"Wait, it's not Cloud everytime? I thought Cloud was the main Final Fantasy character! Oooh they're different games? Oooh! Wait's not linear? I thought every single guy character was Cloud looking a bit different!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
For anyone who missed the Hexa/marimari collab, which was great btw:

@midori Sorry not really for posting the tweet that started this :smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
For anyone who missed the Hexa/marimari collab, which was great btw:

@midori Sorry not really for posting the tweet that started this :smugpipi:

Hexa when she sees Freddy

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Patra probably almost halfway through World of Balance.

Check bottom left for cute 16 bit Patra. I think Nui Sociere also has one for retro RPG streams.

Nice to see people play 6. Feels like no one knows or cares for the 2D ones.

More important news:
Aoi Sakura is making her debut seven hours from now. This is Chihiro Yuuki's reincarnation. If you were interested in checking her out, now is your chance to start fresh.

Holy shit that was fast. I was expecting her to be gone for atleast 4 months or something. Guessing shit over at NijiJP is not as nice as everyone paints it out to be.

This is why a lot of people Rie far more interesting in collabs than by herself. She's the strawberry ice cream of Phase Connect. Strawberry ice cream is great in Neapolitan ice cream but who the fuck chooses to eat strawberry ice cream by itself?

It's because Enviosity, a Genshin community creator, is also a vtuber (he's just a typical JRPG slime). In his schizorant to paint Tectone as someone that traumatized him, he dedicated a significant portion of his schizorant about Tectone's marriage falling apart with Fream, another vtuber.
Fuck you, I like my strawberry icecream. But yeah, i agree with your point.

Also its impressive how Tectone is a massive femboy but everyone else around him trying to cancel him over Genshit Impact is even more of a femboy. Leave it to the Genshit community to make an annoying cunt seem likable by comparison. Someone made a 18 Tweet long thread talking about anxiety and trauma and some shit because Tectard was being mean.

Some big artist is getting canceled on twitter for ghosting and refusing refunds. He's Veibae's mama and he made official illust for Kiara"s mv SPARKS.

Ghost archive doesnt work for full archive thread so here"s a small archive

And people suddenly get shocked that people more towards Ai, when even trusted artists do shit like this.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Moments like this mildly amuse me, as it kinda confirm their race, obviously only an Asian can pull of pretending to be a native Japanese. This is something Kiara wouldn't be able to do despite being fluent in Japanese due to her being white.

Imagine mistaking a korean as japanese.

UberSoldat

Holy shit that was fast. I was expecting her to be gone for atleast 4 months or something. Guessing shit over at NijiJP is not as nice as everyone paints it out to be.
You'd probably be right to have those suspicions, given how fast Gundo reincarnated and the small hints being thrown around over the years.

This is Chihiro from 2 years ago apparently

a

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Maybe the reason he left Holostars is he wanted to be in Hololive instead

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Fuwamoco will collab with reine on her indonesian class and geoguesser with azki.
GFeUE0CaIAALPFp

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Guy took inspiration from Vei, said "See you later, retards!" and bailed.
Some steal money, some steal other people's work aint that right Rinji?

Salado

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
1707035191829.png
Got a game over from failing the opera scene 4 times because she never read the script. Fucking zoomers. Ended the stream.

UberSoldat

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Onolumi plays Carmageddon 2

Played the fuck out of this back in the day. Also several years after the day. Also also a couple decades after the day. Good fucking fun (but fuck the rooftop levels).

I wonder if the Japanese version is censored any, and if so, if Onolumi has a uncensored version. Guess we'll see based on the blood...

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Some big artist is getting canceled on twitter for ghosting and refusing refunds. He's Veibae's mama and he made official illust for Kiara"s mv SPARKS.

Ghost archive doesnt work for full archive thread so here"s a small archive

Neonbeat also did Lumi's redesign. It'll be interesting to see where this goes since there's (allegedly) a lot of money involved. Sounds like the guy's taken too many commissions and is in over his head, but the lack of communication is damning.

This part makes the narrator seem unreliable though.

image.png

"I've been told he uses it to flirt with vtubers but I'll let that be for them to decide to share that for themselves".

I fucking hate vague shit like this, where they want to make an accusation, but don't want to take the accountability that comes with making said accusation. Either straight-up say he's doing something wrong and post proof to support it, or shut up about it. I've become desensitised to social media callout campaigns over the last few years since so many of them boil down to one person milking their fifteen minutes of fame by compiling every post about the person into a thread while miraculously getting tips from other people who have a convenient reason not to post it themselves. It's a refreshing change of pace to not be about "x sexually harasses women, the voices told me but they're scared" this time, but it's still an incredibly damning accusation that I feel the people involved should probably look into their legal rights for and take seriously if there's an actual case, rather than just using it as that day's retweet-bait.

I don't know if this is related, but I took a look at his feed and he posted this back in December.

Archive

It reads like the usual Twitter artist "I need a year break, I'm burnt out and depressed and tummy hort :( :(" bullshit, so I wonder how long it'll be until the "he's a scammer" and the "muh mental health" parties clash.

Tubedude

Neonbeat also did Lumi's redesign. It'll be interesting to see where this goes since there's (allegedly) a lot of money involved. Sounds like the guy's taken too many commissions and is in over his head, but the lack of communication is damning.

This part makes the narrator seem unreliable though.

image.png

"I've been told he uses it to flirt with vtubers but I'll let that be for them to decide to share that for themselves".

I fucking hate vague shit like this, where they want to make an accusation, but don't want to take the accountability that comes with making said accusation. Either straight-up say he's doing something wrong and post proof to support it, or shut up about it. I've become desensitised to social media callout campaigns over the last few years since so many of them boil down to one person milking their fifteen minutes of fame by compiling every post about the person into a thread while miraculously getting tips from other people who have a convenient reason not to post it themselves. It's a refreshing change of pace to not be about "x sexually harasses women, the voices told me but they're scared" this time, but it's still an incredibly damning accusation that I feel the people involved should probably look into their legal rights for and take seriously if there's an actual case, rather than just using it as that day's retweet-bait.

I don't know if this is related, but I took a look at his feed and he posted this back in December.

Archive

It reads like the usual Twitter artist "I need a year break, I'm burnt out and depressed and tummy hort :( :(" bullshit, so I wonder how long it'll be until the "he's a scammer" and the "muh mental health" parties clash.

Twitter cancel campaigns seem to try to pile on every single accusation and wrongdoing possible when they get going. Being laser focused on the biggest issue would probably make them more successful, but they just have to add the flimsy bullshit to milk it more.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
From personal experience, the amount of poor work ethic (especially regarding commissions) a lot of artists online exhibit is unprecedented. This goes for some of the top-shelf creators as well. There are only a handful of artists out there I would be confident in commissioning and know they would deliver on time and with the desired quality.

Actual health emergencies aside, the excuses are par for the course for a lot of them. I don't think a month goes by without some VTuber-related artist being the subject of a call-out post for similar issues to this one.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Yuu just went live, she'll be studying English today!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Aki woke up and chose violence. Poor La+. New HoloGraffiti just dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom