"Imagine if you thought I was dead so you flushed me down the toilet only for me to be not dead and gain freedom only to be immediately died to seagulls once washed up on a beach front"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Speaking of which how many popular English vtuber are there that streams in EU timezone
If anything I only know the opposite
Idol has a dedicated british streamer that has high youtube view count & exposure due to shorts but she's a 3 view. I dont know who this is maybe @Awoogers can tell me
There's globie who are all 2 views?
I think there are some NijiEN streamers who specifically streams in EU timezone, but they are "coincidentally" among the least viewed members.
That's Rin
Spectra from V&U along with misma stream on peak EU times(like 2-4 am my time) and they hit 3 view constantly(100-400 peak) then there's globie with Pippa and Reina
As for both holo and niji you don't really see then streaming in EU timezone save for maybe Kiara but she's still on a break so I don't have any info about this

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Do you have to be black or have a black character?
Do you need to submit a 23andMe profile first?
Does the One Drop Rule apply?
Nominated Kyo Kaneko. Blackest Vtuber I know of. :kyoracist:

That's Rin
Spectra from V&U along with misma stream on peak EU times(like 2-4 am my time) and they hit 3 view constantly(100-400 peak) then there's globie with Pippa and Reina
As for both holo and niji you don't really see then streaming in EU timezone save for maybe Kiara but she's still on a break so I don't have any info about this
V4 Mirai talents also sometimes streams at around EU times.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nominated Kyo Kaneko. Blackest Vtuber I know of. :kyoracist:

V4 Mirai talents also sometimes streams at around EU times.
Mono is the only one I remember who streams on EU times but maybe there's more

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nina/Matara got a new outfit, and the bounce sliders are basically set to max.
image.png

They're really running this out fast, huh? I know Ironmouse gets a new model every fucking week but she also prints money so it doesn't matter; outfit reveal streams are more of an event (thus more profitable) if they're spaced out, rather than being rushed so soon after debut.

Also LIMITED TIME DIGITAL MERCH why the fuck did anyone sign off on that? It's literally free money to just leave it there.
I agree with most of the post but I want to single out this point - most corpos do limited time voicepacks etc., and for good reason. FOMO (fear of missing out) is a successful business tactic since people are more likely to impulse-buy something if they know they might not be able to later. If a potential customer's reaction to a merch announcement is "maybe later", you've probably lost that sale.

For those of you who may have missed it a couple months ago, Watame released a song and music video that oozes production value, it's something special when a talent can combine singing, writing and production value to their songs. There's even a few lyrical jokes in English and Japanese so turn on the subtitles(even the SUBTITLES have great production quality)! :watamelon:

I really like the electro-swing work FAKE TYPE. have done with Hololive talents (plus Demondice), and this is one of my favourites. Watame's performance during her recent 3D Live is especially great.

I was not expecting a Top Gear gag out of Xynchro. Nicely done SEAmonkey.

God's Strongest Dragoon

They're really running this out fast, huh? I know Ironmouse gets a new model every fucking week but she also prints money so it doesn't matter; outfit reveal streams are more of an event (thus more profitable) if they're spaced out, rather than being rushed so soon after debut.
I think the issue is that they're moving from their old model with multiple outfits to a brand new model with just the base design. It's also probably refreshing to know that you can just throw your money at the project, get a outfit, and don't have to worry about management canceling either because they're cunts or because "talents are only suppose to get 1 outfit per year" bullshit. I do agree though that spacing out the outfits is better for profitability of the outfit stream.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Saw this in the Spacebattles thread:
Someone there found some Japanese comment that claims Chihiro had to pay for lawsuits against her antis.
@chihirogumi or any other Chihiro fans around here, do you guys know anything about this?

chihiro_lawsuits.PNG
link

>>432

アンチによる(るる)
「アンチとの訴訟でさえ自費」による(ちひろ)
などなど
勇気ちひろ2nd

見えない所で沢山闘ってた。
みんなにもらったスパチャのおかげで訴えれた。
こんな事に使ってしまったの本当に申し訳ないです……
でも本当にありがとう…
おかげで闘えた。
そして、スパチャを投げていなくても沢山応援してくれたみんな、本当にありがとう。
1人じゃないって思えたから頑張れた。
google translate said:
Due to antis (Ruru)
``Even lawsuits with antis are at my own expense'' (Chihiro)
etc.
Chihiro Chihiro 2nd

was fighting a lot in invisible places.
Thanks to the superchas everyone gave me, I was able to sue.
I'm really sorry for wasting my time on something like this...
but thank you so much...
Thanks to you, I was able to fight.
Also, thank you so much to everyone who supported me so much even when I wasn't throwing superchas.
I was able to do my best because I felt like I wasn't alone.
deepl said:
By Anti (Ruru)
By "even lawsuits with antis are at my own expense" (Chihiro)
etc. etc.
Yuki Chihiro 2nd

I was fighting a lot in a place where I couldn't be seen.
I was able to sue thanks to the spacha that everyone gave me.
I'm really sorry I spent it on this ......
But thank you so much...
Thanks to you, I was able to fight.
And thank you so much to everyone who supported me even though I didn't throw the spacha.
I could do my best because I felt I was not alone.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think the issue is that they're moving from their old model with multiple outfits to a brand new model with just the base design. It's also probably refreshing to know that you can just throw your money at the project, get a outfit, and don't have to worry about management canceling either because they're cunts or because "talents are only suppose to get 1 outfit per year" bullshit. I do agree though that spacing out the outfits is better for profitability of the outfit stream.
I think this is part of the "talent freedom" conversation that usually gets skipped over - obviously people will have opinions on how the context of working in a corporate environment affects the entertainment value of a stream, and we've covered that ad nauseum, but there's also the fact a lot of streamers do not understand how to most effectively monetise their content and instead overindulge on things that would provide a better return on investment if they remained a novelty. I think one or two outfits a year is reasonable, since outfit reveal streams are also competing with other event streams like birthdays, anniversaries, and holiday celebrations (which often come with their own merch lines) - there can be too much of a good thing, that lessens the impact on the audience.

I realise this sounds cynical and I want to be clear that I don't advocate for the more soulless business decisions like shooting down stream ideas that won't do noombers, but I would personally encourage any full-time streamers to be smart about how they generate revenue, especially if they intend to stream long-term. It's not worth short-changing yourself by being impulsive.

DanishCookies

I forgot to post
【Unarchived Karaoke】Girl Failure Rapper Arc [2Oiu1Vd6JtI]

chihirogumi

Saw this in the Spacebattles thread:
Someone there found some Japanese comment that claims Chihiro had to pay for lawsuits against her antis.
@chihirogumi or any other Chihiro fans around here, do you guys know anything about this?

View attachment 63322
link
I didn't know she actually went into detail about the lawsuit on stream. Good to know. I'll have to look for the stream after the lawsuit was publicized to confirm if this is what she said. That being said, this doesn't surprise me one bit now that I think about it. During the big earthquake in Japan this past New Years' Day, she was still streaming. A lot of fans were worried about her getting in trouble with management for streaming during a natural disaster. She basically said she didn't give a shit about getting in trouble because she's leaving in a month anyway (lmao). She also said she wouldn't be sending her superchats to charity because she needs it to live. This also explains why she re-debuted so quickly with a new live 2D model and merchandise from day 1 on her re-debut stream. Dragging their feet to help her with the harassment issue for two whole years and then making her use all her earnings for lawyer fees is pretty fucked. I'm hoping they offered to subsidize some of the fees, but I am not holding my breath.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I think this is part of the "talent freedom" conversation that usually gets skipped over - obviously people will have opinions on how the context of working in a corporate environment affects the entertainment value of a stream, and we've covered that ad nauseum, but there's also the fact a lot of streamers do not understand how to most effectively monetise their content and instead overindulge on things that would provide a better return on investment if they remained a novelty. I think one or two outfits a year is reasonable, since outfit reveal streams are also competing with other event streams like birthdays, anniversaries, and holiday celebrations (which often come with their own merch lines) - there can be too much of a good thing, that lessens the impact on the audience.

I realise this sounds cynical and I want to be clear that I don't advocate for the more soulless business decisions like shooting down stream ideas that won't do noombers, but I would personally encourage any full-time streamers to be smart about how they generate revenue, especially if they intend to stream long-term. It's not worth short-changing yourself by being impulsive.
Tbf to the ex-Niji's I think they've been so starved for new outfits that they're going crazy with ideas they've had for years, they'd get at most 1 year before and sometimes not even that. Same reason they're getting 3d so quick. I'd imagine when they have a few choices in their wardrobe they'll probably slow down.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Chloe is apparently having a collab with a cereal brand.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 015417-2.jpg
Archive

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

A lot of vtubers just don't realize why some things are done routinely across numerous corps in the industry. Sometimes it's just Japanese habitual autism and other times it's actually a proven strategy. For instance, a while back Lumi stopped including which games she was planning on playing in her schedules she'd post. I assume this was done because she didn't want people to see the schedule and go "ew, I don't want to watch that stream because she's playing that game" to bait people to show up anyways and become regular watchers.

I fall into that category of viewer. I'd show up for the streams that I was interested in and if she swapped to Genshin, I'd just close the stream. Not including the games she's planning to play in the schedule isn't going to magically make someone like me show up for every stream and then decide to stick around when I find out that she's playing Genshin. That change had the opposite effect for me and I've basically stopped watching Lumi altogether despite her being one of my preferred streamers because I have no idea what she's streaming. Meanwhile I have added streamers to my preferred list purely because I saw them post they were going to play a game and I wanted to check out their stream because of it. There is a distinct reason why stream schedules have the stream topics listed and why waiting rooms are supposed to be posted in advance.

The type of person that looks at a stream schedule and thinks "wow, I won't watch these 2 out of 5 days because I don't like those 2 streams" will at best show up to those 2 days and then close your stream because if they weren't going to show up because you posted it, they're not going to stick around when they find out what you're streaming. However you have no longer given them an incentive to remember to check out your stream for those 3 days for the streams they are interested in.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Moooom! Haachama's doing something weird again!

foto_no_exif - 2024-02-09T025001.993 (1).jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bronze

That's Rin
Kiara is EU friendly mostly. Kaela is catchable from time to time iirc.
DK from V&U also is EU-friendly.
E: Abi's and Serina's times tend to be ok.
There's also Amora and Mirri from EIEN, Elia and Mozzu from V-Dere, Reina from Kawaii and of course Aura. Roca is good iirc and Kuro was relatively EU friendly before moving to ID but I'm not sure now.

Phase has Tenma, Saya, Remi, Ember, Panko, Muyu, Lumi and Hina. Jelly is ok but bit early to catch after work and Erina is good for EU only temporarily afaik.

TLDR: there's more than a few, especially with recent debuts. They don't do too bad either.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A lot of vtubers just don't realize why some things are done routinely across numerous corps in the industry. Sometimes it's just Japanese habitual autism and other times it's actually a proven strategy. For instance, a while back Lumi stopped including which games she was planning on playing in her schedules she'd post. I assume this was done because she didn't want people to see the schedule and go "ew, I don't want to watch that stream because she's playing that game" to bait people to show up anyways and become regular watchers.

I fall into that category of viewer. I'd show up for the streams that I was interested in and if she swapped to Genshin, I'd just close the stream. Not including the games she's planning to play in the schedule isn't going to magically make someone like me show up for every stream and then decide to stick around when I find out that she's playing Genshin. That change had the opposite effect for me and I've basically stopped watching Lumi altogether despite her being one of my preferred streamers because I have no idea what she's streaming. Meanwhile I have added streamers to my preferred list purely because I saw them post they were going to play a game and I wanted to check out their stream because of it. There is a distinct reason why stream schedules have the stream topics listed and why waiting rooms are supposed to be posted in advance.

The type of person that looks at a stream schedule and thinks "wow, I won't watch these 2 out of 5 days because I don't like those 2 streams" will at best show up to those 2 days and then close your stream because if they weren't going to show up because you posted it, they're not going to stick around when they find out what you're streaming. However you have no longer given them an incentive to remember to check out your stream for those 3 days for the streams they are interested in.
Didn't read. Corpos bad. Indies good. Talent freedom. Fuck idols. Cope and seethe.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Urato Chieru starting another retro game playthrough, this time Seiken Densetsu 3 (Trials of Mana)

Her main story character is Angela.

Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu with more Persona 3 at 7PM JST.

She got super excited meeting her favourite character in the previous stream. She also likes Akechi from Persona 5 so....

Patra continuing Pokemon Red at 9PM JST.

Starter is Charmander because red of course.

AZKi with FuwaMoco playing Geoguessr at 9PM JST.

This tour guide collab is very fitting I guess.

AZKi also filled in as co-host for Suisei's radio show and went fangirl mode.

I read some mentions about KAF becoming a fleshsinger on /vsinger/ but haven't seen any pictures/video.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm in Hexa's discord atm, and they are talking about a company that may be cyberlive coming back from the dead.
oizGtrA.png

MoA89Ti.png

Everyone in the discord is digging to find out more information on the companies.
Edit: Now Yuri joined the call.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
That's Rin

Kiara
Kiara is EU friendly mostly. Kaela is catchable from time to time iirc.
DK from V&U also is EU-friendly.
E: Abi's and Serina's times tend to be ok.
There's also Amora and Mirri from EIEN, Elia and Mozzu from V-Dere, Reina from Kawaii and of course Aura. Roca is good iirc and Kuro was relatively EU friendly before moving to ID but I'm not sure now.

Phase has Tenma, Saya, Remi, Ember, Panko, Muyu, Lumi and Hina. Jelly is ok but bit early to catch after work and Erina is good for EU only temporarily afaik.

TLDR: there's more than a few, especially with recent debuts. They don't do too bad either.
While Kilia simply exists as one of the best vtubers in EU and none of you mentioned her. :youlittleshit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom