"I'm Pomu"Pomu Rainpuff

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Come on, she's way too white.
Fortunately he's referring to Evanito. Calling Scarle's PL black would be an insult to actual black people.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Is Doki's model even capable of showing negative emotions? It feels like whoever did the rigging specifically avoided anything past "surprised" and it's all just different types of smugness and laughing
There is actually as seen in this clip. Time stamp is 2:14:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
FINALLY! She deserved a better model, her current one has always looked amateurish to me

Have you ever seen the model of her former agency-mate Yoro Yoyo? It's stiff as a board and her mouth can't really move much. Fortunately she's going to be debuting a new model when she returns from her current hiatus.

What else did you want her to talk about? Slavery? Jim Crow? The guy who invented peanut butter?

Yes? Are these not important parts of black history in the US?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is one of the reasons why vtubing is weird. Like as being around the scene I get it. But for instance in other areas, if I ran into Dave Wyndorf there would be a high chance I'd ask him about the Marilyn Manson tour. Or Coppola I'd probably ask him about Brando.
Yeah, I've met a few actors and musicians and they're always excited to talk about some of their super old work from decades ago that they think everyone forgot about. Meanwhile if you mention something from a vtuber's well known PL a few years ago, they'll think you're a stalker.

🐺 Time

Mama Chisaka graces us with her presence

Mama Chisaka has been popping into Airi's streams a lot more often. Hopefully we get a mother-daughter collab like Rinmama and Lia. Then we'll be one step closer to a PhaseMILF collab.
@God's Strongest Dragoon I have a mighty need to know the name of that Cocoa skinned hussy who now fills your avatar hole.

(Not that I would ever cheat on Kronii or Aradia, i just need to uh, expand my diversity portfolio?)

:guh:
Bro, you could have just checked my profile page to see the answer.

MagicHammer

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
They are important, but are wildly controversial and inappropriate topics for a vtuber to touch on. Maybe an indie could do it, but for one in a corporation like V4 it's an extremely hard sell. You're talking about centuries of rape, abuse, murder, and dehumanization, no corporation is going to want their talent touching that with a 30 foot pole. Not to mention it would be a hell of a way to kill the vibe of a stream that's otherwise about lighthearted shit like music, hair styles, language, and drag (for some reason). Can you imagine Seri explaining to Abi how in the days of slavery, female slaves would be routinely raped by their masters, to such a wide extent that Caucasian DNA makes up a noticeable portion of African American DNA today, and then showing her a dude in a dress? Talk about whiplash (pun not intended).

Scarle invokes the spirit of racemixing. (And that's a good thing!) :dokibirdWhat:
My nigga :lisafingerguns:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Scarle doesn't invoke the spirit of racism

EvaYamanba on the other hand
I'd say the opposite, Scarle invokes the spirit of racemixing. (And that's a good thing!) :dokibirdWhat:

braindoko

>go to the asylum
>people talking about who's black
>go to vt
>people talking about who's black
I hate February
at least this came out of that

1708815536309980.png

FlappyBat

No Name

Have you ever seen the model of her former agency-mate Yoro Yoyo? It's stiff as a board and her mouth can't really move much. Fortunately she's going to be debuting a new model when she returns from her current hiatus.

Only the Peanut Butter inventor. :SelenHAHAhere:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I like some of these predictions but

This one for sure its the best

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Remi and Hina's Phase Connect smell tier list.

I didn't watch so I have no idea how Rie, Runie, and Muyu managed to get below Pippa on this. I think the reasoning for Airi is "wet dog".

remi_phaseconnect_smelltierlist.jpg

EDIT:
No way Uruka smells better than Airi.
Yeah. Remember that before lesmaxxing and 86 cubs, the meme for Uruka was "trash bear". And she actually did have trash like old McDonalds sauce packets lying around her desk that could be seen in handcam streams.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Girl has been going for 8 hours as of this post
Gods strongest inkling

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

if anything, that's just going to get a specific subsection of hag-lovers interested in Airi

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

ROCA ROURIN KARAOKE ARCHIVE​

【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE / 歌枠】Let's sing some more!​

Top Bottom