"So uh... after the stream... you wanna show me your Bionicles?"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
Always interests me how big Lumi's influence is beyond her actual channel size. I assumed with all the memes, collabs, and appearances she has she'd be as big as Pippa but her channel isn't that large and I was surprised when I noticed that.
I don't care about numbers, she is one of my favorite tards.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

HOLY FUCK ANOTHER STREAM AND ITS A SOLO ONE NOW

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Fefe / CovfefeChan has been banned permanently, for now. We can only speculate the reason, as they seem to have cropped it out. Seems unlikely the ban will stick, as it rarely does for certain kinds of streamers.

EDIT: Wow. How terrible.

whore
Yamanba
니가
ヤリマン

Negzana

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Fefe / CovfefeChan has been banned permanently, for now. We can only speculate the reason, as they seem to have cropped it out. Seems unlikely the ban will stick, as it rarely does for certain kinds of streamers.

EDIT: Wow. How terrible.

don't worry she has a back up plan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Saya is streaming The Mortuary Assistant in twenty minutes.

If you like cute girls suffering through horror games, or just want a stream that isn't Palworld, this could be the stream for you.

braindoko

Spain cat Reina playing heavy metal FPS

Assalamualaikum Asylum

I was gonna jokingly ask for chuubas who wear hijab, now I have to watch her
If muslim women are this based we're in dire need of a full Islamic Vtuber group

Q: "Do you ever think about getting a girlfriend, Kobo?"
K: "If I'm a boy yeah. I'm a girl though."
K: "God the Almighty created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Bobby"

Niji might be taking L after L these days, but these moments are still nice.

Harada tweeted the same message again but the second time offered Rosemi a costume in game

That's the highest honor for a fan

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Bronze

Harada tweeted the same message again but the second time offered Rosemi a costume in game

Here it is, niji. Your good PR move opportunity. Just allow it.

Limkin

I wonder who read her sexting Neririn
Lumi's Vesper's sister?
Grand uncle. Always remember, Lumi is not gay for loving women, because she is a 50 year old man and therefore is straight

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Now watch as Niji doesn't allow it. Causing her to miss a once in a lifetime opportunity and then graduate. Pomu 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Rosemi stonks in the dead pool are rising.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

if they fumble this then Niji is beyond retarded, the main director is offering it for god's sake

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Dtto finally announced in her new org and most of the clips in her presentation video are with Lap :BijouBijou:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
V4mirai shared some things offered to their talents. Not sure if they've shared this before. I assume they imply they are looking for new ones with this post

How do they come to the measurement of being the 3rd biggest corpo?
I know its a difficult measurement and depending on what you measure, the rankings are different. But it also speaks about their confidence if they call themselves that.
A very significant portion of Niji fans, after EN branch was made, were people who hated Holo for "being fake" and only watched Niji to spite them.
I remember that time and its something that soured me very much on NijiEN. I know its dumb to be influenced by the Fandom of someone but yeah, when Niji was still new and fresh, from 2021 to mid 2022 I encountered a lot of people like that. People who claim Idol culture LE BAD, Holos are fake and fake everything for the unicorns and how Holo management is bad and too restrictive. Look how free the NijiEN girls are, Holo management could never! Look how much Millie and Enna talk about their periods, Holos don't do that, terrible content, management forces them into pure pretty idol boxes!!!1!

I was kinda open for being a NijiHolo DD at the beginning, but those kinda interactions irked me and I just stopped being into Niji early on. Idk, maybe it was just me how experienced stuff like that but it did feel a lot like deliberate shitting on Holo to push Niji and as someone who had a very open Oshi (wawa), all of their claims just dont apply at all.

Welp.
We all expected that, no surprises there. Except that, from what Ophie vagueposted on her alt, I would have thought it would still take longer until she graduates.
Moona needs therapy, no joke.
I hope and believe her getting over her depression after her fathers death is one of the main reasons for her hiatus.
I just hope she gets better, his death really royally fucked her up.
I got no advice to give, thankfully most of my close family is still kicking.
I just hope she overcomes this.
Ukwclw79_o.png

I hope her friends help her overcome this
:kroheart::kroheart:

Limkin

I was kinda open for being a NijiHolo DD at the beginning, but those kinda interactions irked me and I just stopped being into Niji early on. Idk, maybe it was just me how experienced stuff like that but it did feel a lot like deliberate shitting on Holo to push Niji and as someone who had a very open Oshi (wawa), all of their claims just dont apply at all.
You also had people who were obviously HoloEN simps with memberships and shit, coming to NijiEN girls streams and going "waaah, you are my favorite streamer, this is the first time I ever sent a superchat to someone, you are so great!". And like, what do you expect them to say, "you are a filthy liar, I saw you sending like a dozen superchats yesterday on another girl's stream". Ofc they would at least act happy (although they probably thought it was genuine). It was just very gay and very pathetic time

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
taking a temporary break from watching infinite Palworld streams to catch up on vods, first up is femcel hampter finishing what she started at Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion:

during the stream, she questions whether she should play Palworld on stream, and decides that she would rather play My Time At Sandrock instead. honestly, completely understandable, it's a good game for people that need a life sim of endless busywork, exploration, gathering, building, farming, and starting a family with the studio ghibli-inspired anime boy/girl of your dreams

...she also determined that nobody would want to see her stream this game either while Palworld is "the meta", ignore the resurgence of Stardew Valley stream content with the upcoming 1.6 update, let alone Mori singlehandedly convincing Hololive management they should stream Stardew Valley

moral of the story: say to yourself that nobody will want to see you stream a game enough, others will follow suit in believing nobody will want to see that game being streamed, and nobody will ever stream that game, creating an infinite negative feedback loop

tl;dr: Palworld forever (until it's not), hampter having a FOMO/FOTM crisis

Top Bottom