"I am indeed, woman"Himemiya Rie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here is Biscotti's Unarchived Karaoke Stream.
Biscotti Ch.【V4Mirai】-【UNARCHIVED】i sing at 2X speed only【V4Mirai】-ozhV_1FJxoI-20240220.jpg
Mega Link - Biscotti - 【UNARCHIVED】i sing at 2X speed only【V4Mirai】-ozhV_1FJxoI-20240220
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I am finally back home

LAP LOVE Posting will resume :)
Good night

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Doki is quite the sweet girl. Second charity in like three weeks

While the Niji hate train is still running hot inside my head: rrat time!
:cursedbae::baeJam::cursedbae:My theory is these charities are things she wanted to do but Niji has been blocking:cursedbae::baeJam::cursedbae:

I don't understand how people can listen to the fucking baby voice talking about being their gf without horribly cringing and wishing for death, it is horrifying to me that this is one of the bigger indies.
You can probably find me, either in this very forum or kiwi, saying the same thing about her. I used to really dislike her voice, but after seeing clips and finding her to be pretty funny, I just quit caring about the voice altogether. In Holo, Luna was the only one I actually didn't care about at all for the longest time and it was directly because of her voice, but once again I just ended up getting over it or getting used to it and not caring anymore.
:botanshrug:
Also you should be on your hands and knees thanking her that she will gatekeep and filter some normie faggots from this sphere.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Nijisanji Talents go a day without saying something stupid - challenge IMPOSSIBLE
To be fair, it's pretty stupid to bring up the Selenbullying on Niji talent posts, when they're just trying to do some company mandated positivity.
Probably even stupider to keep taking the bait though.

frz

You make me sick. Yeah, save $15 on a $500 keyboard, big whoop. Price means nothing to the jackwagons who buy this stuff, if anything more expensive is BETTER for them because it increases scarcity and makes them feel fancy and important. They are sick in the head and need therapy. This is all just a sidestep away from the audiophile rabbit hole anyway. :Mumei-REE:
(IRyS said it’s because her desk was tiny and she didn’t have room, well now you have a bigger desk, IRyS, stop it!)
Im talking about the average person not the whale....
My shit usually around 80-150 so 15-20 dollars saving is alot. Mechanical keyboard is as cheap as you want it to be. The main gate is the time you spend modding the cheap one. Whale just order fully modded for 500-700 USD. Can go up to thousands if ultra whales.
The bonus price scales. If you buy a $500 keyboard then that increase about another $50 for fullsize. Irys owns like 20 keyboard so boohoo $1000 saved.
Tbh if you get autistic enough to buy 20 chances are she actually buy the cheaper ones and mod them herself.
When you get to ultra whale mode, aesthetic is more important than price.

God's Strongest Dragoon

To be fair, it's pretty stupid to bring up the Selenbullying on Niji talent posts, when they're just trying to do some company mandated positivity.
Probably even stupider to keep taking the bait though.
Well it's blatant PR bullshit to go "we love artists" and "don't let anyone bully you" when the two biggest things that are floating around are that they bullied Selen/Doki and they stiffed artists, leaving Selen/Doki to pay them out. It's so tone deaf that Simon Cowell is about to start telling them they suck and to kill themselves.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Nijisanji Talents go a day without saying something stupid - challenge IMPOSSIBLE

I'm not being paid minimum wage like their new PR guys are to give them advice but I still think picking random slapfights with retards on twitter isn't the way to go about improving your PR when it's at an all time low. Don't respond and they're just left sitting there screaming at the wind, or just fucking block them lmao.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Seeing both him and Victoria get these little jabs in in one day is unironically giving weight to the controlled opposition rrat. Staging opportunities for their livers to epically own the haters in an attempt to fix their public image is such a retarded idea I could see Niji management coming up with it.

They can't be dumb enough to get one-guy'd this easily.... right? RIGHT?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
People keep asking Bae why the Jojo watchalongs are privated and she keeps not answering. WHY RAT WHY
:cursedbae::cursedbae:

Salado

AAAAAAAAAAA

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
People keep asking Bae why the Jojo watchalongs are privated and she keeps not answering. WHY RAT WHY
:cursedbae::cursedbae:

It's the work of an enemy stand

:smugmoona:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Larvandel streaming, peggling like a champ

Salado

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I never watched her but occcasionally I just remember Mel is totally gone and it makes me feel sad.

There is a Mel shaped hole in my morning Youtube recs and it's sad it's filled with fleshstreamers and 0 views the fucking algo keeps trying to push. :depressedtako: I don't care how many times you do it Youtube if someone's posted a 3 1/2 hour long Helldivers VOD 6 hours ago and it has 1 view, I'm not fucking watching it.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Seeing both him and Victoria get these little jabs in in one day is unironically giving weight to the controlled opposition rrat. Staging opportunities for their livers to epically own the haters in an attempt to fix their public image is such a retarded idea I could see Niji management coming up with it.

They can't be dumb enough to get one-guy'd this easily.... right? RIGHT?
Is this even a jab? Sure, it meat to the base, but they can just respond by posting their own company notice, which throws them under the bus. TBH, he just took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom