Kiara really is Guras Tardwranger), Kiara will also hold Reine's hand
  • Nerissa gave Kiara massages when they were in the Maldives, Nerissa gives good massage
  • Nerissa also confirmed that her dad owns a shotgun

clip from today

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Mamarissa is debuting this Saturday.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
I just hope what ever is going on in Kiara's head will past and she gets better before she does something drastic. I do agree that at this point, Kiara needs to get some serious mental help.(I know it's easier said than done considering you need to convince someone that they need help) Doki has a therapist and it seems to work for her, so I think having one might work for Kiara too.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I know it's also an East Asian symbol but it's funny to see the small difference between her actual model and the MMD model.
mmd.png
I really hate how retarded Amerifats are sometimes as they can't figure out what a manji is or that kpop singers aren't constantly dropping slurs in their songs. Learn some culture you stupid wide eyed ghost pigs instead of constantly slobbing the nob of darkies.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Kronii's pov for crab game.

1708995218171.png

other povs.

Holy fucking shit the mic quality in this game is complete dog shit. Like everyone is back using their Xbox360.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I really hate how retarded Amerifats are sometimes as they can't figure out what a manji is or that kpop singers aren't constantly dropping slurs in their songs. Learn some culture you stupid ghost pigs instead of constantly slobbing the nob of darkies.
@thhrang he's out of his cell again :PomuAngry:

Sara tax:

Top Bottom