"Oh IRyS..."Hakos Baelz, Mori Calliope & IRyStocrats in unison

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Doki's merch store is open. I think its big enough to put here instead of just the termination thread

Less than five minutes for the limited edition to sell out.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
FalseEyeD sometimes has a segment near the end dedicated to various indies, covered by his co-host. This time one of those indies caught my eye for a bit, because bug - Kuwanano (@kuwanano_vt).
Opinions, @Lazybug , @Moth Enjoyer V2 ?

Her original song

Hmmm bug to girl ratio is rather low but I like her voice...I'll give her a shot

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi get rekt by a child

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Looked at the Yahoo finance page for Cover for funsies:

DzQLwimX_o.png

O2v23Aco_o.png

ylqQ3Yre_o.png

uPC5PDws_o.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Well Suisei finally got confirmed as the singer for that song in the movie "Trapezium"

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Lottie doing a Wikihow stream soon. Maybe we'll get a cameo from our favorite slobbermutt?

Later Sawa is returning with a zatsu. I hope everything is okay with her family, she took a break after a health scare with her father.

Found this guy weighing in on the Rushia situation. I think the Dick Masterson clip at the end is just a joke, I couldn't find anything connecting them.
Here's his tiktok where he goes into a bit more detail:
https://www.tiktok.com/@thebluealbum

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Doki's merch store is open. I think its big enough to put here instead of just the termination thread

Forgot it went live PST time and missed it. :yagoocry:

Sites already back down again while they fix some pricing. Still scuffed lmao

Bronze

Forgot it went live PST time and missed it. :yagoocry:

Sites already back down again while they fix some pricing. Still scuffed lmao
Seems Shopify caused some overprice in shipping. They are taking care of it

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Since XSET is whose managing her we can probably expect a Doki clothing line soon.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Who is gonna win in the shipping war, Mr Man alone in a apartment or a fishman with a entire corp of slaves Talents in a warehouse in Toronto

Salado

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Who is gonna win in the shipping war, Mr Man alone in a apartment or a fishman with a entire corp of slaves Talents in a warehouse in Toronto
Fishman is busy, he's moving warehouse to US

Anime Fan

Salado

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Fishman is busy, he's moving warehouse to US
Fishman when you hire your first mexican tell them "necesito que te quedes hasta la noche" for maximum efficiency

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I know doki has been around for a while as a design and I've seen it before, but even with the limited amount of exposure to it compared to Selen, I like it so much more. The smug aura of doki is so much more powerful, we need a :dokismug: ASAP.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

New H and Mr.H animation with BaeRyS feat. :BijouBijou:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Pochi Wanmaru of idolEN put out that she'll be coming back sometime soon ish (probably sooner than Yuko at this rate, and this idol powersimp is already telling her that no ackshually she's wrong because they lost sleep over her break :depressedtako: it's no wonder half these women get savior complexes and the other half just ghost

"You shouldn't put yourself first, you should think about all of us together." :confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:
View attachment 63367

This isn't even like Gura where she vanished for months. Her last stream was just 2 weeks ago. These people should consider going outside once in a while.
For fuck's sake.

Archive

One day, these women will stop humouring overly needy children. Today is not that day.

EDIT: Baleeted
image.png

Last edited:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Is Watame Food?
1 from 1 Shishiro botan said yes

GFJv-Zf-Va-MAAAP03.jpg

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
"You shouldn't put yourself first, you should think about all of us together." :confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:
View attachment 63367

This isn't even like Gura where she vanished for months. Her last stream was just 2 weeks ago. These people should consider going outside once in a while.
The chumpedos all went to Yuko and Pochi after Gura ghosted them. They clearly have PTSD from that, you gotta understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom