"Ami Yoshiko as unfortunately unnamed fridged cyborg"Fulgur Ovid

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa is live with Sonichu Saturdays. She's watching more of the Chris-chan documentary.

Hexa is unboxing a legitimate Sonichu medallion. If she ends up as Lolcow of the Year 2024, you'll know when it started and how it happened.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Hexa is live with Sonichu Saturdays. She's watching more of the Chris-chan documentary.

Hexa had to put on gloves because the merch was directly handled by Chris himself.

She said the new package doesn't have a stain on it which seems to resemble a shoe print. Also she said the package smelled bad.
image-2024-01-28-033145855.png

She's now reading the comics so we'll see if she can avoid accidentally getting banned for showing one of his drawn sex scenes.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Hexa is unboxing a legitimate Sonichu medallion. If she ends up as Lolcow of the Year 2024, you'll know when it started and how it happened.
Didn't this already happen? Or has reading the Mikeneko thread driven me insane?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Didn't this already happen? Or has reading the Mikeneko thread driven me insane?
She did the medallion in the first stream, although she is getting a new one that Chris-chan just released. She's currently reading the Sonichu comics that she bought.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She did the medallion in the first stream, although she is getting a new one that Chris-chan just released. She's currently reading the Sonichu comics that she bought.
There are two levels of medallions, the basic version (she already had this) and the complete version with the embedded gem in the rear. There are only eleven of these in existence, Chris has one that he always wears, and there are ten that have just been released. Hexa had the old version but just got the complete version.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
There are two levels of medallions, the basic version (she already had this) and the complete version with the embedded gem in the rear. There are only eleven of these in existence, Chris has one and there are ten that have just been released. Hexa had the old version but just got the complete version.
She said she was going to get it. She doesn't have it yet.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
There are two levels of medallions, the basic version (she already had this) and the complete version with the embedded gem in the rear. There are only eleven of these in existence, Chris has one that he always wears, and there are ten that have just been released. Hexa had the old version but just got the complete version.
3 levels, there's also a much cheaper mass produced made by someone else.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Status of Latino infestation in corpos

1. Hololive: infected
  2. Nijisanji: Infected
  3. Idol:Infected
  4. Phase connect: still not infected
  5. First stage production: SUPER infested Screenshot_515.jpg
Next step: VSPO and Vee, and you Fishman you cannot flee from us, you cant hide forever

Negzana

5. First stage production: SUPER infested View attachment 62265
Next step: VSPO and Vee, and you Fishman you cannot flee from us, you cant hide forever
Who is Latino in Hololive? I thought Ame was Spanish, not Latino?

Also I don't watch Holostars so sorry I don't know what ethnicity they are

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Who is Latino in Hololive? I thought Ame was Spanish, not Latino?
Hakka and Goldbullet, daily reminder the entire crackhouse is called Hololive Production

Ensok

Early Adopter
Hakka and Goldbullet, daily reminder the entire crackhouse is called Hololive Production
I didn't know Goldbullet was, I don't know how I missed it while watching his Conker stream but I guess it never connected.

Hakka is... he often can say some pretty funny stuff and be entertaining but he sounds like a gay spic so often it's distracting.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Who is this Bijou knockoff?
That is Gooba from HoloEN Myth. She just debuted this week. So far she is entertaining.

Well the Phase girls got stream sniped by viewers and got shit on so hard they started malding. When they were about to lose, the snipers surrendered making them mald even more. We are not going to get another League stream after this.

Not sure why the hell people hate when the girls stream League. This is peak content.

Hades was sadposting because her numbers were low despite their debut teaser trailer getting so much attention. Honestly its sad but bitching about it wont help. There are a few people out there that want to see them fail for the Lumi discord thing. Best they can do is ignore it. Some people do need to get over that shit, its been what, 2 years?
Women... Things that happened a decade ago feels like yesterday to them. It's called "Time Dilation". The fatter the woman, the more time dilates around them. Kinda explains why Calli still cringes on her Minecraft mishaps.

If i remember correctly even Scuddle didn't start off at full strength. I seem to remember when i first joined the homeland scuddle wasn't so prolific. A Niji apologist even then to be sure, but unless i am misremembering he was more concise. Much like Nolan he leveled up with time.
Fuck Scuddle, that Nijiloving twat. Good riddance.

The shark is back, for now.

I thought Eimi was LatinX.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Bros she's too Fucking cute

Her 2.0 has so many cool features, I'm just plain inspired. The wet shirt effects, the adorable floatation ring, the phone and charms... the wet shirt toggle

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@midori

You said you wanted a Hexachu?
1706416308110.png

I know it looks like shit but that's kind of the point.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

What about Lia?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1706417126593.png

Hexachu on stream right now.

Guess I'm a celebrity now. Later, losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom