"My name; E:R. The E is long, the colon is semi- but the R is hard"E;R

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Limes received something very nice today, you love to see it. Having watched her for many years, this makes me very happy:koronehappyl:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I will put a lot of faith in fishman right now, but him hiring the most unorthodox people and hitting the mark every single time, he's atleast got an eye for talent and what can work. He does have a unified vision for the company, all of them being weirdos and outcasts in one way or another, even decision to make coffee for talents doesn't sound that bad. Like look at everyone in the company (aside of jps i dont have much to say about):
I dont think the Coffee thing is bad. Its different from all other corpos and it appeals to the retards that are willing to pay $8 for Starbucks coffee.

Honestly at this point I'm just glad sayu is getting the support and viewers she deserved from the fallout, and us already at 80k subs on yt now and still quickly growing there. Do hope she and doki talk to each other more cause that would be great to see. Also it would be fucking funny to see her, doki, and kobo all bullying altera in the same stream.

:pomuLove::pomuLove:
Something positive to come out of the whole Selen/Niji shitshow is that a bunch of people are getting boosted hard.

Jfc I hate Nux so goddamn much. All he does is clickbait and clout chase. And yeah I get he's a dramatuber and that's what they do but he is the worst of them when it comes to vtuber drama. Last I checked he was sucking mutahar's dick and now it's critikal's. I still regret Vshojo didn't blow his channel out the water back when that whole drama was going on. Even if they were in the wrong, I would've forgiven them if it meant not seeing Nux's stupid ass Sans Undertale ripoff avatar ever again.
Hes got a voice not even a mother could love. Not gonna watch but i expect him to just say shit, not back it up and just repeat shit everyone knows while baiting that he is some knowledgeable insider or some shit

This is cool but isn't this the vtuber who we got blueballed hard on for sleeping with everyone in the UK?

:urtearingmeapart:
I believe so. Thought she was indie though. She shares an account with a dude (i believe its her brother or some shit?)

I feel like this is important enough to go into the general thread too. This is the girl who went viral for a twitter video about loli.
There have been a few of this recently. So what corpo is looking for new talent? V&U going to debut yet another fucking wave? NijiEn? EIEN?

Horo7618

No one in particular

Grandmaster Robin

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Don't know what happened here
A

Shark circling

Unfortunately me neither, I was only able to catch a bit of the stream, but from what I saw she didn't go into specifics about what was troubling her. Unfortunately the people in the V4 thread on /vt/ are too busy cooming to Yae JOI ASMR to have noticed if anything more was said. I hope it's just the Niji stuff bumming her out and not anything directly related to her or V4 :inatiredl:

New goddess debuting

She speaks Spanish
@God's Strongest Freebird

Ay ay ay, muy caliente. Me gusta-

Is that fucking Nux on stream with her? :PomuPanic:
1708049517717.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
OK guys, i had a revelation, after my 3rd hour of "Dizzy Hypno" half remembered old rrats combined with new ones, as after the Dokibird situation people have been analysing every possible angle to find out who is a part of the "Elira cabal". And recently this has started to affect Rosemi who I like quite a bit. And so I've decided to pre-emptively change public opinion of her, and how do you do that on The TVA Forums? You create a positive bond to a Phase Connect talent! And so here is my rrat;

ROSEMI MADE SLUGMA/DIZZY STREAM AGAIN​

The Evidence​

It should start at 1:07:46 if not go there yourselves

So in this OOC stream Dizzy read the marshmallow that made her go back to Vtubing. I'll post it inside this spoiler for you to read at your leisure:
wose maro dizzy.png
I'll go through it in four points that i think makes a case for this being from Rosemi. Also, due to this involving these two's history in Tsunderia i recommend you read my post about said company: (SHILLING LIKE A VILLAIN)

a rrat of certain magnitude1.png
That Dizzy joined as an invader with her previously being Slugma a known factor means that this censorship is not due to her wanting to keep her PL a secret, but rather because the writer addressed her by her Nom-de-Meat, something only someone close would do, but someone not close enough to message via phone or private E-mail, someone you worked with and helped leave a turbulent workplace perhaps?

a rrat of certain magnitude2.png

As Ria Kirihime left quite suddenly, with seemingly short notice, and joining a different bigger JP corp right afterwards, communication might not have been possible, especially as Slugma was both Vtuber and Manager for a rival corpo, and recent events have show the ruthlessness that Ria's new employers has to any sign of disloyalty.

a rrat of certain magnitude3.png

The dire financial straits of Tsunderia are quite clear in hindsight, and as this Maro was sent late 2022 when it was becoming clear that it was all gonna come tumbling down, It seems likely that an old acquaintance would reminisce about old and bad times, no? Ria's spot after graduating was quickly filled by Miori Celesta, a good choice, but refilling a depleted generation is a controversial move and the one who's place has been taken might just feel a little underappreciated. And Tsunquest certainly were a troubled generation what with them later graduating en masse, with fellow Tsunquest alumni Matsuro Meru later complaining about the very different contracts regarding payment, something that might have been echoed in this maro.

a rrat of certain magnitude4.png
Slugma being overworked and carrying Tsunderias at best non-existent, at worst destructive management is well known by now, and Fellow Ex-tsun Ember Amane has also expressed similar sentiments about Slugma being the rock upon which the Talents rested.

And I must insist you watch Dizzy's VOD, since we here are in the business of overanalysis, i think my fellow armchair-psychologists will agree after watching the the emotionality of Dizzy's reading is not something that would be triggered by a letter form any old viewer, no this must be from someone of some import!

I hope you enjoyed reading this rrat as much as i enjoyed writing it
:rratsareWinning:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Parkdona is doing a karaoke, I think. It's hard to tell exactly what she's doing when she isn't tonguefucking a 3dio. No matter what she's doing, drop by and look at her tits! :shubaIapprob:

EDIT: It's not a karaoke, she's doing one of those streams where she sits there and listens to music. Basically just react content but unlike a certain pink rabbit there's two big brown bouncy things worth watching the stream for :smugpipi:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
OK guys, i had a revelation, after my 3rd hour of "Dizzy Hypno" half remembered old rrats combined with new ones, as after the Dokibird situation people have been analysing every possible angle to find out who is a part of the "Elira cabal". And recently this has started to affect Rosemi who I like quite a bit. And so I've decided to pre-emptively change public opinion of her, and how do you do that on The TVA Forums? You create a positive bond to a Phase Connect talent! And so here is my rrat;

ROSEMI MADE SLUGMA/DIZZY STREAM AGAIN​

The Evidence​

It should start at 1:07:46 if not go there yourselves

So in this OOC stream Dizzy read the marshmallow that made her go back to Vtubing. I'll post it inside this spoiler for you to read at your leisure:
I'll go through it in four points that i think makes a case for this being from Rosemi. Also, due to this involving these two's history in Tsunderia i recommend you read my post about said company: (SHILLING LIKE A VILLAIN)

That Dizzy joined as an invader with her previously being Slugma a known factor means that this censorship is not due to her wanting to keep her PL a secret, but rather because the writer addressed her by her Nom-de-Meat, something only someone close would do, but someone not close enough to message via phone or private E-mail, someone you worked with and helped leave a turbulent workplace perhaps?

As Ria Kirihime left quite suddenly, with seemingly short notice, and joining a different bigger JP corp right afterwards, communication might not have been possible, especially as Slugma was both Vtuber and Manager for a rival corpo, and recent events have show the ruthlessness that Ria's new employers has to any sign of disloyalty.

The dire financial straits of Tsunderia are quite clear in hindsight, and as this Maro was sent late 2022 when it was becoming clear that it was all gonna come tumbling down, It seems likely that an old acquaintance would reminisce about old and bad times, no? Ria's spot after graduating was quickly filled by Miori Celesta, a good choice, but refilling a depleted generation is a controversial move and the one who's place has been taken might just feel a little underappreciated. And Tsunquest certainly were a troubled generation what with them later graduating en masse, with fellow Tsunquest alumni Matsuro Meru later complaining about the very different contracts regarding payment, something that might have been echoed in this maro.

Slugma being overworked and carrying Tsunderias at best non-existent, at worst destructive management is well known by now, and Fellow Ex-tsun Ember Amane has also expressed similar sentiments about Slugma being the rock upon which the Talents rested.

And I must insist you watch Dizzy's VOD, since we here are in the business of overanalysis, i think my fellow armchair-psychologists will agree after watching the the emotionality of Dizzy's reading is not something that would be triggered by a letter form any old viewer, no this must be from someone of some import!

I hope you enjoyed reading this rrat as much as i enjoyed writing it
:rratsareWinning:

silentcouch

Posting this here mostly because nobody else has and theres probably at least a few people here who watch her.

Reiny (a british EN vtuber) is undergoing an indefinite suspension

(Archive)

Here is her accounts post regarding this

Archive of Tweet (Archive EN image)

Top Bottom