"All the fucking woman in Phase Connect are fucking gorgeous! This is the most prettiest woman company I've ever been, I can't believe, what the fuck even management woman!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Does this mean they have perms now?

Bronze

Trust nobody Anya, not even yourself

A
8eze64.jpg

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Thank YOU for the comfy karaoke, it was a really nice time :pomuLove:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Moriko found this cute 2view streaming on 𝕏

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Does this mean they have perms now?

Not sure about actual perms but there's likely gonna be a sponsored collab with Pekora.

#YugiohMasterDuel2ndAnniversary Congratulations!!!!!
Yugioh Master Duel is my favorite game so this is truly an honor!!!!! 😭✨
There are also plans to stream it so please check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#PR #PekoSubaYugioh

I'm just glad she has any chance to stream it at all. She's wanted this for so long :sanasmile:

23392.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Apparently that type of apostrophe only shows up on Japanese keyboards, so people with Western keyboards wouldn't even be able to type it.

Oh God, we're cycling on the apostrophes again. The "only Japanese keyboards type curly apostrophes" is complete and utter bullshit and I wish idiots would stop repeating it to each other (no offense). There are no "curly apostrophe" key on Japanese keyboards. Whether you get a straight quote/apostrophe or a curly one when you hit the corresponding key is a matter of software, not hardware. Try starting up any word processor you have on your system, or even Google Docs will do, and try typing something with quotes and apostrophes using your normal QWERTY keyboard, without using special keyboard commands. Marvel at the results.

black-magic.png

HOLY FUCK WHAT LEVEL OF BLACK MAGIC IS THIS

whore.png

SURELY HE MUST BE USING SOME HIGHLY ADVANCED TYPING DEVICE THAT ONLY THE CLEVER AND NOBLE NIHONJIN RACE ARE CAPABLE OF DEVISING

Most web browsers don't do "smart quotes" by default for text fields but if anyone pre-types something in a word processor and then copy-pastes it into Twitter, or simply uses the iOS Twitter app, their tweet is almost certainly going to have curly quotes, and those are not unusual situations.

Stunned But Dumb

People are going to be deeply analyzing the apostrophes of tweets for the rest of the life of the vtubing industry, I hate nijisanji so damn bad man

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh God, we're cycling on the apostrophes again. The "only Japanese keyboards type curly apostrophes" is complete and utter bullshit and I wish idiots would stop repeating it to each other (no offense). There are no "curly apostrophe" key on Japanese keyboards. Whether you get a straight quote/apostrophe or a curly one when you hit the corresponding key is a matter of software, not hardware. Try starting up any word processor you have on your system, or even Google Docs will do, and try typing something with quotes and apostrophes using your normal QWERTY keyboard, without using special keyboard commands. Marvel at the results.

View attachment 63091

View attachment 63092

SURELY HE MUST BE USING SOME HIGHLY ADVANCED TYPING DEVICE THAT ONLY THE CLEVER AND NOBLE NIHONJIN RACE ARE CAPABLE OF DEVISING

Most web browsers don't do "smart quotes" by default for text fields but if anyone pre-types something in a word processor and then copy-pastes it into Twitter, or simply uses the iOS Twitter app, their tweet is almost certainly going to have curly quotes, and those are not unusual situations.
Yeah nice try buddy i'll still believe the apostrophe theory is real.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Konan Mia watching VR eroge using her 3D model.

Edit: Got nuked by Youtube.

Some clips of Aki's training in LoL with VSpo's Asumi Sena and Shiranami Ramune.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You are all Yamanbas on a retard rush to wash out squiggly apostrophes in fucking virginia.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Some indie vtuber is excited to play Neopets and Garfield Kart with her members.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

View attachment 63091

View attachment 63092

Ok but hear me out.
The apostrophe ratt is funnier.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

DanishCookies

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Loki-sama is playing a horror game.

OniGiri cooks Lunar New Year food on stream, tries not to burn any items.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom