"WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! Are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans 'of course mein pippers' 'excuse you yabbit?' Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

JUST JOIN HOLOLIVE DAMN IT WOMAN
:pikameefuck:

Don't you see? This is a hint, By saying that she hopes to see them playing MGS3 this confirms that Pomu is gonna one of the candidates for EN4!

THE GREAT HORNED RRAT HAS SENT HIS MESSAGE!
I would happily put money on that NOT happening... but I WANT it to happen so badly. I don't care if she streams or anything I just want her to do idol stuff with kiara and FWMC. Actually, I don't care if she joins just let her do the indie guest thing they have sometimes in the 3D shows. I just want idol Pomu to have fun with idol things bros...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie's playing Huniepop again in ten minutes:

Will her grandfather see her having sex with more cartoon characters this stream? Or will it be another family member instead? Tune in to find out.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Anyone know what this is about?

She was speculated to be Kiyoko Mori, an account all the other VReverie alts have followed. I guess she wants to say it's not her, though it could also be a technical truth as Kiyoko Mori isn't a vtuber yet

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

JUST JOIN HOLOLIVE DAMN IT WOMAN
:pikameefuck:

I wish. My heart hope for Hololive so she can get 3d and perform in front of the largest venues in front of gigantic live crowds. My head says she's most likely going to vshojo. Cover just seems more comfortable hiring random unknowns, probably less drama and easier to control and they're too inflexible to speed up their schedule for one special candidate.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Anyone know what this is about?
I know absolutely nothing about her, but the fact that she felt the need to specify "indie" makes it look like a not-so-subtle clue to a corpo reincarnation?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

ROCA ROURIN KARAOKE ARCHIVE

Honeyview_Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 04-23-58 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】I'd like to sing for you!...png

【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE / 歌枠】I'd like to sing for you!~✨(NEW COVER RELEASE AFTERWARDS!!)​

DanishCookies

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Jong on Youtube? Must be an apocalpytic event. Whose gonna graduate next (besides Yuko)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
lavandel streaming.
This complete imbecile, this fool, this failure of a woman decided to stream instead of doing her homework.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Vtubers try not to get sick from fish challenge (impossible)

Hexa is having another woman moment. This time because she thinks people don't think she is cute. I assume this is because chat keeps calling her a brotuber.

I think you are cute. @midori :sanasmile:

Zyklon Mag

Tempiss 3d collab starting now, wonder if there will be any other guests besides other Holostars penis-havers.

Top of the World is objectively the 3rd worst Holostars EN affiliated song behind Shinri's Daddy Daddy Do cover and Copium (sorry Maglord). It had no right to make me feel that happy, warm and nostalgic. Kobo is too good at being a bratty little sister. The JP senpais are fun bastards. How do I wait faster for the concerts?:gunpeko:Proud of how far they've come.
Meanwhile, notMagni is once again (for the 3rd time) overlapping their 3d stream. Why?

Are all SEAnigs this retarded despite white/Chinese DNA being fucked into your women repeatedly over the years?:tenmakys::nehgah:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Horo7618

No one in particular

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

akaaoi

Tempiss 3d collab starting now, wonder if there will be any other guests besides other Holostars penis-havers.

It was fine, Kobo played her spoiled brat part well. But there was a lingering sense of "what could have been" throughout the whole thing with the ghosts of Vesper and Magni obviously not being there, especially since it didn't even run a full hour with only 2 guys anchoring the show.

Vesper especially would have probably been a hilariously uncomfortable trainwreck to watch on stage.

DanishCookies

Zyklon Mag

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
For the hundredth time I ask, what is up with female vtubers and moldy food :botanshrug:

Top Bottom