"It's jork"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I stole this from leddit but apparently people immediarly doxed alot of chink vtubers thanks to the new susbcriber count law

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I stole this from leddit but apparently people immediarly doxed alot of chink vtubers thanks to the new susbcriber count law

Damn

I can't believe Hong Kong Doll was a man the whole time

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Be honest 95% of the people watching that stream are only there for the drama, I myself don't care much for Selen outside of the Niji stuff since I don't watch FPS autism.
Normies, dramafags, and bandwagoners. Meanwhile, I watched my favorite rat make questionable South American soup.

Anime Fan

Airi streaming in about five minutes.

God's Strongest Dragoon

[a]
Lemon Woman is going to murder the Mexican

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Best boy Aoi is playing the game where you don't scream:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live on twitch/youtube with Bioshock Infinite.

Also, here is a cute drawing she did of Doki.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Fuck my life Ollie is doing an interview with some reaction channel youtuber.. his face shows up in my recommends too damn much. Looks like he recorded himself reacting to and falling into the Hololive hole. Respect her hustle but why..

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Normies, dramafags, and bandwagoners. Meanwhile, I watched my favorite rat make questionable South American soup.

I watched both, get on my level

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fuck my life Ollie is doing an interview with some reaction channel youtuber.. his face shows up in my recommends too damn much. Looks like he recorded himself reacting to and falling into the Hololive hole. Respect her hustle but why..

He's pretty cool ngl, stay off drama and doesn't pretend to know more than he does unlike other fags, his passion comes mostly from music anyways.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Hexa is live on twitch/youtube with Bioshock Infinite.

Also, here is a cute drawing she did of Doki.

Speaking of failed cancellations, I like how that one moron on twitter trying to cancel her backfired so hard she's become a 3-view.

Punished Lurker

Now that things have calmed down a bit after Doki ended her stream I wanted to ask something I've been thinking for some time: what was story of Cyberlive/Tsunderia? I ask because in my time lurking I've heard bits and pieces but never the full story and from the little I know of the company some points seem similar between them and Niji.

What I do know is that Tsunderia was one of if not the first english Vtuber company, that it was mismanaged to hell and back leaving Dizzy to do all the work, that Rosemi used to be part of it until she jumped to Nijisanji, and then there's the bullying of Lumi? which might be a sub drama within Cyberlive or something completely different I don't know honestly, only that Lumi gets memed for every bad thing that happens and that Coni might have something to do with it?. And also that many of their talents have gone on to other companies like Phase connect or Idol. So if anyone has a summary or something I could read it would be really appreciated

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Speaking of failed cancellations, I like how that one moron on twitter trying to cancel her backfired so hard she's become a 3-view.
She was at less than 50 CCV before the Pippa collab. I'm glad to see her doing much better now :pomuLove:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DanishCookies

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Unless he's changed it, his whole deal was that he only watched stuff his chat recommends and votes on, so they pretty much forced him into the rabbit hole. He seems fairly wholesome and inoffensive as far as reactshit goes.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Now that things have calmed down a bit after Doki ended her stream I wanted to ask something I've been thinking for some time: what was story of Cyberlive/Tsunderia? I ask because in my time lurking I've heard bits and pieces but never the full story and from the little I know of the company some points seem similar between them and Niji.

What I do know is that Tsunderia was one of if not the first english Vtuber company, that it was mismanaged to hell and back leaving Dizzy to do all the work, that Rosemi used to be part of it until she jumped to Nijisanji, and then there's the bullying of Lumi? which might be a sub drama within Cyberlive or something completely different I don't know honestly, only that Lumi gets memed for every bad thing that happens and that Coni might have something to do with it?. And also that many of their talents have gone on to other companies like Phase connect or Idol. So if anyone has a summary or something I could read it would be really appreciated
I might be wrong so feel free to correct me
  • Tsunderia was basically left to rot, their ceo and management basically gave up and let the talents in limbo. It was also mismanaged to the point where dizzy was in charge of all the girls and was putting her money into the company IIRC. I think one of their managers after dizzy were creeping on the girls too, this is common so I might be getting it mixed up.
  • The lumi thing was a mean girl discord shitting on lumi trying to pin things on her and shittalking her behind her back, she was manager of cyberlive too.
  • Coni was part of the mean girl discord along with the aura girl.
  • Ember, dizzy and muyu were tsunderia and ended up in phase after it shit the bed.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Thinking about what to do about the Niji people I watch while I watch Vanta finish off Undertale, and I think I'm going to keep watching until they're free. Once they see how well Doki comes out, I hope they'll follow suit and ditch that awful company.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom