"What is post-nut clarity?"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'm interested to see who else is working on HoloEN besides Dimitri Jap. :hic:
Dimitri Jap will never not be a funny name to me.

Happy 2400 2401 pages:mold1:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Chikafuji Lisa dying at the moment;

(archive)

For anyone actually worried about Lisa;

(Archive not that it'll be needed but i clicked the archiving button out of habit so now it's archived i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
She was also in Urgent care meaning she had an appointment and they found something wrong and fixed it, the ICU is the one you don't wanna be in for those unaware of Clapistani medical terms. Still not good to be hospitalized, probably poor diet or stress from her Mum as usual.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

In another the k4sen LoL event Lap its going to play in the midlane for her team :D

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Regis and Axel shared some details on the live stream about their time at Cover preparing for the 3dlive.
Axel gave the example of waiting for the bus - "we can't decide when the bus will come, so why not go back and sit back and rest, and cool your mind down. You can not wait fast."

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They managed to get a monkey to play video games and stream them:

What a time to be alive.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pico just went live with some Outlast Trials :pomuLove:

cute girls getting scared playing horror games is kino

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
New bullying tactic for Jelly just dropped - the term donkey is now added to the slurs you can call her.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

frz

I don't think we can we tell from LinkedIn that one resigned or was fired?
The Shagufta Ali woman could have resigned after the AR concert cancellation, the timeline kinda matches, maybe? It was 4 months after the cancellation news.

Changing the topic a little, would you mind doing the same digging but for HoloEN instead? I'm interested to see who else is working on HoloEN besides Dimitri Jap. :hic:
No we cannot tell but we are free from making our assumptions.
4 months are too long of a period imo. I might have some idea about why and will be cooking a 5 course meal rrat later. Im thinking of going full schizo.
Regarding hololive i doubt I can find anything interesting. Niji paint themselves an easy target here by slapping overseas on their work title and honestly there is no circus like this one. I may try but wont promise anything
Clip tax: bae already shows sign of struggling with english. Soon bae will forget english altogether

Her sister also struggles with english.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
have some parasocial drunkard for the day

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Normally I get bored and annoyed when there's a FOTM game that literally every VTuber is playing, but Palworld absolutely rules so I'm more than content with there being a PalWorld VTuber stream going on at any given moment. Especially since most of them are past the base building and are actually engaging with the rest of the content now.

It's become the "Caine-Hackman Theory" of VTubers at the moment and I am all for it.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I love this theme. Each holoman is very cute. Cover website also has audition function?:shiinawangy:
1706880492724.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
God sends his most complex Minecraft challenges to his most autistic soldiers.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's become the "Caine-Hackman Theory" of VTubers at the moment and I am all for it.
That would require there to be two events, a palworld stream is just one. There is an argument for Minecraft-Palworld though.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
That would require there to be two events, a palworld stream is just one. There is an argument for Minecraft-Palworld though.
That or I just cheat and call it the Pal-World Theory.

Bronze

Pico just went live with some Outlast Trials :pomuLove:

cute girls getting scared playing horror games is kino

only bad thing about this is that its not a collab. Would love to see the contrast between her screams and Loki's unfazed "eh?"s

I guess I'll hear the "eh"s on Loki's own stream in 20 min

Mozu's live with 40k

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Clip tax: bae already shows sign of struggling with english. Soon bae will forget english altogether

She never spoke English that well to begin with. She is Australian after all.
:smugina:

akaaoi

edit. New outfit for pon robo girl
View attachment 62595

Was there a costume budget that Hololive had to spend by the first week of February? There sure seems to be a lot of outfit reveals there in the last week or so - Roboco, Irys, La+, Okayu...

Edit: Oh, and even Ayame too

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
IChanging the topic a little, would you mind doing the same digging but for HoloEN instead? I'm interested to see who else is working on HoloEN besides Dimitri Jap. :hic:
No we cannot tell but we are free from making our assumptions.
4 months are too long of a period imo. I might have some idea about why and will be cooking a 5 course meal rrat later. Im thinking of going full schizo.
Regarding hololive i doubt I can find anything interesting. Niji paint themselves an easy target here by slapping overseas on their work title and honestly there is no circus like this one
Since I'm bored I decide to comb through LinkedIn myself. I'm not really familiar with how LinkedIn works, apparently you can't access employee page directly from the company page itself so I have to rely on the "People also viewed" tab.

Cover employees who (might) worked on oversea branches:
C. Sale. Contractor. EN editor and crisis management. Used to work for ANYCOLOR as Video Editor in the past.
Prita Audriana. Project Manager. Based on their past experience, is probably in charge of HoloID.
Alex Pelz. International Business Developer (EN / ID) and Overseas Business Manager.
Shuhei Taniguchi. Marketing Div Director. Seems like he is handling both domestic and international marketing. Seems to be trying his best in learning English.
Max Sung Yoon Kim. Head of Overseas Business Department. Handles both EN and ID branch.
Juno S. Planning Director. Nothing in her page indicates EN or ID branch, but I'm pretty sure she was the one communicating with the talents in the Discord leak during the EN+ID Among Us collab.
Canrawidya Octavian. Business Development Manager. An Indonesian and most definitely is working on HoloID. Also shared one of his portfolio where he was in charge of the Tokopedia collaboration.
Robin Yeo. Overseas Event Lead & Producer. Seems to be the one who directed "hololive Meet".
Ryoko T. Overseas Promotion Lead.
Yoda Weng. Project Manager. Chinese speaker, handles Chinese translation. Handles email exchange with Taiwanese companies, probably the one who was in charge with all the Taiwan collabs we have had recently.
Ryohei Omaru. Manager of Overseas Sales Team.

Phew, that took longer than expected. There were also a few Indonesians who are obviously working on HoloID that I found but decided not to include since there is nothing interesting in their profile.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Why do all these girls sing so well in the bass?:BijouBijou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom