"Oh shit, you're hideous! What the fuck? What race are you?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Cutest cat part 2: Revenge of the ISP

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Whenever you join Phase Connect, you gotta roast Fishman, and the JP girls are no different. Animal Friend has pulled translation duties so we can all enjoy the JP girls taking their turn for this.

Thanks, Animal Friend.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

I think it is more Ame and Gura are extremely asocial and don't like big VC lobbies. Also, Gura probably hasn't even talked to Advent outside the one Myth collab and may feel awkward lol
You see guys, Thi is why we need Kiara. But for real though Gura and Ame will not go outside their walls unless someone knocks it down with a sledgehammer.

frz

Wow. Way to destroy my holo is a beeg family dream. Thanks Gura :depressedtako:
NijisanjiEN: I love my family
HololiveEN: Visibly detests each other :whatastory:
Kobo has a child personality but not the child body
Biboo is probably a decent alternative, but is crossing the line with her not so flat chest
Shion is a mesugaki, which is endearing for some people, but not all.
Laplus has mesugaki tendencies but she is mature when needed, which stems from her experience of being an older sister

Gura is the perfect combination of endearing to a bigger audience and is cute AND funny UOH
Biboo while she does dabble in the baby tropes, she has/had a boyfriend and perhaps due to it she refuses to do any GFE whatsoever so far. I dont even know if she has any gachikoi anymore. People watch her because she is interesting, not for the pedo.
She was pretty innovative in navigating around the christmas thing, it will be interesting seeing how she deals with valentine or finally forced into the fold.

Kobo is just way too loud, and she also killed off all of her unicorns at this point.
This is her first outfit in 2 years lol. She hasn't had one since her new year outfit. I think @La+ de Central Norte mentioned one time that she didn't really want one at some point in the past?
You mean at least 10 times. Streaming league and valorant must be boring huh.
I knew FWMC were going to be strong, but they already are #5 with only working half the year? Also no real birthday or anniversary big SC streams yet. I wonder how high they can rise up with a full year under their belt. Their birthdays are coming up in a couple days and they get to double-dip with the 2 of them.
While there is an argument of dividing by 2. Got to give prop to them for knowing what they are doing: going hard in GFE, sending a pledge and upholding it, farming both English and Japanese audience, the reverse coco per say, doing yuri incest bait and so on and so on. They are also the only one tapping into the JP collabs market so far in advent. These 2 knew exactly what they are doing to the point of being scary.
I would even throw rrats around that they have some people doing analytics and helping them, considering the vast improvement over their PL on every aspect. Either Dimitry Chad or..... Ehem boyfriends:baeJam:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
cyon talking about how she lived in a house with a monkey hunting bow and a taxidermied piranha before playing cusineer

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
This is her first outfit in 2 years lol. She hasn't had one since her new year outfit. I think @La+ de Central Norte mentioned one time that she didn't really want one at some point in the past?
Yeah its going to be her first one in 3 whole Years
I dont know if someone in Hololive had such a big gap between their outfits before

Maybe she didnt want one because it wouldnt fit her fashion sense
I am looking foward to it

Bronze

Ao and Raden released a cover

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
A Haachama and Botan TABS collab has been going on for a while.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
The reasoning makes sense, to a degree, but if this is true, mainland chink logic is laughably bad. "Let's make the company we like watching choose between us and a new market bringing in a lot of money by relentlessly harassing one of their current top earning talents. Surely this will make them choose us! This totally won't backfire and make our market seem risky and not worth the effort!"

CCP Einstein geniuses.

niggaphil

You all fuckers bought too much of my Romanian wife cabbage eating voice pack. Now she can spend 800 usd on a parasocial shitty gacha naked man game within a week, just like DSP spending whale money on his shitty nake wrestling man game :gunpeko:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Welp i dont know if this is worst than what happened with WACTOR but this is something for sure

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some notes from Kronii's storyteller stream.
-She had a nightmare about having her feet in a meatgrinder and she had to cut it off to escape, she had to cut her arm off too for some reason.
-She finished link's awakening and tears of a kingdom, I don't think she liked link's awakening.
-She practiced her singing, made some progress, she's afraid of her workload.
-Her nephew is more "firm" (his bones) it can also make the people's eyebrow expression when looking at a ball.
-She got a 1.9 lt. water bottle to waste less on plastic bottles.
-She used to record things she liked with DVR when they aired, looney tunes, digimon, pokemon and even death note.
-She was outside driving all day, picked up mail, she road rages because of impatience, she got her nails done and they told her she looks good with square nails, she doesn't like long nails because they get in the way.
-She saw people saying she has a thing for petplay, when she was younger her friends would scratch her bellow her chin like a cat, they told her she needed to react, she would do the same to other friends, the reaction was purring for some reason.
-She's going to the hospital because her heart is feeling weird lately.
-She wants to do a shitty pickup lines stream for valentines.
-Her feeder aunt and uncle thought she hated them because she skipped dinner with them twice.
-Her motivational advice for going to the gym is to train in case you get in a fight.
-Her mom went twice to the E.R. got IV fluids, her mom didn't want to go because it's expensive, her mom is recovering from a stomach infection.
-She didn't sleep for 2 or so days, she drank coffee and it took her that long for it to take effect and for it to wear off, it was Vietnamese coffee.
-During her first surgery she didn't count down until she passed out, this time she counted to 5 then passed out, the gas smelled bad, sour like vinegar bad, she wanted to keep herself from passing out to scare the doctors (yes she's that weird) she left the hospital the same day, they didn't prescribe her anything, not even painkillers.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Now that Gura is back I want a Hologaki collab with all the brats: Shion, Gura, Bae, La+, Kobo, and Biboo. It won't happen, but I can dream.
I would even throw rrats around that they have some people doing analytics and helping them, considering the vast improvement over their PL on every aspect. Either Dimitry Chad or..... Ehem boyfriends:baeJam:
Why would those two need boyfriends? They've been married to each other since birth.
Yeah its going to be her first one in 3 whole Years
I dont know if someone in Hololive had such a big gap between their outfits before
IRyS maybe?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka and Zali playing Project Winter with some NijiJP members.
Koto's pov:

Zali's pov:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Simp

So if you are halu enough to imagine taking your favorite cute vtuber to a cafe: This is the type they would like i guess.

bothyourhouses

I would even throw rrats around that they have some people doing analytics and helping them, considering the vast improvement over their PL on every aspect.
If you compare the later streams on their PL to the earlier ones, there's a big shift in the direction of what they're doing now. Call me naïve but it just looks like the two of them putting in the reps to me. (Also they've been plugging away at being entertainers for 10-15 years now)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Polka's birthday live with Calli, Bae, Kronii and Ollie is coming up in 3 minutes :polkasticks:

The twins will also be celebrating their birthdays with solo karaokes later in the week.

It's cute that their birthdays are almost back-to-back considering how quickly they became close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom