"The robot from Yo Gabba Gabba is lowkey kinda hot"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSoyBoy

Which means Korshe and Peeba still have a chance to weasel into Asmon's team?
There's going to be 64 participants, the website shows 46 so far. Doki's team is all there but someone like Sayu isn't yet. Chances are places are gone. Also Asmon doesn't have a team, he was begging to go on Doki's team.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Oh, i see NoPixel gang is there too. Gumi strangely not in Doki team, is she captain too?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bug Eater

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I'm starting to think Lavandel is more parasocial towards her bozus than the bozus are towards her.

Evidence A

Evidence B

God's strongest schizo is streaming
Playing HOI4 with World Ablaze mod

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Inis, the German vtuber girl that has interacted with Pippa, and watched Hitler videos on stream has been banned from twitch.

archive

mist

don't forget lil b loves underage white girl feet
shitty jungle beats man clout chasing off new trend, bad. he might be one of the internets favorite monkeys but hes still a monkey. at minimum hes a footfag numberchaser at worst a nonce. all in all, bad news.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
@Sithis Anything you feel I should cover in my upcoming Yuko stream?
Maybe you'd know if you read the thread, fucking tourists coming in here expecting to be spoon fed.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Today on the Sara Nagare channel we have snake ASMR. Not snake girl ASMR, just snake ASMR. With a thick Australian accent. Fackin cunt.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Clip is a few days old but I don't think I saw anyone post about it..

Kiara is going back to Japan early next month for a sudden and spontaneous trip. It will be "worth it" and "good".. not sure why she is being so vague if it is positive thing. She is a bit annoyed this came up right after she came back from a long break, viewers might not notice cus her internet has been shit. It is not a break and not a vacation.. so it has to be for official work for personal business? And it has to be done "now or never". The viewers will understand.

Anyone have any speculation or heard from their HoloEN oshis about their own sudden JP trips? I know a few like Bae recently moved there.

Orange woman getting fired :panik::panik:

Bronze

Muyu's live and will play DRG: Survivor.

Not-Username

Kiara is going back to Japan early next month for a sudden and spontaneous trip. It will be "worth it" and "good".. not sure why she is being so vague if it is positive thing. She is a bit annoyed this came up right after she came back from a long break, viewers might not notice cus her internet has been shit. It is not a break and not a vacation.. so it has to be for official work for personal business? And it has to be done "now or never". The viewers will understand.

Anyone have any speculation or heard from their HoloEN oshis about their own sudden JP trips? I know a few like Bae recently moved there.

Maybe an invite to watames have a nice day?!
Can be many positive things

chihirogumi

rrat: She was given her own once in a lifetime opportunity to recruit Pomu (who is in Japan) into HoloEN as a sole debutant. The special guest to introduce Pomu's new Holo identity? Hideo Kojima.
1708550244549.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
If i remember right, Mozu and her groupmates were supposed to be the forgotten Kawaii gen, right? How the fuck do you recover from a whole ass gen quitting on you like that?

Well, I guess they can still look at Nigasanji and W-ACK-tor and say "At least we're not those guys, amirite?"
The fallout from another Gen 3 fiasco would be in keeping with 2024 for agencies of a color other than white.

Maybe the Queen Bitch Cunt Nene (bad) rrats would finally be confirmed in an incredibly retarded way ala Nijjersanji.

It would be the most relevant Kawaii has been since their last L..

:MozumiPichi: (Mozu really deserves that animated yellow fluid pouring into a cup emote, by the way.)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I was just glad that Yuko didn't graduate (not much) but the added bonus of having all of her coomers abandon ship/become antis in slow motion has been delightfully entertaining.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom