"For I am Dizzy Dokuro, slayer of Dragons and Bussy!"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Cute little clip of Orange Woman talking and fangirling a bit over her manager. There is no crazy new info but confirmation that in the beginning they were understaffed with Jenma managing up to four of the Myth girls at the same time as well. But Cover went on a hiring spree and now there are managers everywhere and they get lots of training. It is also very common for managers to get moved and switched around among the talents. Kiara throws a lil bit of shade at those who come up with "theories" and trying to stir up trouble even though nothing happened.

Orange woman is the only talent Jenma has kept and promised she wouldn't leave until Kiara leaves. Pretty cute but it also shows that Kiara is pragmatic and thinking about live after vtubing. I'm sure plenty of the girls are discussing off stream. Gonna be sad when the OG Holo EN vtubers slowly start graduating, hopefully on friendly terms..

One also interesting bit is that it sounds like Kiara "took on" (training?) one of the new assistant managers who has since gone on to be another talent's real manager. Kinda interesting with the recent Niji situation going on with the livers being theorized taking on some management duties behind the scenes.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
PROCTOR, WE FOUND YOUR SISTER!!!

Thirty seconds of painstaking research and paint editing has helped me uncover Proctor's family tree.
1708197342496.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is taking you back to 2013 by playing fucking around with an IPAD
She's starting with fruit ninja(take me back)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder unarchived karaoke

Last edited:

braindoko

2 globies, 1 ex Wactor and 1 yogurt woman are playing Uno

It's supposed to be in Spanish but they all speak English. Miel and Hana know like 12 languages combined

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The guy also couldn't properly rig to save his life, so there is that.
He's the guy who fucked up Gura's rigging, right? As if he couldn't get any more :nenebased:

Kiara throws a lil bit of shade at those who come up with "theories" and trying to stir up trouble even though nothing happened.
Fuck you Kiara you can't silence me, I know Enma raped Gura and I'm letting everyone know about it! :pippasquish:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

⚡🐰 Time

Fun fact first time I ever heard this song was in that goated last mission of Hitman Blood Money so everytime I hear it I think of a church getting massacred

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I only have art today. :medsmoremeds:

I watched Isa's member stream this morning. ... The things I saw. Somebody drew Pippa pissing in a corner. Somebody drew Pissa. Isa herself drew Sena Bonbon Hentai.

Some cool people drew tanks and battleships. But yeah. Wild stream lol. :calidrinking:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
One also interesting bit is that it sounds like Kiara "took on" (training?) one of the new assistant managers who has since gone on to be another talent's real manager. Kinda interesting with the recent Niji situation going on with the livers being theorized taking on some management duties behind the scenes.
This is something Holo does and has been talked about before by other talents. It is not so much the talent trains the newbie as it is that the newbie gets a veteran talent who may be a lot easier to manage the day to day of.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Roca currently having an unarchived karaoke stream.

Bronze

Lord Umbra

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan had a chatting stream earlier going over her tournament performance and some other stuff.

• She was grateful for everyone's support. While she couldn't read chat much during tournament day, she knew everyone was there rooting for her and it helped her feel better.
  • She's especially grateful to her coaches, Acqua and Inaba. They didn't just teach her how to counter stuff but properly broke down situations and when she would be using certain tools like anti-airs. The main thing being Counter Drive Impact which she nailed during her tournament matches
  • They told her that everyone gets nervous, even the pro players. But it's about building habits to fall back on when you get nervous and using them when it matters. That's why she was happy she could Counter Drive Impact so well.
  • She knew everyone was cheering for her so she wanted show her team and all of us her first victory. The tears kinda just came out after that.
  • She was told it's best not to compare yourself with other people but to compare yourself with the you from yesterday. This helped her stay focused especially when grinding Ranked. She's currently Platinum 5 and can definitely make it to Diamond at this rate.
  • She postponed a lot of Holo work to grind for the tournament so she's gonna be busy for a while.
  • She almost didn't enter the tournament at first. She was in a low mental place during the invitations, she wasn't sure she could ever win no matter how much she practiced and she knew seeing comments from antis would make her feel worse. She asked for advice from multiple people but still wasn't sure of herself.
  • There was a point where Korone messaged her about it but Botan was so depressed that she didn't reply back. Korone messaged her again and Botan poured her heart out, telling her everything. Korone told her that everyone would cheer for her, including herself, which is why she did a watchalong of the tournament. All Botan had to do was her best. At that point, Botan bursted into tears and decided to join the tournament.
  • After that, Botan realized that the reason she tries so hard in the first place is because of us, the fans that support her no matter what happens. If there's even 1 person rooting for her, she'll join these tournaments and fight as hard as she can.
  • Overall, she's really glad she joined and even more glad we cheered for her throughout the whole thing.
  • Korone and Lui treated her to a celebration meal and pampered her a ton over the tournament preparation week. She's been gaining weight but she's happy.
  • She announced her own tournament, the Shishiro Cup!
  • The reason she decided to do this is because from her FPS days, she understands how important the community aspect of a game is. She wants to get the community hyped up and get more people to understand the fun of joining/spectating a tournament.
  • It's streamers only because it's easy to check their history. She wants to make sure no one joins with a smurf account.
  • She talked to management/staff about making a fun tournament and this was the idea everyone came up with. She hopes it does well because the possibilities open up if so. Tournaments for pro players, team tournaments, a lot could happen.
  • There's a Last Chance Qualifier for Capcom Cup going on today. Botan's coach Acqua will be entering and she wants to cheer him on.
  • March is going to be insanely busy because she has to get this tournament ready while also doing stuff for 5th fes. She might take a break from streaming but she'll see.
  • Look forward to her Holofes performance, her tournament, her ramen and other stuff!

Bros I think I love Shishiro Botan and wanna see her happy. Bless Korone for talking to her and helping her feel better :sanasmile:
05396791.png

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Botan had a chatting stream earlier going over her tournament performance and some other stuff.

tl;dr Botan best lion, Korone best doggo

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm sure others are keeping track elsewhere, but doki being at 589k subs, she wanted to target getting 500k by the end of the year but at this rate she might actually pass her Selen numbers. Think there might be a future of 1m subs incoming? It would be some real fucking shit if doki hit that and got a gold play button all for herself and Niji can just sit on her old silver.

Last edited:
Top Bottom