"I’m awake, hold them off for a bit. I need to gather up some chakra before I can enter sage mode"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Someone is going to make up a compilation of the butthurt Boo Bros the way things are going. Upset all because she won't piss for them.
its going to use mr blue sky as the bg music and then each beat will show a new boo bro malding tweet

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Xuhle

So LM, legal mindset, is saying he might be interested in getting a model as he's covering all these vtuber issues now. So what do we groom this lawyer into a lawyer vtuber, or put him on femboy pipeline with @The Proctor, or make him into a big titty woman as well. He said he was going to talking about it tomorrow for his 125k sub celebration.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nyaru is once again asking you to sign her petition:

Also note that her usual 11AM stream has been moved to 7PM tonight due to an untimely furniture shipment. Fortunately she didn't cancel the stream outright and we're still getting our brown woman fix in Huniepop :eyehearts:

This is what she ordered:
1708470200769.png

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
So LM, legal mindset, is saying he might be interested in getting a model as he's covering all these vtuber issues now. So what do we groom this lawyer into a lawyer vtuber, or put him on femboy pipeline with @The Proctor, or make him into a big titty woman as well. He said he was going to talking about it tomorrow for his 125k sub celebration.
Just turn him into a fujobait to rival even the likes of Vox Akuma.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Seems like an opportunity for a Legally Distinct Phoenix Wright avatar.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Seems like an opportunity for a Legally Distinct Phoenix Wright avatar.
Nah if he wants to destroy Vox Akuma he needs a legally distinct Miles Edgeworth

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
People want to come up with elaborate theories on Yuko, but the simplest one works best: woman acts like a whore, regrets it, and tries to walk it back. The oldest story for the oldest profession.

Also,

I dont think its her regretting it and its more her not wanting to deal with the retards.

Just crossposting some numberfag info regarding Asmon:
Asmon seems like a good partner for this. If only she would get Asmon and Kirsche.

Nijisanji is so desperate for a win they staged a false flag hatter clap back
View attachment 64259
View attachment 64260
Lol accounts already dead
Edit*
Might be relevant
View attachment 64261
Hmm, interesting rrat. Would be hilarious if it was confirmed to be fake PR for them.

I only clipped this to mess with @midori. It was totally not for coomer reasons, I swear. Wear headphones if watching.

Yeah thats pretty sussy. Make it a black screen stream and it will probably hit different.

There have been 3 threads on vt about this stuff, they're running out of actual material.

I don't disagree with anything anyone says about the company itself but "streamers actually stream and comment on twitter" is not actually drama.
That one artist bitching about getting harassed and other people talking to possible buyers out of not buying shit from her because she DARED to have Niji merch seems fake as fuck.

240220-155305.png

A lot of great indies today, what is happening, Josa started her DK64 week:

I have no clue why the hell anyone would want anything less than a 100% keyboard. I dont understand this shit.

Only for today im going to promote a flip

Ok local flip promoting is over, you can go home now

This is very cute. Its nice to see stylized designs like this.

If anything, it really makes me wonder how these people deal with actual challenges in their daily lives.

Anyone dumb enough to get psyop’d into falling this hard for what is ostensibly an actor playing a part would be best served by finding the nearest bridge and leaping from it.
Autism is a hell of a drug.

I never watched Yuri but I found the story of Nano more sad and pathetic than laughable or mockable.
I agree. I want her to do good even if she is not the type of streamer I watch. That said she is a very nice collab partner or atleast tends to shine the most that way.

So when is he gonna hang himself? I will pay to see that.
Going by the way he is having a meltdown, probably soon.,

Youtube doesn't really fully scrub videos for the content and it seems even less likely to hook on any kind of audio cues in Japanese because it's simply not designed/programmed to. There's a lot of content creators out there that demonstrate/will tell you that saying certain words at all/within certain time frames have a negative impact on their videos/channel. We can only hope that the shit grade AI content police get improved enough that this kind of shit gets caught and burned, I'm sick of ethots treating Youtube as a space to advertise their holeposting accounts.
I want to know how VAllure will avoid getting demonetized on YT unless they keep tame ASMR there and funnel people towards Fansly or Patreon for their +18 shlorp shlorp sessions.

I wonder how long it'll take Matara to call her Vshojo Reincarnation Pomu live.
First stream they interact with each other probably.

its going to use mr blue sky as the bg music and then each beat will show a new boo bro malding tweet
Please. I need this.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

people mad at the collab and their discussion of certain topics... in other news water is wet.

Xuhle

Just turn him into a fujobait to rival even the likes of Vox Akuma.
Well he has been doing brief moments of lawyer asmr.

Stunned But Dumb

people mad at the collab and their discussion of certain topics... in other news water is wet.

Sisters! Now's your chance! Certainly you can't screw this one up!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Oh no... People that probably never watched Selen/Doki are mad. :dokiSmug:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I want to know how VAllure will avoid getting demonetized on YT unless they keep tame ASMR there and funnel people towards Fansly or Patreon for their +18 shlorp shlorp sessions.

Boy I sure hope no hate campaign moves against them to report them for using their accounts to shill adult content. Youtube really hates that. :smugpipi:

Zapan1984

I have no clue why the hell anyone would want anything less than a 100% keyboard. I dont understand this shit.
Well, I use a TKL as I never used the Numpad, and if i wouldn't use the Arrow Pad and the Control Pad from time to time, I probably would have gotten a 60%.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Oh no, Doki collabed with one of the biggest and most well connected indie vtubers and she had opinions. This will surely break public perception of her sisters, get on it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
The meltdowns are so fucking funny. I'm enjoying Kira's account sending mixed messages right now:

JEb4Xpt.png
Never seen a man slapped so hard with a big black penis he went insane.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Everything is just so stupid... Filian is not some evil villain. I hate that people are so controlling about this sort of thing.

Watch who you want to watch. Support who you want to support. Making a fuss about something you hate only gives it more attention. I know I'm speaking to the choir here, but it's still so aggravating.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

so this is where Irys gets her keyboard autism from

I don't think that's quite the same type of keyboard autism. He's into the keys and switches and layouts, but in a different way entirely. He posted an entire novel about these and their technical specs and strengths and weaknesses.

I can't even fit the full thing on my screen, I have to shift it to my vertical monitor...

Top Bottom