"This ragdoll in particular thinks your waifu is a dirty bitch"Juniper Heartstrings

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Bronze

God's Strongest Dragoon

Didn't they just release one a few months ago that flopped? Doesn't seem a good idea to accelerate so quickly.
They released that 3 person Gen back in mid October, so yeah, that's pretty quick.
Also, the streamer Awards were today. And it looks like OTK might be hinting they'll be looking into making their own vTuber division.
Oh cool, now 2 companies are going to start poaching NijiEN

frz

I remember seeing a rumor a while ago that some of Idol are ride or die with Yuko and we might see some more graduations if so. Hold on to your butts if so, Aviel might be navigating some choppy waters soon.

Also, the streamer Awards were today. And it looks like OTK might be hinting they'll be looking into making their own vTuber division.

He said they want a vtuber, doesnt sound like he wanted an entire division. Probs someone like Filian a.k.a recruiting a twitch vtuber that already has an audience. I dont see those people are capable of providing any hololive/nijisanji adjacent content. Also OTK at its core is an indie group which only hire through nepotism, kinda like a neckbearded version of Vshojo. Filian also interacted with them alot anyway. At best they get the wigger nigg3r, dont see any other ex-niji interested in joining.
A cute horned kusagoki got another new outfit with poses as well.

Someone tell laplus-mama to give her actual neckwear like scarf or something because jesus that's a giraffe neck

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Remi being wholesome
Screenshot-20240217-230602.png

Screenshot-20240217-230625.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Aside from V&U's announcement of the latest of their generation spamming, Production Kawaii also teased a new generation today.
who in the last batch of graduations could make the decision to join the company? how many indies fit their corpo mindset?
Didn't they just release one a few months ago that flopped? Doesn't seem a good idea to accelerate so quickly.
they "flopped" in the sense that they are not popular outside the company, but by their own company standards they seem to be doing fine, the only weird one they have is the one that made her BF a mod and people found out instantly.

Stunned But Dumb

I remember seeing a rumor a while ago that some of Idol are ride or die with Yuko and we might see some more graduations if so. Hold on to your butts if so, Aviel might be navigating some choppy waters soon.

He says it like they plan to adopt a dog

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Off-topic but what's with so many users using the same Haachama pfp originally used by TinyKusa? I was out touching grass for the past week and is too lazy to backread.

randomtranny

Off-topic but what's with so many users using the same Haachama pfp originally used by TinyKusa? I was out touching grass for the past week and is too lazy to backread.
What do you mean?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Xuhle

To fuck with @Hwoarang aka millie originally when they said they were getting confused by two people with the same pfp.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Check @The Proctor's profile comments.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
So many people are joining the clown gang. I don't blame them it's a cute aesthetic.
You're into clowns I see... Do you have a clown toggle too? :smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

To fuck with @Hwoarang aka millie originally when they said they were getting confused by two people with the same pfp.
I thought it was because Jambalaya specifically wanted t screw with Tinykusa when the latter asked another Hachama pfp (different pic) to stop posting because he thought he was going schizo from their posts. Then GSS did it and it just snowballed into this mental illness

Short

God Damn the Sun
So many people are joining the clown gang. I don't blame them it's a cute aesthetic.
So true! Clussy for the win!
rfNJikR0_o.jpg

He did a tism so we are all Jambalaya now.

randomtranny

God's Strongest Dragoon

He said they want a vtuber, doesnt sound like he wanted an entire division. Probs someone like Filian. I dont see those people are capable of doing anything hololive/nijisanji adjacent content. Also OTK at its core is an indie group full of neckbeards. Filian also interacted with them alot anyway. At best they get the wigger nigg3r, dont see any other ex-niji interested in joining.
Well there's currently Mythic (talent management agency). From my understanding, Mythic handles all the typical stuff like staff sourcing, brand sponsorships, and merch. There's already quite a few vtubers associated with it (Elly, Shylily, Vei, Fefe, Filian, Saruei, Sinder, Silvervale). So as an "agency", OTK doesn't fulfill that role and Mythic does. It's just you don't see Mythic handling the shit like concerts or events because it's a general talent agency and not a vtuber company. OTK is mainly just a content creator group like OfflineTV. I have seen them hold meetings with Vei present like she's that one Chinese guy meeting with the Mob in The Dark Knight.

I guess they're either going to make Vei an actual member (she's already dating Sodapoppin) or just find other vtubers for her to interact with like getting more dogs for your pet to play with so it isn't so awkward.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom