"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Don't know about EN but among the PLs of NijiEN members, Millie's Lyrica channel still has her membership open there. Don't know who else still has their memberships in their PLs open though.
I wish to "Unsubscribe" from Millie Facts:annoyedpippa:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Nerissa is incredibly specific about how how many kids she wants to have, and how she wants to have them

Nerissa will be the first holo to become a holomom, mark my words

I think that when she does eventually graduate this will be the reason.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan's love for this game is something else. She's gonna be hosting her own Street Fighter 6 tournament: The Shishiro Cup.
90328590.jpg

Full Tweet

The rules:
  • There are 2 brackets, a Beginner Bracket and an Advanced Bracket.
  • Beginner players can't be higher than Platinum rank, Advanced players need to be at least Diamond rank.
  • Both bracket will have 16 people. 8 people were already invited to each beforehand so there's 8 open slots left for Beginners and 8 open slots left for Advanced.
  • No professional or top players allowed.
  • You have to be a streamer to participate. Priority will be given to people who can stream during tournament day.
  • You have to speak Japanese and not be considered inappropriate based on your content or history.

This is a really cool way to get vtuber fans and casual eyes watching SF. Hag lion is great for wanting to support the game even more :shubaIapprob:

Horo7618

No one in particular

RiverBear

Anything other than Anya being flat is non canon. However, perhaps artistic exceptions can be made.

:kroniiphone:

For posting of substance, Anya starting Killer Frequency momentarily:

Not even Cover/Holo is consistent on whether she does or does not have tits.

She doesn't have a personality to speak of anyways, so she might as well have tits as an alternative.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
watch this snake goddess get drunk while shouting in english

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Nerissa is incredibly specific about how how many kids she wants to have, and how she wants to have them

Nerissa will be the first holo to become a holomom, mark my words

Fertility runs in the Ravencroft family.

Also related here is a cover song and zatsu stream involving Not-Nerissa collabing with Shiki Miyoshino of PRISM Project. They’re funded by Sony so let’s hope this is the first out of many music collabs!

frz

Since Moona is still on hiatus, iofi and risu held a birthday celebration stream for her instead, but because it's ID, doing things normally is too mainstream for them

Imagine nijisanjiEN family can ever do this

So I said before that due to potentially still having a boyfriend. Biboo has been trying to avoid doing GFE shit so I bought pirate the valentine voice pack to see how she dodge it. While she dodged it on stream. I was expecting a grand bait and switch because she mentioned nothing about valentine for 5 out of 6 minutes....
But alas the rock has fallen. It was not a bait and switch, she did gave the listener chocolate
.... cringe af english acting though. Sounded a bit better on japanese.
Also ofc the on hiatus Shion was there. :smugmoona:
They provided script for the EN/ID side but not for the JP side so I have to flex my shit japanese for my oshi, only understand half of it but nevertheless blessed. :shiinawangy:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

oh cool a rin fanart that activates my neurons i wonder whats in the comments-

fucking hell rin :whatastory:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
She doesn't have a personality to speak of anyways
56567.jpg

You've been recycling the same shit for 3 years at this point. I know you can come up with better bait. Ganbare, Bear!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Pako Sqrl

Walter_screaming_at_Hank_0-0_screenshot.jpg

Noooo! Pako you fuck, why are you drawing Risu! We said you need to draw Riku, Riku Tazumi! You dumb jap, if anything happens to the meme squirrel I will disembowel you with a spoon! Pakoooooo!!!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Noooo! Pako you fuck, why are you drawing Risu! We said you need to draw Riku, Riku Tazumi!
Best I can do is Elira (linked because no one wants to see that any more....)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Kson continued to deliver Vhoeshow content :dokiSmug:

It's ok when she does it.

Anything other than Anya being flat is non canon. However, perhaps artistic exceptions can be made.

:kroniiphone:

For posting of substance, Anya starting Killer Frequency momentarily:

Shortstack Anya should've been canon, and the guy that gave her model those fat fucking honkers against the wishes of everyone else involved should've got a raise.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Shortstack Anya should've been canon, and the guy that gave her model those fat fucking honkers against the wishes of everyone else involved should've got a raise.
The guy also couldn't properly rig to save his life, so there is that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I really hope they run another Rust server for like a month again at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom