"It's not illegal to pop that bubble, but it's illegal to pop that cherry!"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Why would someone make a chocolate @thhrang ?
Wikipedo says that Japan celebrates "Good Meat Day" on November 29th. If you insist on continuing your meatposting, I will expect grand things from you.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Time for more Grimmi projects onto vtubers vtuber baggage

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wikipedo says that Japan celebrates "Good Meat Day" on November 29th. If you insist on continuing your meatposting, I will expect grand things from you.
I almost made a meat Proctor this week, but I was lazy and didn't think he deserved to be immortalized by my skills.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*checks thread*

I'm either blind or no one has posted Dizzy starting up a new Star

... Star park

South Park. Fucking. South Park

Stunned But Dumb

Hey, good meat day is a blessed event. DOn't sully it with reticule's "creations."

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The Doker returns

You know, she has the laugh, and judging by her gameplay she loves to watch Batman die. Maybe she is The Doker.

EDIT: This is the video she mentioned

EDIT: She's arguing that she should be allowed to beat people up with a crowbar. She's definitely the Doker.

Last edited:

Limkin

I'm either blind or no one has posted Dizzy starting up a new Star
I saw her slotting Fractured But Whole and Revenge of the Colon together as a combo and did my best to remove this from my memory. But no, someone had to bring this up
Anyway

fortnitesmasherX

The long wait is over. Rosemi will be streaming again tomorrow.

rosemi.png

And as expected, her chat is locked down.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Goddamn that thumbnail:shiinastare:
Watch this dork

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You understand that they would just use that for PR, right? don't be a retard, let them stay obscure.

I understand more than you think. It's going to happen anyway. Vtweeters are going to report them more out of jealousy than anything related to their content, to say nothing about vt schizos, enraged unicorns and even just relative normies that don't want even more sexualization in their niche media. I would never do anything I can rely on countless other people to do simply by the natural course of a competitive entertainment market, why dirty my hands on a foregone conclusion? The easiest move is not to play.

I've never seen these clips... He actually hates White people. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. :depressedtako:

I bet he blames white people for "oppression" he's faced for being gay, instead of acknowledging the fact it's because he's an insufferable asshole.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
A bit of a longer one but Subaru has good wheezes and good friends.

frz

Only reason I could understand is traveling.
AKshuaLly, the biggest reason for not using a full sized keyboard is that it's just cheaper.
On average those extra numpad keys that you dont usually use, cost $15~20 extra for a keyboard enthusiast. (and it can go more expensive)
The average keyboard enthusiasts also often build around 6 keyboards before they get bored/moved on to different hobbies/run out of money, so that's on average $90-120 saved
:inanerdy:
Reminder that the most common variation, the TKL, is literally just a normal keyboard without the numpads.
ban-phim-tkl-co-kich-thuoc-nho-gon-hon-fullsize.jpg

There are other variations yes but only psychos use them.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The Doker returns

You know, she has the laugh, and judging by her gameplay she loves to watch Batman die. Maybe she is The Doker.

Relevent.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Ame posted on her roommate account today, apparently it's her tenth anniversary of being a streamer.

I'm always really proud to see how far she's come, from humble roots and relative isolation to finding true companions through Hololive.
AME LOVE!
:hic:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Yes, its about Yuko.
Imagine losing sleep over loli piss vods being deleted.
Lia routinely deleting banger stream vods? Thats something worth crying over.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Pssst
Hey
Can I interest you with a comfy camping video in these trying times

I want the masses to know about azulim because she deserves it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi's back! Maybe it's Minecraft.... maybe it's not?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I dont think its her regretting it and its more her not wanting to deal with the retards.
She's regretting it because it led to dealing with the retards.
Cover doesn't scout anymore since years now.
I know. I don't think it's going to happen. She's going to join VShojo and hang out with foxroach and Henyamee.

But if she wants to achieve her dream of being a vtuber idol, Hololive is where she should be.
You know, maybe it's not so bad. Maybe the boobros thought Yuko is a goblin shortstack.
You mean she isn't?
The long wait is over. Rosemi will be streaming again tomorrow.
Hopefully she's going to announce that she's graduating soon.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Do you lads use any extension or addd-on for Twitch filters?
I have been browsing the Vtuber tag again looking for some new people to watch, but its like 80% tránny shit, and the search options will only let me choose one tag and filter by language.

Top Bottom