"Women on the internet do not exist. If you think that you’ve recently interacted with a woman on the internet it is more likely that what you’ve actually been speaking with is a sea mammal. Do not trust sea mammals pretending to be women on the internet"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
rogue chuuni, Chikafuji Lisa, has traumatized Sleepy with incredibly upsetting imagery - how can she keep getting away with this?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It wouldn't surprise me if Cover were doing a company-wide review of the state of manager-talent relations, after having seen in great detail how negligible an effect they can have on the company's image and performance.
Even as a certified, sewer-dwelling holonegroid, I disagree with this simply because nip corpo. A westoid corp? Sure, I could see it, but Nips are nothing if not set in their ways.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Eri(not monkey) playing incest game

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Even as a certified, sewer-dwelling holonegroid, I disagree with this simply because nip corpo. A westoid corp? Sure, I could see it, but Nips are nothing if not set in their ways.
They have non-JP staff in decently high positions who they might be willing to listen to. Yagoo has been willing to admit fault in the past and they've changed how things are done over time, I don't think he'd ignore a threat that caused his chief rival to have to do a press conference after a sudden drop in stock value.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

lolwatagain

It wouldn't surprise me if Cover were doing a company-wide review of the state of manager-talent relations, after having seen in great detail how negligible an effect they can have on the company's image and performance.
I wonder if Fishman is really thankful that Pippa's attempted coup ended the way that it did, because he clearly learned this lesson early.

I really don't think Phase would be in the position it currently is without Muumi and the other managers.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Bronze

I wonder if Fishman is really thankful that Pippa's attempted coup end the way that it did, because he clearly learned this lesson early.

I really don't think Phase would be in the position it currently is without Muumi and the other managers.
No company would imo. Management is the underrated factor that prevents everything to go to shit, and generally go unnoticed by masses if there's no problem. No matter how great they are, even A-chan and Yagoo can't handle the entire Hololive by themselves, just like how Fishman and Muumi can't handle Phase at its current size. Good managers are important for a healthy work environment and happy talents I think

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Muyu's thumbnail. Please tell I'm not the only one who saw a pooner at first glance.
GGaIo6HbMAAipjG.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Koros Apogee

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Im already there grooming them, yagoo denied me my branch but Aviel will make my dream real

I hate this like you wouldny believe

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Top Bottom