"Oh my god no let me clarify before I peace out, not actually 'lean...' just hit the drankies....I need to learn the actual meanings of some of these new age words lmao"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It was a joke that I'm already regretting because people are now trying to tell me it might have a chance.
h-hey Sakana, wanna put your Minecraft bed next to mine?

Just joking.

...unless...?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sakana runs the place already and pays us to shill the Phase girls, Proctor might as well get an interview out of it too.

Completely unrelated, Phase Connect is on in half an hour. Shiina cohosts with Dizzy, so this should be pretty good

Never forget

Screenshot_20240210-153619_Chrome.jpg

Bronze

Honestly speaking it wouldnt be a bad idea. Would probably also fuel a ton of new rrats that he funds this website which is always interesting to read.
I think there is a pretty solid proof that he doesn't, at least currently. Would be funny to read regardless

Michiru plays the other "stay silent" game

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Proctor dreams big.

Lol why does Proc or anyone care about what Fish thinks of Niji? Remember that fish almost crashed his own corpo until he hired that ex-tsunderia manager, maybe you should ask her instead?

Bronze

Lol why does Proc or anyone care about what Fish thinks of Niji? Remember that fish almost crashed his own corpo until he hired that ex-tsunderia manager, maybe you should ask her instead?
Muumi isn't active on twitter so asking her is no different than asking a wall. And any other manager wont do. Also ex-tsunderia manager is Dizzy

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Kurt's of the forum, are you feeling a lack of.... Catharsis with your boy Yuko on hiatus. White woman has you covered

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It was a joke that I'm already regretting because people are now trying to tell me it might have a chance.
Yeah I'm pretty sure the dox thread killed any chance of that ever happening anyways.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mio returned from her 2-week break a few hours ago!

She talked about what she did while she was resting:
  • Gave her POV of the Okinawa trip with Subaru and Miko.
  • Surprising everyone including herself, she got her driver's license earlier this year and was the designated driver of the group!
  • They got a rental car and Mio was panicking cause she didn't know how to turn the engine on. Then after she did, the car started making sudden beeping noises. Miko thought it was gonna explode and everyone was yelling until Subaru told them it's just the seatbelt alarm.
  • Subaru was the navigator for a bit. Her and Miko were nervous about Mio's driving at first but they quickly got comfortable and fell asleep.
  • Mio was the one who planned most of the trip. She's been to Okinawa before and thought it would be nice for everyone to go.
  • She was also the one taking care of everyone, making sure they woke up on time, ate and made it to their plans.
  • Miko and Subaru admitted that without Mio, they wouldn't be able to do anything. Mio-mama is real.
  • She went to a King Gnu concert in the Tokyo Dome with Fubuki, IRyS and Lui.
  • Sheena Ringo was a special guest star. Mio is a huge fan and cried when she came out cause it was a complete surprise.
  • She went to Hokkaido, enjoyed the snow and miso ramen.
  • Got a much-needed massage back in Okinawa
  • Did some merch signings.
  • Saw the Gegege no Kitaro movie in theaters.
  • Didn't get to do everything she wanted to but she got to rest her body and relax, which was the main priority. She's very excited to jump back into streaming.

She also posted a schedule for the rest of the week:
2735891.jpg

• 2/11 19:00: Blue Journey karaoke
  • 2/12 7:30: AsaMio
  • 2/13: Korone collab, time TBD
  • 2/14 20:00: Members' chocolate cooking for Valentine's
  • 2/15 19:00 Unknown game stream
  • 2/16: Break
  • 2/17 and 2/18 13:00: Persona 3 Remake

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There's quite a level of difference in competence between someone who has problems with managing talents and deals with them without losing any, and someone who has problems and has multiple talents graduate or get fired and still not make changes.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It strikes me that Proctor's sleep killing vtubers should just be an artefact of his terrible timezone, but his awful sleeping schedule means that he's basically sleeping at NA times.

Those deaths aren't an accident. The vtubing reaper is actively scheduling graduations to match Proctor's sleep schedule.

Proctor's actually a powerful wizard who keeps the balance of light and dark in check while he's awake, but when he sleeps his troubled dreams give rise to a wave of darkness that wash over the lands and inspire acts of depravity and of vile nature, the worst of base instincts arise and cause all manner of terrible event to transpire until he next wakes to rebalance the world.

What he needs to do is become a lich and thus no longer need sleep.

Just so you guys know, he uses a literal bird as his avatar. That model is 100% @Azehara fucking with everyone. :dokiSmug:

I for one fully support the femboy leader characterization, just so long as he's aged up from a shota.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They got a rental car and Mio was panicking cause she didn't know how to turn the engine on. Then after she did, the car started making sudden beeping noises. Miko thought it was gonna explode and everyone was yelling until Subaru told them it's just the seatbelt alarm.
I really look forward to the animation of this exact scene :SelenHAHAhere:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Bronze

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG, SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG!
It is honestly kind of weird how they all side step around even mentioning Yuri. Until the Selen situation even Niji still mentioned ex-talents and had them in MVs and stuff.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Well, on the bright side, Nanobites_ became a vtweeter instead of trying to an hero herself.

MyName

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom