"Poggers ocean"Umisea writing team

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
what's with the "february isn't over yet" remark gave me a scare
Quick google translate + OCR reader:
"People dm-ing us asking about eileen but we are not involved"
"We dont know who or where this eileen is"
"Maybe there was someone we know name something like that in the past but whatever"
"We are not involved with this person anymore. Stop asking"
Replies underneath: "Ogey" "Understood"
Screenshot_20240222_134534_Reddit.jpg
I am traumatized

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what's with the "february isn't over yet" remark gave me a scare
Quick google translate + OCR reader:
"People dm-ing us asking about eileen but we are not involved"
"We dont know who or where this eileen is"
"Maybe there was someone we know name something like that in the past but whatever"
"We are not involved with this person anymore. Stop asking"
Replies underneath: "Ogey" "Understood"
i fucking swear everytime eileen shows up it just reopens the old wounds of the ex-eileen family chuubas

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
After Many Attempts Remi has made it through the first Screen of MGS :polkasticks:

hylic

I clipped this emotional moment where michi waited with listeners for the sun to rise

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
After Many Attempts Remi has made it through the first Screen of MGS :polkasticks:

> Click on stream
> First thing I hear is Wemi saying "SOCOM deez nuts"
I see Wemi's having fun. :whatastory:

Aaand there goes the first alert!

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Filian gets so surprised by her own boobs that she actually sounds like a normal human being for a second

braindoko

Man I've been so busy I can't even keep up with all the happenings
I'm gonna pull an Azehara and mass reply to day old posts
While I haven't found anything of substance I saw this, came from this interview, also Mirrativ & GREE ceo was there
"What is this enthusiased child with a weird purple cat femboi thinking he can dethrone me, the creator of Kizuna Ai?"
1607263416272.jpg
Here's another interview with industry heavyweights like Kizuna and Yatchman Riku that show Yagoo's approach, by a vtuber who's a market analyst.
He even published books on vtubers but stopped making content a while ago

Crossposting this here: kyOresu (Riro Ron) is back.
Looking forward to her return. After getting burned by corpos too many times I'll be supporting chuubas that get mistreated like her, as long as they focus more on their content than farming clicks with drama. Sadly a lot of them can't move on and keep opening wounds and feeding dramatubers :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Didn't catch this live but in her long ass day of 3 streams Tenma talked about lazy commission artist, Sakana getting scammed by AI bros and her relation with the bossman

She does this thing sometimes where she talks too much about BTS stuff, like here she admitted they get along with H2O and those clippable moments where she screams at him are just acting. Last year she did the same confessing she plays up the angry grandma character. IMO breaking kayfabe like that defeats the point of having that character/personality, but idk how others feel

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Saw this on my TL and while the video content isn't really anything new in regards on how psychotic fans can get, there's one comment that's particularly interesting

View attachment 64379

Anyone who says parasocial = bad with no nuance is dumb. Anyone who says parasocial = bad that depends on people being parasocial for their paycheck is dishonest.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Zentreya recently revealed full 3d room assets to use for her streams, complete with live feeds of her/other streams and chats, and some of the content to come out of it has been getting pretty meta.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Man I've been so busy I can't even keep up with all the happenings
I'm gonna pull an Azehara and mass reply to day old posts

Here's another interview with industry heavyweights like Kizuna and Yatchman Riku that show Yagoo's approach, by a vtuber who's a market analyst.
He even published books on vtubers but stopped making content a while ago

Looking forward to her return. After getting burned by corpos too many times I'll be supporting chuubas that get mistreated like her, as long as they focus more on their content than farming clicks with drama. Sadly a lot of them can't move on and keep opening wounds and feeding dramatubers :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Didn't catch this live but in her long ass day of 3 streams Tenma talked about lazy commission artist, Sakana getting scammed by AI bros and her relation with the bossman

She does this thing sometimes where she talks too much about BTS stuff, like here she admitted they get along with H2O and those clippable moments where she screams at him are just acting. Last year she did the same confessing she plays up the angry grandma character. IMO breaking kayfabe like that defeats the point of having that character/personality, but idk how others feel

Yagoo just looks happy while Riku looks like he's looking for a fight.
1708625001161.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yagoo just looks happy while Riku looks like he's looking for a fight.
View attachment 64395
Riku with some proper makeup could look like a Japanese Robert Smith.

Anyway another fucking birthday for Phase?? What is Sakana trying to get all the money in Feb and leave none for the rest of the year?!!?

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I unfortunately can't share my source on this, but I can confirm this is absolutely something Ghibli do, and not only that they'll refuse to lift it if you dispute the strike, even if the video doesn't contain any footage or audio from their films and is literally just someone talking about them (even positively!). I need to stress that these aren't regular copyright claims where they take the revenue but otherwise leave you alone; these count as one of the three strikes you can receive before you are banned.
Wait, it's not for ghibli to decide about lifting the strike. You mean youtube don't remove strike after review?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom