"What's kino!?!?!"Lottie Shinju
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I love you HoloCrumb :sanasmile:
(He isnt going to quit making clips but will try streaming now)

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Hey!
only-one-Mel-banpire.gif
You're right, there is only one Mel now.
:smugazki:

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Today marks the 2 year anniversary of Kizuna AI's Last Live

it's crazy to see how much the landscape changed since then

I come back to this every so often
Kizunas entrance in this is awesome and epic every time

Mother-daughter duet released

its a cute but kinda generic Idol song

Nijimale was also asked to boycott Starbucks

S6bh8flO_o.png

this new Holo Ita bag looks really neat
its nice to have one to show off plushies and stuff

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I was watching Rima Evenstar’s livestream today while eating dinner, someone in the chat said “Holy fuck they are being extra psychotic on Nina page on doxxsite”. Out of curiosity while feeling worried something malicious is going on in the comment section of that website, this is one of the first things I actually stumbled upon and I’m not kidding. God damn it, I got a mild heart attack only to see this dumb shit.
Also don’t go into that website because lots of weird people are posting yaoi hentai, being weird as fuck, complaining about getting exposed for calling out their bullshit by dramatubers, and lies/attempts to manipulate narratives. You can thank me for this.
That's like a Tuesday in nyfco page nowadays, it's been like that ever since the en nijjerfan found out abt the site

Creepy Nuts is a blast, shame japanese hip-hop isn't that easy to cover, but you can find some:

Since you linked Taka's old cover, here's the one where he covered the new song

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Zoomeroids deep down know that their actions most likely wont do shit against a millenia old blood feud or multibillion dollar companies that make more money than what some countries make in a lifetime. So they just lash out their anger at things they know they can affect like random creators
what o you mean deep down? they do it for fake internet points not because they actually want change.

S6bh8flO_o.png

So out of curiosity I google Howard Scultz. Oh look Active Zionist was something he was being called in a mid attempt at satire. Amusingly the only existing report of it is second hand via the ARAB NEWS website. :SelenHAHAhere: https://www.arabnews.com/node/281313 heres the article on it i found could be more but im getting nothing else.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Thank goodness there's a pressure-only section, this way I can still watch Youtube and Disney + and get my free two-day Amazon Prime shipping while pretending I'm doing something of value! Don't worry, we're still "pressuring" them, which they will definitely feel after I'm done binging the Marvel TV shows for the 17th time. Hang on guys, I'll be right back, Amazon just delivered my new haul of Funko Pops! :chibiBrainDamage:
This is why I don't take leftoids seriously, They will go on and on about their communist utopia then turn around and support the biggest soulless megacorporation all because they made them feel seen(They ignore the fact that they are being exploited for their money and so Disney or any megacorporation can deflect rightful criticism with any current year buzz word)
Funnily enough, Kiara is planning to put her cats in one of the bags

Archive
Archive 2
Full Thread Archive

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

S6bh8flO_o.png

I know "don't touch the poop" but these morons are really making it difficult. Like it's not a fucking boycott if you force other people to do it. It's a fucking voluntary thing. I couldn't give a shit about Starbucks, but why do these terminally-online mongoloids constantly have to make even the most pedantic shit political. I watch vtubers so I can escape the constant barrage of political shit. The last thing I want to hear vtubers talk about is Israel or Palestine.

USS IOWA

S6bh8flO_o.png

A Palestinoan kid throwing rocks at Merkava tanks is more impactful than these "boycots" that these Twitter fucks always trying to start.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
This is such an earworm, I hope more vtubers cover this.

Bae had a whole members' song learning stream for it. So we will at least get a karaoke version of it in the next unarchived.

Fuwamoco also sang it live in one of their karaokes. Their version also sounds extra fun due to the lyrical interplay between the two of them and even had the other interjecting ad libs :

Bitches got some mad flow too.

kanpainiggi

Flork is building a team.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226-113112.png
    Screenshot_20240226-113112.png
    202.8 KB · Views: 111

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
How retarded and out of the loop am I if I'm just now finding out Millie was Lyrica?
You didn’t notice the tone of her voice? Her PL’s similarities to her debut era Millie?

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
So The8BitDrummed uploaded this on his official channel:

It did make me wonder if there was any more Casey Edwards Biboo crossovers, and even though it's a few weeks old I didn't see this anywhere.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I know "don't touch the poop" but these morons are really making it difficult. Like it's not a fucking boycott if you force other people to do it. It's a fucking voluntary thing. I couldn't give a shit about Starbucks, but why do these terminally-online mongoloids constantly have to make even the most pedantic shit political. I watch vtubers so I can escape the constant barrage of political shit. The last thing I want to hear vtubers talk about is Israel or Palestine.
they're too poor to effect the top boxes and they'll hurt poors with the bottom right box.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
You know, its not even the first time it happened recently. Last week, matara made a tweet about going to starbucks or something around that. People complained, she deleted it. Only thing is she didnt apologised for it and she got my respect for it.

View attachment 64700
T-A
View attachment 64701
T-A

Matara doesn't have to beg pardon from any of these people anymore. She's free to be who she wants and drink what she wants and support what she wants.

Zyklon Mag

S6bh8flO_o.png

How does he not realize that ignoring them and shutting the fuck up is the best move? Do not bite bait, do not engage in political kowtowing on a company account.
Anyway, Altare schedule for this week
Bettel started returning to form yesterday. And by returning to form, I mean he was a retard who got angry at basic puzzles.

His menshi stream was cool to listen to. Talked about the design process for the Bettelion as well as his old escapades fucking around in MMOs/Arby and the Chief/him and Bettel2 getting jumpscared by a screamer so badly they begged their mother to help them turn off the computer. Also Grandma Gavis keeps texting him essays about why he should do his taxes NOW NOW NOW.

Last edited:
Top Bottom