"Social Justice Warrior Certificate? I don't want this. I don't even like Twitter"Tenma Maemi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
At long last Nyaru won't look like a half-finished freebie model. Here's hoping for more cool stuff to come along.

God damn do I feel positive today for some reason lol.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
At long last Nyaru won't look like a half-finished freebie model. Here's hoping for more cool stuff to come along.

God damn do I feel positive today for some reason lol.
If it can capture half the appeal of Azehara's AI mockups.... :kiarachefkiss:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Slutpuppies

:rikutazumi: wtf give that to me

As she mentioned before, you can have youtube put whatever name you want on it.

That's my FPS vtuber of the year!

Cptn Snshn

Early Adopter
That's my FPS vtuber of the year!
It's only febuary you'll come to your sense's in the next 10 months and go back to the correct choice, Botan.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
A good Oshi needs to be treated like coal, you put more and more pressure on them, bully them and abuse them to see if they're a true diamond or just worthless carbon.

Remember the only way to fix a girl is to break them first.
That's how Lumi says it works. And she's a woman, so I'm inclined to believe her.

I don't respect Phasenegro's enough to watch any of their talents but from what I have picked up isn't Lumi less a woman and more some strange Lemon Homonculi made by the Romonovs in the dying days of the russian empire?
Depends on the day. Sometimes, Lumi is exactly that. Other times, Lumi's a 50 year-old Polish man or femboy. In this particular instance, Lumi's a misogynist female woman-driver.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

A

Woman, please, actually get some help. You obviously have been dealing with depression for a long time now.

She is craving marriage. @TinyKusa you gotta hurry before she does something stupid and end up marrying Kakun.

mismatch

Cptn Snshn

Early Adopter
That's how Lumi says it works. And she's a woman, so I'm inclined to believe her.

I don't respect Phasenegro's enough to watch any of their talents but from what I have picked up isn't Lumi less a woman and more some strange Lemon Homonculi made by the Romonovs in the dying days of the russian empire?

Slutpuppies

It's only febuary you'll come to your sense's in the next 10 months and go back to the correct choice, Botan.

My nihongo is a no go, sorry to say. I do deeply respect the Empress Botan though!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

WHO TOOK THE PHOTO?!?:confusedshuba:

Nyaru is the only Vtuber I wish was here :architect:
It was Chonkers, After spending too much time in the streaming room he now knows how to work the camera.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She can be extremely female.

The collabs she's done recently with Olivia Monroe and Nekrolina are white women at max power level. I could literally feel my brain melting watching them.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
unfortunately, Pink Woman has moved the P3R stream again to two days from now so that she doesn't have to work while on vacation, stream link is the same as it ever was:

good for her, really, she needs to take more time off so that she doesn't work herself to death - and if she weren't on the Stage Performer/Idol Diet, I would say to indulge her inner architect, but her doctor probably wouldn't approve

USS IOWA

Yo guys looks like we have another black company moment

Slutpuppies

Top Bottom