"My ass got tighter!"Hana Macchia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Atlas

God's Strongest Dragoon

So apparently whoever is in charge of reuploading Lumi's twitch VODS to youtube finally got off their ass and uploaded like 20 streams after weeks of not uploading.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Those three are pretty good, but long live the queen.

url(10).jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Do you have to be black or have a black character?
Do you need to submit a 23andMe profile first?
Does the One Drop Rule apply?
Or have terrible credit. Kuro is a shoe in. He even has the name.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
YEA MAKE THE INDUSTRY WHERE YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT, AND THE ONE DOMINATED BY ASIANS (AND MAJORLY CHINESE/INDO-CHINESE) ABOUT RACE. I LOVE ARBITRARY DIVISION OF EVERYTHING FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN FEELING OF SUPERIORITY.
I strongly suspect those melaninated individuals in the replies who are of a race noted for major advancements in crime, mudhuts and famine among many other "accomplishments".. are not very entertaining or able to win anything unless you exclude 99.99995% of chuubas.

frz

Oh God, must we go over this argument again? Despite how much eurofags want to seethe that they don't get dedicated vtubers, that is a result of their own doing as they don't go out of their way to show Cover that they're an untapped market that's waiting to throw money at an EU branch. Yes, eurofags exist in a region of numerous 1st world wealthy countries but you guys just don't drop the money on talents.

And no, timezones and lack of talents dedicated to your region is not an excuse. The Amerifags would show up at retarded hours for Japanese talents that don't even speak English and then throw money at them. The time difference for EU watching NA is the same for NA watching JP. JP talent streams at 5pm JST? That's 12am PST/3am EST for Amerifags. EN talent streams at 5pm PST? That's 1am GMT/2am CET for Eurofags. At least EN talents speak a language that most eurofags know, Amerifags didn't have that luxury because practically no one outside of a specific archipelago speaks fucking moonrunes. When your continent of 1st world nations get outbid by the fucking favela continent of South America, you guys don't deserve a dedicated branch until your region proves that talents will flourish in your region. The whole reasoning for dedicating a branch to a region is the understanding that if the fans are dedicated enough to show up during off-hours, talents in that region will pop off since there's obviously a big market there. Unfortunately EU just doesn't do this and it's not like talents streaming in hours dedicated to the EU really pop off.

EN SOVL
Speaking of which how many popular English vtuber are there that streams in EU timezone
If anything I only know the opposite
Idol has a dedicated british streamer that has high youtube view count & exposure due to shorts but she's a 3 view. I dont know who this is maybe @Awoogers can tell me
There's globie who are all 2 views?
I think there are some NijiEN streamers who specifically streams in EU timezone, but they are "coincidentally" among the least viewed members.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Babe wake up. New animated rat short

The one from the other day

God's Strongest Dragoon

Speaking of which how many popular English vtuber are there that streams in EU timezone
If anything I only know the opposite
Idol has a dedicated british streamer that has high youtube view count & exposure due to shorts but she's a 3 view. I dont know who this is maybe @Awoogers can tell me
There's globie who are all 2 views?
I think there are some NijiEN streamers who specifically streams in EU timezone, but they are "coincidentally" among the least viewed members.
Pretty sure the only relevant English vtubers that stream in the EU timezone do it as a secondary stream, like Vesper would do his morning zatsu stream that would be EU prime time but he did his game streams in NA timezones.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So apparently whoever is in charge of reuploading Lumi's twitch VODS to youtube finally got off their ass and uploaded like 20 streams after weeks of not uploading.

It has gotta be Smugdoka right?
It was Lumi she talked about it on this morning's stream. She used to make Smug or her editor do it but got mad at the shitty thumbnails or something so she took over and then stopped uploading for the longest time...

God's Strongest Dragoon

It was Lumi she talked about it on this morning's stream. She used to make Smug do it but got mad at the shitty thumbnails or something so she took over and then stopped uploading for the longest time...
LOL all the thumbnails for the past 6+ months are basically the same shitty "here's game screen/art with character model over it". 3 of her Genshin streams that were uploaded today use the same model face pic with a different background that you can hardly notice because the same fucking model picture takes up 70% of the thumbnail.

Last edited:

kanpainiggi

Do you have to be black or have a black character?
Do you need to submit a 23andMe profile first?
Does the One Drop Rule apply?
Don't worry there's always the ally category for white bois like you. Personally I'm more an axis kind of guy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209-010005.png
    Screenshot_20240209-010005.png
    253.3 KB · Views: 42

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Sorry late reply but yeah not kayfabe Grimmi and her mom were both part of a cult that practices raw vegansim and other hippy shit her moms genuinely has schizophrenia and has done insane shit like stealing her car and blowing all her college fund. He'll the reason she was born in the first place is her mom thought fucking a native America would give her magic powers

It does though.

Source: My vision quest.

I can't wait for the winners to be a bunch of niggas you've never heard of before. Oh well, at least it's an opportunity to expose myself to new grooming victims melanated queens :sanasmile:

Ami saw the Matara outfit reveal and needed to remind us who's the sexiest bug in vtubing :MozumiPichi:

:inanerdy: Actually, spiders aren't bu-
Amiya has the particular distinction where I don't feel any particular interest in her normal model, but the art she draws of herself is firmly entrenched in "cute mom" territory.
Sexiest bug is definitely Juniper. Matara is too 'human woman with bug features', I want my chitinous heartthrob to be visually unsettling and borderline alien.

Man i love Ina

Although this comment made me wtf

How to tell a white kid that never had friends outside their own race, nor spoke to anyone that wasn't pure blood aryan caucasian, and spends all their fucking time online. Ina's accent is pretty normal.

YEA MAKE THE INDUSTRY WHERE YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT, AND THE ONE DOMINATED BY ASIANS (AND MAJORLY CHINESE/INDO-CHINESE) ABOUT RACE. I LOVE ARBITRARY DIVISION OF EVERYTHING FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN FEELING OF SUPERIORITY.

It's a sign of their own deeply-seeded self-oppression. They feel the need to specifically segregate themselves solely so they can try to prove that they're better than the label they apply to themselves, but if it doesn't work then they can just scream about it being because of racism when they're the ones drawing the lines that they then stand behind. Arranging and participating in a "Best Black Vtuber" competition is basically a self-report on admitting that you don't feel like you can, or will, beat out non-black competition and so you need to rate yourself against other black creators to measure worth. What does it really achieve in the end if you're not gauging yourself against the broader market? Yes, unfortunately, black-representative vtubers are a niche market in a weeb culture dominated by one of the most ethnically homogeneous countries in the world, a #1 position in the tide pool means nothing in the ocean and striving to be the top in such a limited scope feels like self-defeating underselling when you're trying to be a bigger fish.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
LOL all the thumbnails for the past 6+ months are basically the same shitty "here's game screen/art with character model over it". 3 of her Genshin streams that were uploaded today use the same model face pic with a different background that you can hardly notice because the same fucking model picture takes up 70% of the thumbnail.

Woman asks man to do something. Woman gets mad when man doesn't do it the way she wants. Woman tells man to stop and that she'll do it. Woman realizes she doesn't want to do it and gives up. Children (chat) ask woman where it is. Woman blames man. Woman realizes man was doing thing the best way. Woman does it herself so she can hold it against him. Many such cases!
:gloomiLaugh:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Did it work tho
Considering the last cult she tried to start in a 3rd world shithole last year ended with her followers unanimously kicking her out? No, probably not.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Calli is drawing Botan in Ryuuko's KLK school outfit. :calihalloween:

image.png

image.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Someone finally made a clickbait video if anyone wants to see the ridiculous physics on roach-hag
Its funny that she got the anime mom death flag braid though, fits her

you guys weren't lying about the boob physics, I know the rigger tends to do that but this is just enough to give you motion sickness if you stare at it long enough

Isn't Noripro essentially defunct after loosing most of their talent? I don't think Norio is gonna stay in the market much longer.
they recently debuted 4 new members last month (1 being an established indie that retains his character and another one is a known illustrator, the other 2 were completely unknown) and don't have any insignificant drop in general viewerships even after some decided to go on separate ways. I think noripro was always meant to be a side-project stuff for norio and didn't intend to be a direct competitor to any established corpo.
Plus she's really pushing the "creators" aspect moving forward rather than the traditional idol or just streamers, that also might be the breaking point for the already departed talents since some are probably looking for more growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom