"Do you know how it feels to receive a close-up of the crotch of the peace statue you made, from your real mom? Pekora... what should I reply? Help me out peko"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

VirtuaReal owns the vtuber and not the voice actors. Unless VirtuaReal were offering contract is similar to vshojo where the the voice actors owns the channel/vtuber identity (highly doubt this is the case). I feel like they should be able to offer up employee/employer's names and says it's their product. That should be completely legal.
The law specifically targets perceived anonymity and is designed to expose "voice actor" to public shaming if they misbehave. It was made from ground up to avoid such loopholes, or usage of pen names. Their only alternative was full closure. And everyone working for them must be aware that it was going to happen

Limkin

No idea if it's related to ongoing drama, so I will post it here just in case (and double posting because it has nothing to do with my previous post either)
Mariya from V4Mirai is talking about being scared of social media and she will use YT community to talk to her fans
mrhn.png

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Self proclaimed goddess of marriage ASMR
come in and be healed

Bronze

No idea if it's related to ongoing drama, so I will post it here just in case (and double posting because it has nothing to do with my previous post either)
Mariya from V4Mirai is talking about being scared of social media and she will use YT community to talk to her fans
View attachment 63140
I sympathize with anyone who wants a more personal space with their community after the public lynching of Enna and Millie on twitter, no thanks to their corp. At least protect the ones you haven't fired.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Scrolling twitter and Henya decided to jumpscare everyone after her surgery yesterday.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Scrolling twitter and Henya decided to jumpscare everyone after her surgery yesterday.

Getting stitches removed is more relieving than anything. That shit starts to itch after a while and there's nothing you can do about it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is playing the crafting game:

The game ain't that great but it's perfect for zatsus, so it should be good content.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Twitchcon has made Juni more interested in visiting more cons this year

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kromet outlast trials soon.

Kaela's pov.

kronii's pov.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Not Selen is doing her comeback stream in 5 minutes. Go show your love and support

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Dokibird going live in a few minutes, and there are currently 42,000 people in prestream waiting for her.

Pinned message: "Everything is still fresh, I was caught offguard just like all of you when it was announced. I won't really have anything new and it's going to be scuffed haha"
Edit: ninjad

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Not Selen is doing her comeback stream in 5 minutes. Go show your love and support

Dokibird going live in a few minutes, and there are currently 42,000 people in prestream waiting for her.

Use this thread for discussing it:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
In the midst of the apocalypse, one of the old harbingers starts to stream

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thats dokibird, and talk about her stream, not selen nor the termination.
Be honest 95% of the people watching that stream are only there for the drama, I myself don't care much for Selen outside of the Niji stuff since I don't watch FPS autism.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
In other news, a JP VTuber made a PSA about an indie horror game that suddenly activates your webcam.

braindoko

Aethel might get BASED GOD to do a diss track on Tazumi
1707352201747813.png

WHAT IS THIS TIMELINE

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom