"I just remembered a time I got into a multi paragraph long argument with a 30 year old man in a YouTube comment section when I was 9 because I said humans came from dinosaurs and he told me I was everything wrong with society"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSoyBoy

I think its a good move. He would probably lose a good chunk of people if he went 3d. The silhouette looks cringe as fuck though, some Code Lyoko shit from early 00's.
That's why I say he's a shoe-in for the K9Kuro/KSON business model: do both with very little separation.

bothyourhouses

She does this thing sometimes where she talks too much about BTS stuff, like here she admitted they get along with H2O and those clippable moments where she screams at him are just acting. Last year she did the same confessing she plays up the angry grandma character. IMO breaking kayfabe like that defeats the point of having that character/personality, but idk how others feel
We always know the character is part fiction - after all she doesn't really have animal features. Sometimes opening up about BTS stuff can feel more intimate. But there's definitely a balance, if it's something that's not "willing suspension of disbelief" but something you were really believing and enjoyed that then it took away from that.
Anyone who says parasocial = bad that depends on people being parasocial for their paycheck is dishonest.
IDK. A long time ago I used to work in the gambling industry and I would always tell anyone it's bad (it is), but it paid well and the working conditions were good so I took the money.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Fauna yet again set to proving Mother Nature is a better killer than the Grim Reaper in less than 1h30m. Come bear witness to one kirin try to wrench her way through the criminal underworld and fail a spectacular amount of times.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Wait, I didnt know that. That seems like a dumb rule.
I would agree but well, its just how things are.

I assume the point system exists to evenly distribute the work-load of the riggers. Since the demands between talents are different, and one might want to have more accessories than the other, outfits would never get done if every single talent can throw as many accessories on it as they want.
Indie vtubers can be okay if adding a 4th or 5th toggle might result in the new outfit taking 8 months to get done. But thats for I single person, in the corpo they have 50 other models in the pipeline. Giving everyone just 3 accessories more would dramatically increase wait-time for everyone who is waiting on a new outfit.
To prevent that, the talents have a fix number of points they can spend each year on different things. That way, talents get some extra stuff, but they really have to pick and choose what they want, and one singular talent cant clog up the whole pipeline with some kind of unreasonably big list of extra demands, when maybe the next person didn't want any accessories.
I might be talking out of my ass here, but I remember from somewhere that some things cost more points that others, so not all accessories are equal. Stuff like those fake cat ears fauna has is less expensive than when Kiara removed her top from her casual outfit or getting a new hairstyle.

also:

Nerissa will be on Iron Mouse show on March 10th

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
:incoming:
I've been to almost every major gas station chain in America (or at least almost everything east of the Mississippi), and my criteria for what qualifies as a good gas station are as follows:
  • Quality of the bathrooms: Are they kept clean and in a functioning state, or do they look like crack dens that were last cleaned in 2005?
  • Quality of food and choices: Do they offer more than just the typical trucker goyslop, like chips and Mountain Dew and those suspicious hot dogs?
  • Maintenance: Does the credit card reader on the pump work without the risk of some fent fiend stealing your info?
Top Tier
Buc-ee's: The KING. Bathroom cleanliness is literally written into the manager's contract. Store is more like a mini-supermarket.
Sheetz: Good fast food selection, bathrooms are nearly always clean even in Hicksville, West Virginia.
KwikTrip: Newer stores have good food, are modern, and typically have clean bathrooms. Older stores aren't as nice but still have a huge food selection.
Love's: Honestly impressed at how well they keep the bathrooms clean despite their primary clientele being truckers, as truckers tend to be pretty gross. Fast food options are trucker slop, but they have a good selection of snacks that aren't just chips and jerky.

Good:
Wawa: Similar to Sheetz, but Sheetz has nicer bathrooms.
Casey's: Pretty basic food selection, but bathrooms are typically clean.
GetGo: Great fast food selection, but bathrooms are often not terribly clean.
Pilot: Depends on the age of the store, but typically a slightly to noticeably worse version of Love's.

Mediocre:
Kum n Go: Some of the newer stores are nice, but most are unremarkable in every way and bathroom cleanliness is a gamble.
Huck's Market: Bathrooms are a single toilet, but are usually kept clean. Food selection is mostly snacks, but not all of it is chips and jerky.
United Dairy Farms: Bathrooms are largely clean. Food selection is mediocre unless you want ice cream.
RaceTrac: Nothing really sticks out to me, just a worse version of QuikTrip.
Family Express: They have good donuts, nothing else is remarkable.

Gamble:
Random no-name convenience stores in Appalachia: If on a major road that leads from a major city, likely to be kept clean. Food selection may be really basic aside from local pastries. If located anywhere else, utter crack den.
7Eleven: Depends on the area and clientele - can range from really good to utterly disgusting and sketchy.
Circle K: Newer stores are very nice, but older stores and stores in urban areas can be pathetic.
Murphy USA: Since they're always located near Wal-Marts, there's a non-zero chance you'll encounter the aftermath of a Mart Shart.

Not good:
Speedway: Even the newer ones look rundown and have nasty bathrooms.
TA (Travel Centers of America, or as I call, "Tits & Ass Center"): Food is basic goyslop, bathrooms are often cramped and could be cleaner.
Royal Farms: Good fast food selection, modern stores, AWFUL bathrooms. Most have at best a single urinal and a toilet that's likely to be completely coated in piss and covered in piss-flies.
A-Plus: 7-Eleven but consistently worse, and usually in worse areas.
Red Apple/KwikFill: Food sucks, bathroom is usually a single toilet that's literally always in use, and in the off chance you get in you'll walk into the worst smelling aftershit you'll have ever experienced in your life.
Cumberland Farms: See Red Apple, just slightly nicer looking.

:poop: tier:
OnTheRun: Even in nice areas the only bathroom is going to be a stinky shithole that requires a key on a stick. Food is the very definition of goyslop.
Random no-name convenience stores in New England: 90% chance to have, at best, a piss-splattered and heroin-needle-laden Portajohn as a bathroom. Also, the reader on the pump is likely to be compromised.
This is one of the most autistic posts I've ever seen on this forum.
Someone made a HexaVT chatbot. With a few small changes.

Whoever came up with this, 10/10.

I do find it funny that she's mad about it after being menhera about being called a bro by chat. :whatastory:
The merch is amazing. Why february whyyy :pikameefuck:
hinabday2_1800x1012.png
Must resist urge to buy merch for the first time... :Vesper-SEEEX!:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
More Rye news.
uhguys.PNG

Someone check /JIDF/ I cba.

Note: she has a yuko stream planned in 2hours.:BijouBijou:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

zzzoooom

Tough day at the office

Meeting an old friend?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
More Rye news.
View attachment 64407

Someone check /JIDF/ I cba.
Nothing out of the ordinary yet.
JGCe7a9.png

I imagine she just wants to hang out with her friend without them having to be on lookout for boo bros shitting up the chat, honestly.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bronze

Sayu's live and it seems her team is Silvervale, quqco(who) and Mira pink

Team silvervale go :polkasticks:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Apparently Doki's not streaming on her own twitch for some reason, so you'll have to watch it on Shylily's, PiaPi's or SureFour's.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Clip:

Fuckin' weirdo.
:fubukiyabai!:

Forgive Lumi, she's part black, it's an instinctive response.

Speaking of black, Serina Maiko is playing chapter 2 of Poppy Playtime:

And Nyaru is doing a vertical rp stream in an hour:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Tubedude

Apparently Doki's not streaming on her own twitch for some reason, so you'll have to watch it on Shylily's, PiaPi's or SureFour's.
She's streaming on her own channel now, guess there was just tech issues?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Some days I'm shocked she manages to even feed herself.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I think she got demonetized before she became Selen, but I don't remember why. Twitch is Twitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom