"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Will idol corp force them to change loli models into something more appropriate to escalate it further? The whole branch minus 2-3 people is strictly into no-no zone in terms of designs, and exceptions are asexual brit with korean mommy. If they keep the appearance but never deliver on expectations of appearance, they will just attract fans who will quickly get disgruntled and unwilling to spend any money.
They should change Rin's model too. If I know anything from anti-loli types, any woman with less than a C-cup is underage. Gotta bump up those boobas or embrace being a man, no in-between allowed.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Well it's blatant PR bullshit to go "we love artists" and "don't let anyone bully you" when the two biggest things that are floating around are that they bullied Selen/Doki and they stiffed artists, leaving Selen/Doki to pay them out. It's so tone deaf that Simon Cowell is about to start telling them they suck and to kill themselves.

I think the context for artists and bullying that Nijisanji wants to address is this

TL;DR: This fan artist and her friends were selling self-made Niji merch, people were laughing and stopping each other from buying, artist cried. People generally miss maena context and livers demonstrate complete inability to ignore bait, so it comes off as empty, forced PR (which it is, just not to the full extent).

Bruh they forgot to credit the artist... during their own support the artist movement
archive

Reddit's very generous take on this - artist doesn't want their name to be included given the shitshow. I can see that, just hope they got paid

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Will idol corp force them to change loli models into something more appropriate to escalate it further? The whole branch minus 2-3 people is strictly into no-no zone in terms of designs, and exceptions are asexual brit with korean mommy. If they keep the appearance but never deliver on expectations of appearance, they will just attract fans who will quickly get disgruntled and unwilling to spend any money.
I mean, Pochi literally lolified her model recently. Which still upsets me because her original model was so good T_T

They're trending in the wrong direction to get away from that audience. I expect Juna and Kai to become smaller any day now, just leaving Rin by herself to eat glue in the corner.

I'm more curious to see how IdolES turns out. Are the spics big into small girls like JP and EN are?

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
Are the spics big into small girls like JP and EN are?
all the Spanish people I have known are very much into loli or mommy like girls
But with Idol its up to the talent to design their model and most girls want to be on the more cute side than big booba sexy god
so more loli is on the way for sure
eat up bitch :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I only use the "right" pronouns for people I consider real trans and not sexpest fetishists using it to abuse woman. Which mind you the list isn't that big since I don't like talking to other vermintide. If I am missing a joke. Please excuse me I am retarded.
:inanerdy:

This is heart breaking. I hope Mozumi has the time they need to grieve.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
They should change Rin's model too. If I know anything from anti-loli types, any woman with less than a C-cup is underage. Gotta bump up those boobas or embrace being a man, no in-between allowed.
No it's not far enough. Rin needs tits the size of Noel. And we can't stop there. She must have long hair and be a gyaru.

Oh speak of the devil

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Also, with 15 thousand people in Niji JP it's heartwarming to see people collab because they like each other.

No they don't understand how the game works. It's funny. Yes, that is a dog vtuber.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
While there's absolutely 0 chance that Hololive is gonna rehire Mel. Nijisanji did graduate and then rehire Sasaki Saku 2 months later.
The circumstances is wholly different though. Saku's case is kinda like this:
- Saku: I want to play Nintendo games
- Niji: We don't have perms
- Saku: But I want to play it
- Niji: We can''t. We're in black company phase right now, we need to make more money
- Saku: Fine. I'll graduate.
She did just that. Two months later...
- Niji: We got nintendo perms and forced to stop making money. Will you come back?
- Saku: Sure.
(This is 100% not how it actually happened. But think of it like so)

Mel's definitely has serious stake in it (NDA breach), but the fact that they tried to keep her and Mel herself decided that she will take the termination is more or less poignant, if you compared to Sasaki Saku's situation where the entire thing could've been prevented by you know, just try to get Nintendo Perms in the first place?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
it does sound good however rin being a flat just ups the charm of her everything else(especially the eyes) so it stays

i really want her to don a butler outfit

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Will idol corp force them to change loli models into something more appropriate to escalate it further?
Hopefully Pochi will change back to her original model. It was so much better than her new one.
They're trending in the wrong direction to get away from that audience. I expect Juna and Kai to become smaller any day now, just leaving Rin by herself to eat glue in the corner.
Rin is too good for Idol Corp anyway. She belongs in a bigger and better agency, like Hololive or Nijisanji. Well, not Nijisanji, but you know what I mean.

DanishCookies

This fan artist and her friends were selling self-made Niji merch, people were laughing and stopping each other from buying, artist cried
1708517166702.png

1708517478877.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I think the context for artists and bullying that Nijisanji wants to address is this

TL;DR: This fan artist and her friends were selling self-made Niji merch, people were laughing and stopping each other from buying, artist cried. People generally miss maena context and livers demonstrate complete inability to ignore bait, so it comes off as empty, forced PR (which it is, just not to the full extent).

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm going to think twice before taking anything Nijisisters say at face value. Might just be trying to make the opposite side look bad/evil.

I am happy that Rosemi's back though :sanasmile:, but I wish she'd just ditch Nijisanji. I've seen nothing that implicates her in all the shit that Elira and co have done.

People keep asking Bae why the Jojo watchalongs are privated and she keeps not answering. WHY RAT WHY
:cursedbae::cursedbae:
I was coincidentally updating my Watchlist Spreadsheet yesterday and this was making me scratch my head. But since you're the local Bae expert I've got another question. According to Holodex her first Jojo watchalong is Ep 6 - 9, was her first one a Twitter space or something?

Stunned But Dumb

Archive

>built a community on love and affection

Yamanba, it's roleplay.

"Comes back and says she didn't enjoy what she did"

Lyin' ass ho. She didn't say that at all. She specifically said that she really enjoyed that content

21:28 for the start of her talking about getting rid of it, but 22:30 for where she specifically says she likes the content. I felt like I was enjoying the suffering of boobros a little too much, honestly. It's a bit hypocritical of me even, considering something I enjoy just deleted a lot of content thats been in it for years. I was being more sympathetic, but maybe boobros or at least this liar here deserve all that they get.

Also I had to rewatch a large amount of the stream to get the right part and man, knowing what she was going to do makes it obvious why she was not only gone for so long, but also why she spent the bulk fo the stream stalling and was so anxious. It also makes me even more sure that this is an order passed down from Aviel. Also I caught this in the chat

Probably tons of funny boobro death rattles in there, but I'm not going to go through it all or anything. I gotta say, if they love her so much and know her so well, I'm stunned that they seem so quick to blame and attack her without listening to her words or acknowledging how nervous she is. How easily their affection dissipates when she stops "putting out" so to say without even trying to think critically about it. Maybe use the other head, you know? Anyone who has ever had two (2) human interactions before could tell she was off the entire stream. But what would a coomer know about love anyway? The adrenaline when you dribble and drop on a picture of an anime girl while that voice line a woman you've never met says sweet nothings is a close enough substitute, yeah?

I don't know why that got me so miffed, I don't even watch Yuko. Explicitly lying to someone not in the know about a situation to slander someone and make yourself feel better or maybe I'm mad I wasted some sympathy on a coomer? Better than wasting my heart on paid GFE I guess.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Getting to hear Frogbert is always a treat.

Anyone recognize the voice of the person she is with? Thinking it is just a rando, but who knows.

Awoogers

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Not-Mika just retweeted this. She’s most likely in this collab.

Awoogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom