"Why is there a horseshoe in there? I don't get it"Chisaka Airi (looking at a drawer full of dildos)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I know Filian likes getting humiliated, but Pippa just might be the one person to fully break her

return from whence you came to AO3, foul demon

httn

Hag enthusiast
I agree with most of the post but I want to single out this point - most corpos do limited time voicepacks etc., and for good reason. FOMO (fear of missing out) is a successful business tactic since people are more likely to impulse-buy something if they know they might not be able to later. If a potential customer's reaction to a merch announcement is "maybe later", you've probably lost that sale
I disagree. For small corpos I don't think relying on FOMO is a solid merch strategy. I think that you should always have something to shill/sell. Whether you decide to do Voice packs, other digital goods, print on demand goods or mediocre coffee beans with an anime girl on the cardboard sleeve is up to you. But if you're a small corpos or indie you never know when you will get a sudden viewership boost from raids or algorithms nor how long the boost in viewers will last before you return to a more normal ccv. Having something that's always available is a good idea in my books.

Edit: forgot to add pre orders windows make sense when they are actual goods and manufacturing involved. Not for items that can be made/printed on demand or digital goods which can be offered indefinitely.

This is quite possibly the perfect Proctor post. Chef's kiss.

8/10 He missed a chance to tell a girl how they remind him of his mother.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm in Hexa's discord atm, and they are talking about a company that may be cyberlive coming back from the dead.
oizGtrA.png

MoA89Ti.png

Everyone in the discord is digging to find out more information on the companies.
Edit: Now Yuri joined the call.
This would be so fucking funny, though I highly doubt any of the former talents would want to go back. Would still be entertaining, so I'd love to see this.

So somehow I missed this.

Miran had a "graduation scare" tweet a few days ago.

Since the beginning of this year, it has been difficult to find time to distribute on the earth and I have been reducing the frequency of my music distribution, but after much consideration, I have come to the decision that I cannot continue to mainly distribute music as I have been doing so far. 🙇‍♀️

I hope I will be able to tell you more about it in the future...!

I won't retire until then, as I have some projects already scheduled for my birthday on 3/19...!

She then further clarified it on her last stream

Thanks for the distribution!
Due to various reasons, I won't be able to do the main activity of the song slot anymore, but I hope to make the song slot more gorgeous than before when I can do it ✨.
The format will change drastically, but I'll keep trying to meet you all on earth 💪.

From what I gathered, it looks like she'll be staying but will reduce her activities from here on out due to health reasons (and possibly burnout considering how much
she's been streaming)

Man, hopefully she takes care of herself, then. Obviously, she should always do what's best for her, but would be a shame to see her graduate. She is incredibly talented and fun to listen to. I almost never get to watch her live because of time, but I still put on her vods pretty often. Best wishes to her.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan won her set for scrims earlier! She defeated Karubi with a clean 2-0. And her team won the 5v5 as a whole 3-2!

She was feeling pretty down yesterday because she was messing up a lot during training. She talked about it before but she gets really hard on herself when she can't properly do what she practiced. But today she did great. There were some nervous errors but she was consistent and played well the whole time.

I believe there's one more set of scrims tomorrow and then the actual tournament the day after. She's still streaming and practicing with her coaches now. Cheer for hag lion, she gets happier when she gets praised :sanasmile:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Yo does anyone know whose roommate this is? If she even has a roommate?

Dtto used to be:
They were really good friends, She even continued to interact with Selen after the whole WACTOR bullshit.
first clip I saw of her and Selen for clip tax.

My information is wrong oops. I'm keeping the clip up though because Pochi is cute.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Dtto used to be:
They were really good friends, She even continued to interact with Selen after the whole WACTOR bullshit.

oh wow she had another PL other than Qu?

thats surprising

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
The Geoguesser collab went well, Azki was impressed by the Twin Doggos. It's almost like they're former tour guides or something 🤔

They also know the location of all the Mister Donuts.. their earlier idol pics did look a lil chunky but look way better recently.

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I really want to buy the Fuwamoco model, why hasn't Cover released it yet? There are so many people who want to give it money:cursedpeko:

QQ图片20240209232507.jpg
This is the computer I recently bought for Miss Mel

Bug Eater

Dtto used to be:

That's not dtto - Shino Laila reincarnated as Eileennoir (who you can also see in the replies to the Apex collab tweet). I think they're both from Thailand but dtto's accent is way stronger.

seenister

Ok that was too dumb of a joke
2024 hit with the 2nd vtuber suicide case. And it's only february.

Eileen posting suicide note on twitter

Suddenly, but this is a farewell letter. I believe I will die soon. I have been defrauded by a Chinese man and subjected to threats of over 20 million yen in unpaid amounts and 40 million yen if I don't quietly accept it.

Due to numerous threats from this Chinese man, I can no longer live without medication. While the medication is effective, I feel drowsy, and when its effects wear off, I am overwhelmed by panic and anxiety, leading to suicidal impulses.

[Details] In 2022, I established a VTuber agency called "H," and the agency's annual revenue reached 100 million yen. However, I fell seriously ill and sold the agency to a man I met in Shenzhen, China. He belonged to China's super-rich class (his father is the head of a state-owned enterprise, and his mother is one of the leaders of the Fujian Provincial Government), and I trusted him.

However, after the sale (post-closing), for a year and a half, he continuously withheld payments from the livestreamers (I was covering for him) and consistently insulted them. (Examples: "All livestreamers have small brains, stupid pitches. Trash like them can't survive in society." "Small-brained." "These people have low EQ." "I want to fire them," etc. Too many to list, so please forgive the omission.)

Moreover, until now in 2024, despite promises and signed contracts, he has never provided me with a profit and loss statement. Currently, he owes me over 20 million yen. I have urged him several times due to financial insecurity, but he has consistently evaded with excuses like "Wait," "In a few days," "I caught a cold, wait a few days," and recently, when I demanded payment again, he resorted to threatening me.

Examples: "I will make you suffer." "I hate you, so I'll do anything." "I'll make a big fuss." "Do you know what will happen?" "Don't think it'll be over even if you go to court," etc.

Afterward, he added, "If you don't like that, settle for half," "Come on, decide quickly, or the amount will decrease rapidly," and other threats. I have completely broken down mentally, and now I can't survive without medication. (The worst condition in my life, and when the medication's effects fade, suicidal thoughts arise.)

He has previously mentioned things like "Using a slightly expensive method, making companies write defamatory remarks on bulletin boards" and "manipulating public opinion." Feeling my life is threatened in an unsolvable way, I have sought advice from several lawyers.

They have told me that it is "very advantageous," "there is little the other party (Chinese man) can do," but also mentioned that "even if you win in court, you cannot seize assets," and questioned, "Is he even at his address in China?" "Is that address genuine?" Essentially, I am told that I have no choice but to accept the situation. I can no longer live. I can't protect what needs protection.

I am consulting the police about the threats, but I don't know to what extent the Japanese police will respond. Surely, no one will help me. I probably won't be alive soon. Some may say, "This is China risk," "This is what Chinese people do," but it's not that kind of issue. By exposing his actions, anyone could potentially suffer the same harm. I hope the information can be useful even after I'm gone.

In conclusion, even if I succumb to the threats and end my life, my only regret is my family. Please, if there is someone who can help, help.
Eileen
Archive
Who else thought 2024 couldnt be worse than 2023 :calidrinking:

Whew. What a year... :calidrinking:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

Amora's playing infinite craft.

Spectra's trying chinese rice cake

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
He's so real for this one.
Why are you acting normal and not like a coomer? I'm trying to be transphobic here, but you keep acting in a way that is shattering my image of trаnnies:annoyedpippa:
This would be so fucking funny, though I highly doubt any of the former talents would want to go back. Would still be entertaining, so I'd love to see this.
We weren't able to really find anything last night. If anyone better than us wants to look into it, that would be appreciated.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Call me biased, but black bee girls are an untapped market, and with any luck, this design will have walked so better ones could run... or fly.
Bees are incredibly hairy, have pollen all over their fat, bloated bodies like a cartoon character with an eating disorder, secrete wax all over themselves and are asexual. Also they murder all their males after the males have had sex for the first time.

Beegirls are therefore most closely approximated by overweight genderspecial twitter lesbians fantasizing about murdering cis scum while unaware of the invention of the razor and running water, with clumps of butter all over their beards.

Would not recommend.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Bees are incredibly hairy, have pollen all over their fat, bloated bodies like a cartoon character with an eating disorder, secrete wax all over themselves and are asexual. Also they murder all their males after the males have had sex for the first time.

Beegirls are therefore most closely approximated by overweight genderspecial twitter lesbians fantasizing about murdering cis scum while unaware of the invention of the razor and running water, with clumps of butter all over their beards.

Would not recommend.
I hear what you are saying, but

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Why are you acting normal and not like a coomer? I'm trying to be transphobic here, but you keep acting in a way that is shattering my image of trаnnies:annoyedpippa:
Invite him on a date already.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
So naturally some nog with an absolutely horrific, truly grotesque tumblr-level model will sweep.

:thatsracist:
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

So I was browsing YT when I came across this:

It's a live feed of Doki's subcount and the official NijiEN YT page.
Then I saw the number. Holy shit, the official NijiEN page lost 20k subs because of this whole fiasco.

Then I took a look at their stocks...

They lost 1.08% which brings their total loss for the week to 10.48%.

But all hope is not lost. Nijidex has NijiEN return to regular streaming, almost all of them are scheduled for multiple streams. The ones not streaming or not in a collab are: Hex, Ren, Vivi, Vox, Ver, Elira, Petra, Reimu, Rosemi, Alban, Ike, Uki, Luca (pfft) and Wilson.

Also, Maria's getting her 3.0 brushup. Make that of what you will.

Clip tax:
Matara likes lean confirmed!

Filian has a message for Dokibird.

Fat, bald streamer reacts on the Dokibird situation.

Top Bottom