"...s-shut up flat-chested bear... shut up flat-chested bear, work on your boobs if anything"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

So there is a backstory about the spear, for context he bought the spear after he got suspended the first time from Stars

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Join Amiya Aranha for a Vtuber world premiere;​

Actually using a real casio loopy lol

Very exciting stuff, historical even.
Supplementary reading/watching if you wonder just WTF a "Casio Loopy" is;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casio_Loopy

[EDIT;] made a grave mistake and didn't link Ami's own Loopy presentation for supplementary materials, i will now commit hara-kiri

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Some clips about their trip to europe
The flight was apparently business class, paid by Cover, but Marine and Pekora paid extra and upgraded to First Class

And more clips about another Trip:

Have a Timestamp of Calli, she is planning to have a collab with Gura soon and after Kiara comes back from her break, she wants to have a full Myth collab
Man I won't get my hopes up that Gura will still be streaming kinda regularly when Kiara comes back, but I can dream

Ame shenanigans:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
There is going to be a free watchalong in VRChat of the viv:ID Cruise performance at NYC on February 10th/11th (depending on the timezone). [Archive]

Edit:
Moona's Instagram got hacked many hours ago.

Google TL:
Hello guys, ig moona ke hack. So please ignore all the contents first okay 🙏
No need to worry, the process of restoring the IG is still underway

Follow up tweet.

Google TL:
Moona's current situation is currently on hiatus but SNS was hacked

It's been long resolved by now. It was posting a Crypto scam from what I've found on this Reddit post.

Google TL:
Ig Moona is back. This time the pass isn't 12345678 anymore (joking) 🤣
Hopefully in the future it won't be hacked again

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Did anyone archive the not-pomu twitter space?
My recording started 6-7mins into the twitter space.
1706817086930.png

Mega Link - dearsqn - I'm playing Dave the diver 2024-01-31 17_40 [1MnxnMjMQewJO].m4a
Length: 54:18

Found a full recording on /vt/
https://boards.4chan.org/vt/thread/67928995#p67948393
1706818205393.png

https://files.catbox.moe/j6lubr.m4a
Reuploaded Mega Link - https://mega.nz/file/AltQyAxa#nCRislLpub_2SElXdIAOEnN6FDKlGRp0wuOT_UUDT6Q

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

BEEG Booba Fishing

Adding to the point that Reine is rich:
Recently, I listened to her talk about her travel to Europe with her mom, and apparently they had a maid and a driver with them at all times?
I also know Reine has a stay-in maid at home in Indonesia, so I assume it's the same one.
Reine also has other staff in Indonesia, it's not clear to me if they live with her or not, but she seems to have both a nurse and a masseuse ready to handle her at all times
@BEEG Booba Fishing idk maybe you watch Reine a bit more and know more about her staff
Sometimes during streams, Reine gets hooked up to an IV Drip with Vitamins in them (is that a rich people thing? I never heard of people getting iv drips outside of an hospital)
Also, for some reason, just like her mother Pochi, Reine is apparently quite frail and has some bad intestine sickness I don't remember the specifics about, but she regularly gets flown out of the country to specialized hospitals and gets MRI treatment and also streams from there

Shes even more of a lesbian on her PL, sharing stuff about girls love and yuri panels pretty regularly
Good content
Fuels my shipping brain
No, you covered pretty much everything I know about her home staff. Though about the eurotrip people, the maid was an indonesian living abroad that Reine's mom contacted for assistance on the first day, not someone they brought themselves for the whole trip.

Speaking of Reine, she's been streaming Persona 3 Reload for the better part of an hour

Except her stream started by accident and it's just been her end screen the whole time while she's probably sleeping.
Edit: RIP. It just ended and went private.

Bonus birds

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Speaking of Not-Pomu, you guys are giving her an existential crisis over her twitter handle.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Was not expecting her to make that joke lol

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Just a day after Usami Yuno's graduation, Re:AcT terminates Mikoshi Taran's contract, citing multiple violations. Her account will be wiped on 8 February 2024.

Taran addressed her termination and accepts the blame.

Sometimes during streams, Reine gets hooked up to an IV Drip with Vitamins in them (is that a rich people thing? I never heard of people getting iv drips outside of an hospital)
Heard about this, they draw your blood, inject vitamin to the packet, and then drip it back. If it's done at home it's almost certainly a rich people thing.
Is there a reason given, even if vague?
Something to do with this stream from the end of last year.

There's a comment with bits of translation.
taran.JPG

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Just a day after Usami Yuno's graduation, Re:AcT terminates Mikoshi Taran's contract. Her account will be wiped on 8 February 2024.

Taran addressed her termination and accepts the blame.

Is there a reason given, even if vague?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom