"Hahaha, Aki-copter go! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"Aki Rosenthal

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I thought it was because Jambalaya specifically wanted t screw with Tinykusa when the latter asked another Hachama pfp (different pic) to stop posting because he thought he was going schizo from their posts. Then GSS did it and it just snowballed into this mental illness
@The Rrat was the second, then it was @Green Kitbash

Stunned But Dumb

So true! Clussy for the win!
rfNJikR0_o.jpg

He did a tism so we are all Jambalaya now.
Clussy is probably your most respectable fetish... Amen.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
To fuck with @Hwoarang aka millie originally when they said they were getting confused by two people with the same pfp.
I thought it was because Jambalaya specifically wanted t screw with Tinykusa when the latter asked another Hachama pfp (different pic) to stop posting because he thought he was going schizo from their posts. Then GSS did it and it just snowballed into this mental illness
Tinykusa thought @Weirdo Level 3 was him while reading through the Niji thread
stop having haachama as your pfp, I thought I went schizo because I didn't remember posting that, before realising that user is not me
@God's Strongest Dragoon changed his pfp some time after that to screw with him. I noticed and thought it was funny so did the same, then @Green Kitbash did and then it spread like a virus.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

In little over an hour from now the cool hag everyone loves is running while in one place holding a plastic ring.

As for me, I'm going to look for memes about nijisanji talent interviewers asking prospects "how do they plan on tackling gura". It sounds like a joke but that actually took place.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

In little over an hour from now the cool hag everyone loves is running while in one place holding a plastic ring.

We're going to see some next level thirstposting between chat, /here/ and /pcg/. :SelenHAHAhere:

Bronze

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Please understand, Prof Lando is undergo transition at the moment.

So her hormone is imbalance and would like some BBC to correct her :dokiSmug:

Why does Lando in drag look exactly like Kson?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Why does Lando in drag look exactly like Kson?
Oh, thank god I am not the only one who thought this.

It's the man-shoulders, I think.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Oh, thank god I am not the only one who thought this.

It's the man-shoulders, I think.
My brother we not only share a profile picture but also the true sight required to see through Kson's lies, she has kidnapped Lando and has taken his place.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Isn't that how the forum is? Progressive Autism.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
He said they want a vtuber, doesnt sound like he wanted an entire division. Probs someone like Filian a.k.a recruiting a twitch vtuber that already has an audience. I dont see those people are capable of providing any hololive/nijisanji adjacent content. Also OTK at its core is an indie group which only hire through nepotism, kinda like a neckbearded version of Vshojo. Filian also interacted with them alot anyway. At best they get the wigger nigg3r, dont see any other ex-niji interested in joining.
Filian is already in Mythic Talent which is a talent agency of some sort that has some sort of relationship with OTK.. I think Asmonbald is a founder or member in both. Or maybe Filian can be in both *shrug*

Looking at Mythic's vtuber talent page.. wtf when did they get all these people? I recognize a bunch of these names, are we sure the big three are Hololive, Noji and Vhojo? I know Mythic is a bit different in that they only handle sponsorships and legal services, no stream management, collabs, music and video production, etc. Maybe that is a better model for most EN vtubers instead of trying to copy Hololive's idols..

edit: lol looks like I'm late. Stop posting so much you faggots.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Distract yourselves from questions you don't want answered

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I hope he didn't strain his vocals here, considering the band's vocalist had to be hospitalized in the past due to constrant strain caused by screaming
Happens all the time, gotta learn to do it right. Distorted voice is all about relaxing.
She's so courageous and inspirational. Bless.
Is it necroposting or another awards? They all look same. Literally copypasterd graphic design.
Remi being wholesome
Screenshot-20240217-230602.png
WTF girl, you sure you don't have CVID?
@God's Strongest Dragoon changed his pfp some time after that to screw with him. I noticed and thought it was funny so did the same, then @Green Kitbash did and then it spread like a virus.
Spoilsport!
Looking at Mythic's vtuber talent page.. wtf when did they get all these people? I recognize a bunch of these names, are we sure the big three are Hololive, Noji and Vhojo? I know Mythic is a bit different in that they only handle sponsorships and legal services, no stream management, collabs, music and video production, etc. Maybe that is a better model for most EN vtubers instead of trying to copy Hololive's idols..
It'll be only logical if they start offereing mangement services next. Basically, Mythic looks like a bunch of streamers pitched in to hire an accountant and it grown from there.

Stunned But Dumb

This cover dropped a few minutes ago. Niji yes, but Pomu

God's Strongest Dragoon

Filian is already in Mythic Talent which is a talent agency of some sort that has some sort of relationship with OTK.. I think Asmonbald is a founder or member in both.

From what I checked online, they also handle merch and staff sourcing (such as editors) as well. This is pretty much the typical twitch EN vtuber model where they don't do concerts or anything gigantic like that but instead just have someone to handle the business end of stuff like sponsorships, merch, and legal services so they can continue to stream for 12 hours straight on Twitch.

OTK was founded by Asmon, Mizkif, Esfand, Rich Campbell, and Tips Out. Asmon and Tips Out collaborated with William Lucas to form Mythic Talents. It's just an extension of Asmon's growing entertainment company so he can feel like he left a mark on the industry outside of just being "big name streamer" and instead remain relevant no matter what happens to his streaming career.
I said most of :guradumbl:
I never disagreed with you, I just needed to check if the usual suspect has gone dicks out for harambe.

Hwoarang

Private Facebook Group Hololive Hell managed to find some apparent RM photos of Biboo (1) and Gura/Senzawa (3). How they found those photos, I will never know. Should I post them here?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Private Facebook Group Hololive Hell managed to find sine apparent RM photos of Biboo (1) and Gura/Senzawa (3). How they found those photos, I will never know. Should I post them here?
Have you searched here to see if they have already been posted

Here watch this instead

Xuhle

Have you searched here to see if they have already been posted

Here watch this instead

Your asking Millie to do actually research there cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom