"Seriously, why would anyone want to bring Hell to Earth? Is Earth not Hell already?"Aletta Sky

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuhle

Well he's certainly hinting at getting a model and using one of his other channels for it. Probably the illegal mindset one from what he said.

Also he has now seen the funny British woman, not rin. Along with the sounding clip of nym saying he's done it before.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Should I respect him because he knows the kremcoin cheat, or should I despise him because he used the kremcoin cheat?

Eh. Some of those coins are raw, undiluted bullshit. I'll accep-

-he savestates the fuck out of this playthrough.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Clip is a few days old but I don't think I saw anyone post about it..

Kiara is going back to Japan early next month for a sudden and spontaneous trip. It will be "worth it" and "good".. not sure why she is being so vague if it is positive thing. She is a bit annoyed this came up right after she came back from a long break, viewers might not notice cus her internet has been shit. It is not a break and not a vacation.. so it has to be for official work for personal business? And it has to be done "now or never". The viewers will understand.

Anyone have any speculation or heard from their HoloEN oshis about their own sudden JP trips? I know a few like Bae recently moved there.

Orange woman getting fired :panik::panik:

talked about it earlier when it happened:

and this: she is going on a (sex) trip very soon with unnamed Holomem, but it will most likely be Calli since calli talked about going to the US very soon just recently, this might even be a full Myth thing (cope)
But Calli and Kiara both have now talked about an upcoming trip very soon that isnt to Japan, so those two are locked in

And in one Month, Kiara will already be in Japan for FES, so I guess end of the month she will be taking that trip

That "spontaneous now or never" Trip is separate from her going to Japan for HoloFes, we don't know where she is going for the first one
Two different affairs

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I was just glad that Yuko didn't graduate (not much) but the added bonus of having all of her coomers abandon ship/become antis in slow motion has been delightfully entertaining.
So that's what happened. She surprisingly survived every other yab, but her saying fuck lolicons = too far?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So that's what happened. She surprisingly survived every other yab, but her saying fuck lolicons = too far?
Everything else weren't yabs, they were the content her audience was looking for.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

It is when these cucked pedophiles no longer have a "safe space" to fantasize about molesting children and are forced back out into the open where people can catch them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
talked about it earlier when it happened:

That "spontaneous now or never" Trip is separate from her going to Japan for HoloFes, we don't know where she is going for the first one
Two different affairs
I have nothing to say but photoshops of anime girls wearing derpy klan hoods or ski masks make me crack up like a retard

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
@Sithis Anything you feel I should cover in my upcoming Yuko stream?
Well, idk what you have so far, but if I was trying to give someone a lrd of Yuko Yurei, I'd include:
>Background on 4chan indicating someone already familiar with e-culture and meme culture, was already a self professed lolicon enjoyer
>Had an involvement with some people she met from there and other places which she carried on as Rye, met some people at conventions and stuff as well
>Began her idol career and was quickly settled upon by stray chumbuds and fandeads as their new "daughter wife" and she embraced it
>Her seeming proximity to her audience encouraged many people to develop excessively parasocial feelings toward her while many more of her audience were openly coomers
>Some factions of the fanbase began to segment into various cliques, including one who controlled most of the archives and a private discord parallel to the /vt/ thread
>Members of this faction began amping up the coomer stuff and sent cum tributes, wrote disturbed fan fiction stories and sent Yuko direct messages and maros detailing ways they'd have sex with her
>This culminated with Kurt (you could probably get by using his real name since the dumb fuck uses it as his e-handle) sending a cum tribute and messaging her about it during stream, which led to a crackdown by idol on such content interaction, but more importantly led to the boo bros becoming even more fragmented.
>At this point there were several characters like my BBC doppelganger and yukoschizo who came into the scene. /Vt/ was also being targeted by Yuko's old fanbase at this point and they began to drop bits from her PL to taunt everyone involved
>Yuko continues escalating her schtick to the point of drinking piss and masturbating on stream. This begins to look bad for the company when it comes out that one of the other talents was fucking a manager and trying to start a harem so the company cracks down further
>Yuko begins streaming more sporadically, and initially the boo bros took it as just something normal and were patient. As time went on some memed that she was just pulling a Gura. But then they realized she had been streaming on her other account with her old fanbase, and this reignited the jealousy and the infighting
>Yuko took a short break but came back to streaming but by now the fanbases were feuding and I think at this point management told her to take a break and let things cool off a bit, maybe stop using her old twitter. She privated it, which of course led to more drama.
>Yuko announces a return from her long break but by then her fanbase was in schizo mode with several of them harassing other talents and management because of it
>Yuko announces she will no longer do coomerbait and her fanbase fragments
>We are here

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It's over guys.
1708553560531.png

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Well yeah, it's like when the voice actor for Chef (Isaac Hayes) in South Park quit the show after they made fun of Scientology

Everything's funny until they make fun of you, and if there's something pedophiles don't have, it's self-awareness

Clip tax:
Limes plays Oblivion the right way: like Zeno Clash

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
don't forget lil b loves underage white girl feet
shitty jungle beats man clout chasing off new trend, bad. he might be one of the internets favorite monkeys but hes still a monkey. at minimum hes a footfag numberchaser at worst a nonce. all in all, bad news.
It's kind of weird that if someone was chasing the vtuber trend, they'd specifically pick Phase Connect as their company of choice to gain clout with. Maybe if they were doing Hololive members, clout-chasing would make more sense, but knowing the various members of Phase Connect requires a bit more research on their part.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Coming up soon, Shiina returns! But wait...WHAT? MEXICAN SHIINA? NO! FILTERED! SERIOUS! MEXICRAB?

I Mexican't take it :annoyedpippa:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Coming up soon, Shiina returns! But wait...WHAT? MEXICAN SHIINA? NO! FILTERED! SERIOUS! MEXICRAB?

I Mexican't take it :annoyedpippa:

Little by little we are getting into Phase Pescado

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Well, idk what you have so far, but if I was trying to give someone a lrd of Yuko Yurei, I'd include:
>Background on 4chan indicating someone already familiar with e-culture and meme culture, was already a self professed lolicon enjoyer
>Had an involvement with some people she met from there and other places which she carried on as Rye, met some people at conventions and stuff as well
>Began her idol career and was quickly settled upon by stray chumbuds and fandeads as their new "daughter wife" and she embraced it
>Her seeming proximity to her audience encouraged many people to develop excessively parasocial feelings toward her while many more of her audience were openly coomers
>Some factions of the fanbase began to segment into various cliques, including one who controlled most of the archives and a private discord parallel to the /vt/ thread
>Members of this faction began amping up the coomer stuff and sent cum tributes, wrote disturbed fan fiction stories and sent Yuko direct messages and maros detailing ways they'd have sex with her
>This culminated with Kurt (you could probably get by using his real name since the dumb fuck uses it as his e-handle) sending a cum tribute and messaging her about it during stream, which led to a crackdown by idol on such content interaction, but more importantly led to the boo bros becoming even more fragmented.
>At this point there were several characters like my BBC doppelganger and yukoschizo who came into the scene. /Vt/ was also being targeted by Yuko's old fanbase at this point and they began to drop bits from her PL to taunt everyone involved
>Yuko continues escalating her schtick to the point of drinking piss and masturbating on stream. This begins to look bad for the company when it comes out that one of the other talents was fucking a manager and trying to start a harem so the company cracks down further
>Yuko begins streaming more sporadically, and initially the boo bros took it as just something normal and were patient. As time went on some memed that she was just pulling a Gura. But then they realized she had been streaming on her other account with her old fanbase, and this reignited the jealousy and the infighting
>Yuko took a short break but came back to streaming but by now the fanbases were feuding and I think at this point management told her to take a break and let things cool off a bit, maybe stop using her old twitter. She privated it, which of course led to more drama.
>Yuko announces a return from her long break but by then her fanbase was in schizo mode with several of them harassing other talents and management because of it
>Yuko announces she will no longer do coomerbait and her fanbase fragments
>We are here
Respect for being upfront about it. She have more balls than her whiny coomer audience. Because, you khow, she could've just silently stop doing coomer shit while still collecting memberships.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Legal Mindset is getting paid to watch YT clips of various vtubers - people superchat various suggestions of clips to watch, and he watches them. Pretty good way to get a bunch of superchats if you have the audience. There's also a pretty good variety of clips, so it's been entertaining to watch too.

So, someone superchats he watch "Himemiya Rie down horrendous".

Now, without knowing anything about her besides her name and about five seconds of the clip, Legal Mindset asks "oh, is she a Phase Connect member?"

Xuhle

So LM now understand the sad girl company and why it's called sad girl company.

:gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom