"Real honest here, I don't think I've fondled anyone, or been fondled by, until I met Iori and Airi; Really? You really thought Iori was going to be seiso?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
On top of learning and mastering moon runes, will I have to take to learning spanish in the close future.
Might as well, not knowing any language is just a window of missed opportunity and an added layer for leftoid brainlets to censor and corrupt meaning.
Maybe it is finally time to create EL ALCAZAR thread from whence the spanish plague shall consume the asylum.
????????
Jesus christ the head of a fucking department is a part-time job position, they hired a fucking song writer with 0 business experience. :vesperfacepalm:
I fucking can't. This is killing me. Anycolor please. I thought you can't sink any lower.
Since he hasnt updated his linked.in. either he just got fired recently or they are looking for more part-timers to work alongside him.
This just a whole new level of incompetence.

Edit: head of overseas talent management and head of overseas branch might be 2 different jobs but I can not find anyone currently doing it. Some other fun search from doing "overseas anycolor" on linked in:
- Tristan Renalt, sales representative - team leader of the oversea sales department, also works as an independent consultant. Yet another important position offered as part-time
- Emily Yoon - There is this girl who put Oversea Business Division as her job, unclear if she is the head or just a member, her portfolio included Human relations, customer services, part time english teachers and whatever the fuck "Subject matter expert" is, another hire with 0 business experience.
- Shagufta Ali - Overseas Vtuber Management Division - credited herself to be the one founding the EN branch, fired on Jul 2023 and hasnt updated her linked.in since. Likely the director before mr. Song writer took over.
EVIL RIKU.jpg
You ain't seen nothin' yet!
That faghufta ali girl sounds like a pajeet... could she have been the old director of Niji india who then got shafted into doing EN when IN got canned? Could she be the rumored roommate of one of the IN girls who supposedly became a manager or some shit?

Zyklon Mag

It's insane. He has some whales but this goes beyond that as he's just earning a fuckton of superchats.
For Anime Impulse in Orange County last year, Altare, Axel, Bettel and Flayon were the 4 who had a panel plus individual meet and greet tickets. The tickets were first come, first serve. The average time for the other boys' tickets to sell out was usually around the 2 minute mark. Bettel's was 50 seconds.

I was at the FINAL DAMN SCREEN BEFORE IT TOLD ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF REEEEEEEE

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So Runie lives in Virginia, gets up early to drive a ways to work, wears a suit to work, got a "placement" out of school that she couldn't control where she worked...

She's a fucking Fed, isn't she?
Wait, where did Virginia come from. I miss something?

SomeRando

@Jambalaya I formally request you take away this man's melanin, he doesn't deserve it.

Unfortunately, only Joe Biden has that power.

3m09iocamd261.jpg

So Runie lives in Virginia, gets up early to drive a ways to work, wears a suit to work, got a "placement" out of school that she couldn't control where she worked...

She's a fucking Fed, isn't she?

She's the handler Langley assigned for Pippa, feeding her schizo information and an arsenal of firearms for her final yab at Walmart. The FBI has been keeping tabs on Phase since gen 1, too many based anime women is dangerous to our democracy.

For true confirmation we need to know if she often does outside jobs in khakis, for some reason feds love wearing synchronized khakis for group projects.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Forgot to mention but Ci did a Yoasobi Karaoke. Shes the loli from BogieVoxx and her voice is godlike.

Someone had mentioned godly voices about 15 pages ago (and i forgot to quote) and I agree that Risu is probably the best Voice in Hololive. Even better than Suisei but not by much. Risu has way more range and possibly way less training. Pure talent.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

In case anyone was interested in the insights of a chuuba with a public spouse.

Her husband sounds like the most chill normie ever that isn't terminally online, possibly the best kind of guy you could hook up with to ensure a long-lasting marriage if you're a popular public figure

God's Strongest Dragoon

I was at the FINAL DAMN SCREEN BEFORE IT TOLD ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF REEEEEEEE
Don't worry, sister. I'm sure next time you'll be able to purchase a private meeting with your coveted Jester so you can spill your spaghetti all over the floor.
Unfortunately, only Joe Biden has that power.

3m09iocamd261.jpg
Hey, no doxing!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Her husband sounds like the most chill normie ever that isn't terminally online, possibly the best kind of guy you could hook up with to ensure a long-lasting marriage if you're a popular public figure
I am sure their relationship being public since the start makes it a lot easier to manage and healthier. Though, Norio spends more time as Tamaki-kun than "Norio", anyway, so I doubt her audience is the type to be Unicorns over her.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
As expected, Re:AcT's Persona 3 fangirl Usuwa Suu will be playing the remake starting 8PM JST.

Shioriha Ruri rolling for the Blue Archive fest gacha.

Her gacha luck is quite good and with the rate up she might have more fun.

From the latest Love Lab, if you are interested in finding two gyaru's types and if you have any chance.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why are Korean vtubers so fragile!?!?!?

Anycolor but they chose to be black: Alright Todd, thank you for attending this interview. First question: do you have any experience in fucking up a company with your stupid decisions and desire to meet the bottomline?
@Todd's Mistake: *Shows them Fallout 77.
Anycolor: Perfect! You're hired! When can you start?

All the cosmetic surgery leaves them vulnerable to opportunistic infections and/or other strains of superbugs going around hospitals since they're constantly in and out for getting their bones shaved.

Also, please bitch, if I wanted to showcase Bethesda's failure to deliver a product it would be Starfield, not 76. Both are bad, but Starfield is the result of a 25 year old personal dream of Todd's that ends up just being Space Fallout but even more barebones and empty. Dude waited a significant portion of his adult life for the opportunity to release his "dream" game and it was sour piss all along.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
lol Bao lost her wallet and passport in japan.

A

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Well, between Ririka being corrupted by HoloEN and Ao being corrupted by NijiEN, ReGloss's EN seiso levels are not looking very healthy.

niggaphil

My Romanian wife's based comment :smugselen:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
This is genuinely good.

Also here's a duck.

And I love Kronii, I'm glad she's back.

The End. :medsmoremeds:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
????????
Jesus christ the head of a fucking department is a part-time job position, they hired a fucking song writer with 0 business experience. :vesperfacepalm:
I fucking can't. This is killing me. Anycolor please. I thought you can't sink any lower.
Since he hasnt updated his linked.in. either he just got fired recently or they are looking for more part-timers to work alongside him.
This just a whole new level of incompetence.

Edit: head of overseas talent management and head of overseas branch might be 2 different jobs but I can not find anyone currently doing it. Some other fun search from doing "overseas anycolor" on linked in:
- Tristan Renalt, sales representative - team leader of the oversea sales department, also works as an independent consultant. Yet another important position offered as part-time
- Emily Yoon - There is this girl who put Oversea Business Division as her job, unclear if she is the head or just a member, her portfolio included Human relations, customer services, part time english teachers and whatever the fuck "Subject matter expert" is, another hire with 0 business experience.
- Shagufta Ali - Overseas Vtuber Management Division - credited herself to be the one founding the EN branch, fired on Jul 2023 and hasnt updated her linked.in since. Likely the one who did all the heavy lifting since most business experience.
- Aya Takahashi - International Vtuber project manager - another one creditting herself as "lauching new branches" worked from 2021-2022 - likely fired during the merge. Worked alongside the above pajeet
- Ema Pakutsu - project manager intern, started feb 2023. Picture looks negro

There is a chance Shagufta resigned when she found out she have to call a negro intern and a fucking songwriter nepo hire her bosses.
So the only professional who put in actual time and effort was probably an Arab woman and Niji either fired her or she quit out of disgust.

Yeah. Okay. You can run a business like that. For how long is a different question.

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
Maybe it is finally time to create EL ALCAZAR thread from whence the spanish plague shall consume the asylum.

View attachment 62587
You ain't seen nothin' yet!
That faghufta ali girl sounds like a pajeet... could she have been the old director of Niji india who then got shafted into doing EN when IN got canned? Could she be the rumored roommate of one of the IN girls who supposedly became a manager or some shit?
I believe so, she even interviewed Finana according to her in this clip

But goddamnit this revelation is truly sickening since it really shows how their management hirings values incompetence so much to the point where better managements like her or pre-merge ID management got thrown out for nepobaby like this bastard

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
lol Bao lost her wallet and passport in japan.

A

>Yamanote Line
Yeah, it's gone. That's a loop line through all the busiest parts of Tokyo, could be anywhere by now.

bothyourhouses

Yeah, it's gone. That's a loop line through all the busiest parts of Tokyo, could be anywhere by now.
Train will go out of service eventually and someone will hand it in to lost and found. Bao may have to fill out a 4 page form in triplicate for each of those three or four train companies, but she'll probably get it back.
Honestly I'd be more worried that she's just doxxed herself by announcing publicly that that's a bag with her passport in.

Top Bottom