"I went to swallow therapy so I could learn how to swallow harder"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Uruka clearly likes being PC's sex icon.

A
- I completely forgot the fact that the winner of the Hunger Games was non other than Yuri.

Speaking of Nano/Yuri, she's been teasing that she's getting a new model soon.

Good thing, she's been using a generic off-the-shelf model since she was terminated from Phase.

Salado

Uruka clearly likes being PC's sex icon.

Uruga was always kinda horny, but I swear her new model turned off all her sus inhibitors.

silentcouch

Roca's Ghost cover is up:

I did enjoy the shift in pace that piano provided, and she performed it very well, however... her cover is about 50 seconds shy of the original... which seems a bit weird to me. It was wonderful but I would have preferred if she went the full length of the song with this.
*To note, in comparison this image shows what is not included in the cover (which is essentially the mid section)*
I assume this is due to the slower pace of piano version vs the original?
This is the site I referred to when double checking on this, I really liked Ghost when it released, and felt like roca's cover was missing something. :suiseipyscho:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
1708251863986.png

Filian collab incoming tomorrow (i guess she mentioned it on ambers stream?)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Stolen from, and all credits to /pcg/

This shit is so fucking dumb but I love it.:urtearingmeapart:
I know it's pretty gay but as a phasefag it warms my heart how much they've grown and how my nigga fishman with his uncut autism changed the lives of so many lost girls.:vesperhnngggg:

Xuhle

Salado

This poor man.

e:
Totally not Gay Connect.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

Most people trying to beat an addiction or bad habit can barely approach that they have a problem let alone fight it off for almost three weeks. It's very impressive. No one succeeds their first time around, so don't ever stop trying Hexa.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Two hololive concerts yesterday. Don't miss them:kroniiphone::tomorrow::thatsbait::nenedance::mikok::smugrys::gurastress::baeJam::Vesper-SEEEX!:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Shisui-sensei back with Eden Treaty at 9PM JST.

Going to a more serious route, fully voiced by her.

Ishigami Nozomi finally reached Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island and will start at 10PM JST.

Wonder how she will react to the automatic dash since she tried her harders not to run in the older Mario games.

If you missed Yakumo Beni's new outfit reveal yesterday, here's the clip.

Mio started Persona 3 recently and was surprised on how Evokers work.

"Does his head hurt because he shot himself in the head?"

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

She's not gay!? :PomuPanic:

@midori I know how hard it is to go cold turkey, even more if the temptation is just 5 steps away, but at least now you know how terrible it feels to to drown a bad line of thought with the source of your problems.
If you want to feel cute and feminine (I assume that's the brainworm), one of my suggestions is sliding into Olivia Monroe's DMs, approach 3AM girls for it if necessary, she will be very patient and reassure you with proper guidance.
Particularly I don't think you're completely on the "bro" side, for one you don't have a lower voice neither force it, you don't try to cozy up like a "pick me up", but being brash and forthcoming are amazing characteristics not seen too often in women.
Sure, maybe hold back a little on the autistic sperg, but I'm pretty sure most people don't want to start pestering chat with compliment faggotry as to not ruin the vibes.
Also alcohol inhibits your body ability to burn fat, it's a very real thing, I don't know if it will work as motivation but I surely hope so. From someone who lost almost 40kg already and women started looking my way more kindly. We can make it, sister.
:takoesl:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sakana is the funniest member of Phase.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Again? She must be really into that song right now, because she sang it last time, too.
It's not her fault Nijisanji keeps digging themselves into a hole. She just wants to provide a soundtrack.
These were the photos posted there. I don't remember seeing them in this site before, unless I missed some pages.
There are Biboo pictures, and Biboo is most definitely not a caucasian bimbo. Edit: It was I who was getting my panties in a bind. But anyway, here's the option to see what Biboo looks like.

21729013-1929637220618810-1268596448572088846-o.jpg
44315787-2175484539367409-3661700473016025088-n.jpg

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Here we can observe hags in their natural habitat, resorting to the company of other women in the absence of a willing virile man:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's not her fault Nijisanji keeps digging themselves into a hole. She just wants to provide a soundtrack.

There are Biboo pictures, and Biboo is most definitely not a caucasian bimbo. I really think it's stupid to have panties in a bind because of roommate pictures though, especially here of all places. Now everyone is free to decide for themselves if they want to see them or not, but we're all big boys I hope. View attachment 64142

21729013-1929637220618810-1268596448572088846-o.jpg
44315787-2175484539367409-3661700473016025088-n.jpg
He was banned for being a retarded flip, not for posting faildox pictures of wannabe senzawa and an OF whore. :BijouBijou:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
He was banned for being a retarded flip, not for posting faildox pictures of wannabe senzawa and an OF whore. :BijouBijou:
"Mom, I want a retarded flip (@Hwoarang)"
"Don't worry honey, we have a retarded flip at home"
"Retarded flip at home (@Awoogers)"

chihirogumi

Sakura Aoi is streaming Majong Soul in a few in case you Phase watchers were loving the Majong action last night.

Top Bottom