"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hades was sadposting because her numbers were low despite their debut teaser trailer getting so much attention. Honestly its sad but bitching about it wont help. There are a few people out there that want to see them fail for the Lumi discord thing. Best they can do is ignore it. Some people do need to get over that shit, its been what, 2 years?
Agreed, though if Hades is indeed Hylo, she definitely needs to do just that more than anyone else. I don't really have any desire to see any of them fail as long as they can move on and focus more on themselves and what they're doing. Though, that doesn't mean I won't crack jokes or talk about what happened if anything comes up about it.

Isn't that cheating due to fog of war? Not a fan of sniping. It can lead to funny moments, but most of the time it just ruins the fun and mood. Its way funnier when they get destroyed fairly.
Given some of them are prominent members of Lumi's community and probably the others too, I would hope they only stream sniped them, then just played normally and didn't cheat by watching their streams.

Phase Weekly soon.

Their reactions when the Muyu clip immediately started with Hey fuckfaces, then the almost minute-and-a-half silent stares listening to Muyu talk was amazing. And then of course, Tenma taking credit for Muyu being that way.
:SelenHAHAhere:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suou Patra finished FF5 yesterday so today she's playing the Pokemon DLC.

Most likely she will start her FF6 playthrough next weekend.

Yuzuki Choco inviting Emma☆August for a body inspection at 9PM JST (pushed back from 7PM JST).

774inc's Suzumi Nemo has her first One Man Live show today. Here's the free part for youtube. Stream starts at 6.30PM JST and the show starts half an hour later.

The paid show is hosted on SPWN. Tickets start from 6000 yen.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Yeah scuddle started off just being a nijifriend like any other, but his frequent clashes with others like riverbear and his total lack of tolerance or understanding of shitposting ended up making him become more and more defensive and more antagonistic toward the rest of the thread which culminated in him going full tribalist and spewing rrats about Holo to get back at people.
Culminating with him leaving like a bitch when Pomu graduates. His infodumps on JP nijis is arguably nice for informations sake, but all that effort got wasted by his cowardly action.

Anyway, Hyde drew Fubuki as gal-like student.

I can hear a certain melinated loving, piss chugging, brown enjoyer screaming thru the heavens when he sees this tweet.
Pretty much the reason why I post it anyway. I could find other fanart to post, but then Hyde came in with a clutch.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here are Unarchived Karaoke Streams by Shiki from 01/26, Roca, Lopi and Blaise.
Shiki Miyoshino _ 美吉野しき [PRISM Project]-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】singing anything and everything!!【...jpg
Mega Link - Shiki Miyoshino - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】singing anything and everything!!【PRISM Project Gen 3】-IJZ1ESNtFCE-20240126
GE38Zz6X0AAbKuH.jpg
Mega Link - Roca Rourin - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE ⧸ 歌枠】Show must go on!~✨(I sing with jaw pain...)-vqGs0aPS7d0-20240127
Punkalopi-Unarchived Karaoke [I miss streaming]--Jd6TqV-naQ-20240128.jpg
Mega Link - Punkalopi - Unarchived Karaoke [I miss streaming]--Jd6TqV-naQ-20240127
Blaise Shinryu Ch. 【EIEN Project】-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】IT'S NOT A PHASE RYUBIES! (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)【...jpg
Mega Link - Blaise Shinryu - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】IT'S NOT A PHASE RYUBIES! (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)【EIEN Project】-q539HGYIVAQ-20240127
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Culminating with him leaving like a bitch when Pomu graduates. His infodumps on JP nijis is arguably nice for informations sake, but all that effort got wasted by his cowardly action.

Anyway, Hyde drew Fubuki as gal-like student.

I can hear a certain melinated loving, piss chugging, brown enjoyer screaming thru the heavens when he sees this tweet.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah ik I just repeated it for the funny
I was going to make fun of you but out of curiosity, I wanted to see how much worse you've gotten. Your account was created 234 days ago and has 5,982 posts, resulting in an average of 25.57 posts/day. Meanwhile @Reticule has been on the forum for 503 days and has 12,415 posts, resulting in an average of 24.68 posts/day. Congratulations, you have officially become worse than Reticule.
STOP-POSTING-FLIP.gif

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was going to make fun of you but out of curiosity, I wanted to see how much worse you've gotten. Your account was created 234 days ago and has 5982 posts, resulting in an average of 25.57 posts/day. Meanwhile @Reticule has been on the forum for 503 days and has 12,415 posts, resulting in an average of 24.68 posts/day. Congratulations, you have officially become worse than Reticule.
STOP-POSTING-FLIP.gif
I just like Pippa, simple as.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
An agency called First Stage Production is launching an English branch. The corpo is a sister corpo to Specialite (they're both owned by a company called REALITY Studios).

What's a bit unusual about this launch, though, is that it'll be done with an all-male first gen. That's definitely an unusual move in this market. They all seem to be pretty boys so they may be looking to peel some of the fujo types away from Niji. Let's see how it works out for them.

Thanks to Lumi for the heads up.

These guys debuted today and I was able to see about half of the total runtime of the debuts. To my surprise they didn't really fujobait at all, at least in these debuts. Despite that they got some surprising numbers - the highest I saw was just over 5000, and their channels have between 4.9K and 8.4k subs. It strikes me as a surprisingly strong start for a corpo which had zero presence in the EN market and also has the male debuff.

Gale Galleon's model has a neat gimmick where he has an animated parrot on his shoulder. It doesn't do the thing where it just copies his movements and blinking and so on - it has its own movements. Cool stuff. On the other hand it's really hard to look at Rosco Graves and think anything other than "male Ollie." Hair color, skin color, even the angle of the stitches on his face - way too similar.

They currently have their full-gen collab going on in the form of a game show with trivia about each other to over 3300 CCV.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
IRyS announcement is a new outfit. Reveal on 1/30 7pm PST.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Not music, it's an outfit.... (soon too!)
Screen Shot 2024-01-28 at 12.10.16 AM.jpg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Irys getting a new outfit in two days

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I was going to make fun of you but out of curiosity, I wanted to see how much worse you've gotten. Your account was created 234 days ago and has 5,982 posts, resulting in an average of 25.57 posts/day. Meanwhile @Reticule has been on the forum for 503 days and has 12,415 posts, resulting in an average of 24.68 posts/day. Congratulations, you have officially become worse than Reticule.
STOP-POSTING-FLIP.gif
There's a clear difference between the two. I enjoy Awooger's posts. I do not enjoy Reticule's posts.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa getting mindbroken when she realizes she's a lolcow.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status of Latino infestation in corpos

1. Hololive: infected
  2. Nijisanji: Infected
  3. Idol:Infected
  4. Phase connect: still not infected
  5. First stage production: SUPER infested View attachment 62265
Next step: VSPO and Vee, and you Fishman you cannot flee from us, you cant hide forever
Isnt Eimi some form of spic from people hearing some of her scared/offcam swearing

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Isnt Eimi some form of spic from people hearing some of her scared/offcam swearing
She's a flip

EDIT: And with posts like this, I have demonstrated how I will catch up to Reticule's post count within the next 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom