"Think! If I were a jerky, where would I go, to escape? I would fly across the table, and then fall! On the ground. Oh my god! I found it! I found it! Oh my god, I'm not crazy!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hexa took a new sponsor and is immediately shit talking them :whatastory:
Discord-s-DLU9w-OBZJ.png

Discord-Dj-KRm3x-KLA.png

She really is just like Pippa, fr fr :smugpipi:
Which game?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Which game?
A shitty Star Trek mobile game called "Star Trek Fleet Command."
Also, Hexa is live playing Wizard101 again with Kiki.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

frz

Since I am already in the mood, lets numberfag just for a tiny bit

(also what is the brown part, if anyone can read that)
Looking at the full article, we get some more fun graphs

amujT2DO_o.png

Brown is indie, top one being nerumero. A genshin streamers. Idk why but he's stupidly popular despite noone else being able to make genshin works since it's a bland as fuck game
Also note that vstats don't count for twitch

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is playing palworld soon come see the worlds cutest chinchilla and her growing army of slaves

Uppies

Blue switches

chihirogumi

Discord-s-DLU9w-OBZJ.png

Discord-Dj-KRm3x-KLA.png

literal needy streamer overdose moment

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Randomly stumbled upon this. Sadly not the Black Company Vtuber Awards as Nijisanji would sweep the board there.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

USS IOWA

Why does the first few seconds sounds like Battlefield set in the 18th century?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you had more than just 1 (UNO) streamer in the EU timezone, maybe, juuuust maybe, yall would have a better market share there too bozos.
Oh God, must we go over this argument again? Despite how much eurofags want to seethe that they don't get dedicated vtubers, that is a result of their own doing as they don't go out of their way to show Cover that they're an untapped market that's waiting to throw money at an EU branch. Yes, eurofags exist in a region of numerous 1st world wealthy countries but you guys just don't drop the money on talents.

And no, timezones and lack of talents dedicated to your region is not an excuse. The Amerifags would show up at retarded hours for Japanese talents that don't even speak English and then throw money at them. The time difference for EU watching NA is the same for NA watching JP. JP talent streams at 5pm JST? That's 12am PST/3am EST for Amerifags. EN talent streams at 5pm PST? That's 1am GMT/2am CET for Eurofags. At least EN talents speak a language that most eurofags know, Amerifags didn't have that luxury because practically no one outside of a specific archipelago speaks fucking moonrunes. When your continent of 1st world nations get outbid by the fucking favela continent of South America, you guys don't deserve a dedicated branch until your region proves that talents will flourish in your region. The whole reasoning for dedicating a branch to a region is the understanding that if the fans are dedicated enough to show up during off-hours, talents in that region will pop off since there's obviously a big market there. Unfortunately EU just doesn't do this and it's not like talents streaming in hours dedicated to the EU really pop off.
I thought Ame was tone deaf but I think Shiori might be everything deaf. She might be worse than Noel.

Oddly enough she's not bad with the deep voice.

EN SOVL

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Amiya be like:
"Why do boys have toilet paper on table?"
But then be like:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Randomly stumbled upon this. Sadly not the Black Company Vtuber Awards as Nijisanji would sweep the board there.

I can't wait for the winners to be a bunch of niggas you've never heard of before. Oh well, at least it's an opportunity to expose myself to new grooming victims melanated queens :sanasmile:

Amiya be like:
"Why do boys have toilet paper on table?"
But then be like:

Ami saw the Matara outfit reveal and needed to remind us who's the sexiest bug in vtubing :MozumiPichi:

EDIT:
First you betray black race and now you betray human race? Shameful
What the fuck does this even mean? I'm betraying the black race by saying Amiya's hot? You'd have to be an inbred donkey-raping shiteater to not love the spooder. But if it's a conflict of interest in your eyes, I'd be glad to rectify the situation by GYARUing her :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Last edited:

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I can't wait for the winners to be a bunch of niggas you've never heard of before.
I have shocking news from the future:

Even the nominees are "Literal Who?"-tier after Kyo got sent to prison.

Although if an actual black vtuber (not a vtweeter) was nominated, it would have to be Serina from V4Mirai. Sincerely doubt she would even have competition.

So naturally some nog with an absolutely horrific, truly grotesque tumblr-level model will sweep.

:thatsracist:
Screenshot_20240208_235835_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Hag Laughs.

Another Legendary super fun stream with Sheriff Mori.

Sometime around 1 Hour 32mins she gets an implied blowjob from Dutch, which almost made me spit my coffee out. Also got some new dangerous Mori quotes without context such as:

"They all look the same to me, you know i can't tell the difference." - :guh:
:kyoracist:

Character about to be hung: "Oh I'll be there just to watch for fun!"

"I'm pretty good with the suck." - :calidrinking:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Man i love Ina

Although this comment made me wtf
Screenshot_20240208_225354.jpg

Kalion

:)

Do you have to be black or have a black character?
Do you need to submit a 23andMe profile first?
Does the One Drop Rule apply?

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Discord-s-DLU9w-OBZJ.png

Discord-Dj-KRm3x-KLA.png

There have been no good Star Trek games since the Activision days, so almost 20 years. Only one close to being decent was the Bridge crew one, and that one is a shitty shadow of a copy of Bridge Commander.

Edit: If someone wants to play the superior version of Fleet Command, try Star Trek: Starfleet Command. They where not even original with the naming.

Last edited:

Early Adopter

YEA MAKE THE INDUSTRY WHERE YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT, AND THE ONE DOMINATED BY ASIANS (AND MAJORLY CHINESE/INDO-CHINESE) ABOUT RACE. I LOVE ARBITRARY DIVISION OF EVERYTHING FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN FEELING OF SUPERIORITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom