"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
He's implying that Gura is giving a members only ASMR erotic roleplay of some sort.
Her previous "soft talking" roleplays include such erotic thrills as "sketchy maid cafe that overcharges you for bad food and isn't in compliance with health codes" and "clumsy maid who actually breaks your valuables and tries to wheedle you into including her in your will."

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I missed these tweets, but wow... I wasn't expecting that.
brave-xvx378ft-Hr.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

SomeRando

I like it when Clara sometimes sound like kson

WTF she actually does sound Kson there, makes me think of Eliemonty, she did some vtuber impressions and sounded almost identical Projekt Melody and Silvervale. Seems like she took the original video down but there was a reaction from Lord Aethelstan.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Limkin

It has her, the dumb feesh Finana, Kotoka, Meloco, and surprise surprise, Pomu. The appearances of Pomu raised some concern on maririn's fans fearing their beloved doll getting Selen'd, but apparently both Maria and Pomu has talked about it, with Pomu giving a-okay. But since it's Nijisanji... who knows? Gotta wait till the cover goes live.
She lied about getting permissions from the french royal family about using her name, which led to significant tension in international relationships between France and Japan, leaving Nijisanji no choice but to terminate her
Furthermore, her hurtful words about not wanting to call Yugo onii-chan are transphobic and Nijisanji as a progressive company does not condone this behaviour
As a follow up, she also faxed home location and personal numbers of all existing members to dramatubers, using her oshi Rushia as an example

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Her previous "soft talking" roleplays include such erotic thrills as "sketchy maid cafe that overcharges you for bad food and isn't in compliance with health codes" and "clumsy maid who actually breaks your valuables and tries to wheedle you into including her in your will."
The entire nation of India will tune in to it better learn of to pull-off scams! BRAVO TANIGO, this, not a separate branch is how you capture the Indian market!

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
FNbUdr8a_o.png

the tweet below, referencing a two-mad meme, is now deleted

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Epic feesh

Settle down, Tako

Happy VDay by @PlainSmiles.png

H-Happy Valentines Day...?

(and fuck you and your cursed links, Musk)

I miss the old man

You know, you could say that Hololive managed to find a way to actually sell Gura's ass to the public for some dough

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
No, Gura is going all in on GFE now:

The sardines mean she's serious.....

I think we may have sacrificed to much nijis for Gura streams

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Kinda surprised Yuko didn't make an attempted comeback in time to take in cash for Valentine's day, has she been active on her Rye account at all?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Brownentines day continues with Sara Nagare doing a karaoke stream:

Ensok

Early Adopter
You know, you could say that Hololive managed to find a way to actually sell Gura's ass to the public for some dough
I thought it was a whale plushie at first glance.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
schizophrenic cat 4 hours and still going strong

Also, larva drew this yesterday, pretty cute
GGSOGqYboAA3kIe.png

Kalion

:)

Limkin

sppgh.png
Is this a new thing? YT autoposting in chat if someone sent their first SC?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom