"But it's totally possible to come from a two-parent home and still end up weird like me!"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaWa

YouTooz may not be Nendroids, but they are still 100x better than funko pops
Agreed! Most everything is better than a funko pop.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

sena truckin

Isa being the whitest kid you know

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Promise merch.
GG2LwlyaMAATTGq
GG2LwlybsAAPO3P

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
You know what would have been the smart thing to do? They could have just put a sign up that says "due to recent events, we're donating a portion of the profits of the NijiEN merch to a mental health charity" or something. That way they could make their money back and still earn some profit instead of trying to sell merch of a radioactive brand for full profit. People will immediately feel pity for them getting screwed over instead of being annoyed with them trying to profit off the radioactive brand.

That makes sense, have you ever considered working for a vtuber company for 9 dollars an hour? :kurosanji:

Atlas

>This culminated with Kurt (you could probably get by using his real name since the dumb fuck uses it as his e-handle) sending a cum tribute and messaging her about it
there's no fucking way that happened I refuse to believe somebody is this stupid

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I grabbed some screenshots from the discord in question for posterity regarding "THE BOO BRO CUM INCIDENT" as dubbed by /vt/
The man in question.

View attachment 14509
View attachment 14510
View attachment 14511
The Image that kicked off the entire thing.

there's no fucking way that happened I refuse to believe somebody is this stupid
See above lmao, and this was while his youtube handle includes his last name.

RiverBear

See above lmao
I'll be honest here chief, my day was a whole lot better before I learned of the Boo Bro Cum Incident

So thank you for ruining my day.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't really care for YouTooz, but I had to get this one.

How do Youtooz fare when compared with mighty muggs, nendoroid, and like ten billion other similar "popculture" produce.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'll be honest here chief, my day was a whole lot better before I learned of the Boo Bro Cum Incident

So thank you for ruining my day.
If it makes you feel any better Kurt's in the army so he has to salute vermintide every day

Koronesuki

X-Potato
1. Exactly

2. It's all been collabs in indog
Sounds like a skill issue. Can you really call her your oshi if you're not willing to watch her stream for hours in a language that you can't understand?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Bae confirmed the Jojo watchalong cannot be continued. Whatever Japanese anime corpo retard is blocking them from doing so needs to explode post-haste.

Negzana

Sounds like a skill issue. Can you really call her your oshi if you're not willing to watch her stream for hours in a language that you can't understand?
it's not her that's the issue it's the 3 other Indogs overpowering her because she doesn't talk in collabs unless it's Biboo

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Bae confirmed the Jojo watchalong cannot be continued. Whatever Japanese anime corpo retard is blocking them from doing so needs to explode post-haste.
is this the first time management cockblocks a watchalong? can't see why if they don't even show the screen or audio of it, I'm pretty sure other talents have watched worst things so I fail to see the issue.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ahahahaaha "Degenerate" is anonymously yours. Pochi's big oiler that has been giving her a hard time

Everything is fucking connected! Its one giant piss and cum circle!

Here wash that shit out with a rodent and whatever the fuck Shiori is

Also Pippa is doing a lot of reading at the moment

Atlas

I'm gonna go get a nice refreshing glass of bleach. anybody else want one?

WaWa

How do Youtooz fare when compared with mighty muggs, nendoroid, and like ten billion other similar "popculture" produce.
When they don't have the typical ugly closed curved eyes they are pretty good. Which thankfully Henya doesn't have.

The Rratarded Alt

is this the first time management cockblocks a watchalong? can't see why if they don't even show the screen or audio of it, I'm pretty sure other talents have watched worst things so I fail to see the issue.
I don't pay enough attention to watchalongs to know whether they have been blocked before, but I have personally never heard of it, either. It is bizarre to me, as well, since they are not even showing the media.

Given how direct she was about it and didn't expand on the why or even address it until now, I don't think she is very happy about it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
can't see why if they don't even show the screen or audio of it
I don't pay enough attention to watchalongs to know otherwise, but I have never heard of it before, either. It is bizarre to me, as well, since they are not even showing the media.

Maybe its the names of most of the characters and Stands
I hate localized Jojo so much thanks to shit like "Filthy acts at a reasonable price " or "Deadly Queen"

God's Strongest Dragoon

Good luck, there's multiple companies involved in the shitshow of the licensing for that regarding overseas distribution. Crunchyroll handled Season 2 through 4, then Viz Media took over completely, and then Netflix joined the mix. That's not even accounting the JP companies that potentially have a claim to say "fuck off, you can't do a watchalong".

If I were to throw a dart at a wall and claim a company did it, it's either Viz Media or Netflix.

The Rratarded Alt

Maybe its the names of most of the characters and Stands
I hate localized Jojo so much thanks to shit like "Filthy acts at a reasonable price " or "Deadly Queen"

Good luck, there's multiple companies involved in the shitshow of the licensing for that regarding overseas distribution. Crunchyroll handled Season 2 through 4, then Viz Media took over completely, and then Netflix joined the mix. That's not even accounting the JP companies that potentially have a claim to say "fuck off, you can't do a watchalong".

If I were to throw a dart at a wall and claim a company did it, it's either Viz Media or Netflix.
Yeah, it has to be an EN thing. Maybe management doesn't like them saying all these different copyrighted/trademarked/whatever names?

Subaru's VODs are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom