"Just don't be homeless"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I don't know why you had a mid-afternoon nap, but I do know this is your fault.
For what its worth, Proctor actually woken up around three-four minutes before the announcement was up, so technically it isn't Proctor's sleeping curse fault?

Though it's a miniscule differences, so it might still be his fault for sleeping regardless.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For what its worth, Proctor actually woken up around three-four minutes before the announcement was up, so technically it isn't Proctor's sleeping curse fault?

Though it's a miniscule differences, so it might still be his fault for sleeping regardless.
You forget there's time difference between a talent quitting and us getting a black text on white graduation document. Someone has to write and proof edit the document, after all.

So we can, in fact, blame Proctor for this and I fully intend to do so.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

I am almost convinced Proctor works for Niji management with the number of vtubers he has caused to graduate.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
@God's Strongest Mozumite's flavor girl streaming Lethal Company. Finally a break from all that Palworld slop.

Apparently, it's a V-Dere collab. Here's the other streams:

Airi's stream died so only these three are available.

SoundWave Superior

Niji WHHYYY ohh wait
But serious was disheartened by the loss of Erika now Ophelia just makes me mad I swear if them two don't get picked up would be insane. FUCK YOU VReverie

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Moona needs therapy, no joke.

Limkin

Ophelia was already collabing on a different persona with other girls for weeks at this point, graduation notice is just a formality to officially announce it. That is one hell of a dead corpo, everyone else is probably also just sitting and waiting for the contract to run out, I don't see the reason to stick with it. At least they seem to implode silently and not with massive documents detailing all the shit that went down. So probably just genuine incompetence (inb4 another minor at the top)

USS IOWA

Moona needs therapy, no joke.

Her and her father must be really close then. I can't imagine that someone who you see everyday since you are born suddenly dissapear forever, I don't know how I cope.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Yeah that's why I'm willing to give the twins a little more leeway on that. They basically spent their whole lives in idol culture, both in the audience and on the stage. While a simple "Ohh looks good" would have been fine, they likely did that awkward silence out of instinct and just don't want anything to do with males.
> don't want anything to do with males
In public, anyway.
:smugrys:
How did this forum discover Hexa again?
She found us. :pikayabai:

chihirogumi

I'm a little bored so I decide to share my observation on a specific Niji shill on Reddit.

There is this user on Reddit who often shits on Hololive and their fans, but will still immediately jump into the Hololive subreddit to defend Niji at every opportunity he can. Well, that's nothing special. However, just recently he basically exposed himself as not giving a shit about any of the foreign Niji branches. According to him only the main JP branch matter and only their fans can be labeled as "Niji fans".

Here are a few example of his posts: (WARNING, a couple of huge screenshots)
View attachment 62061
View attachment 62062
View attachment 62063
Bonus (some of his comments got deleted but apparently a redditor calling him out managed to retrieve it):
View attachment 62064
Obviously there are more spicy comments you can find but I'm not gonna share them all. Feel free to go through his profile which I have shared above.

Why I'm posting all this? Well, I'm still a little taken back with how "gatekeep-y" this particular Niji fan is with all his "only JP matters" motto. I know there are a few specific NijiJP watchers here so I'm hoping for some clarification if that's how most old Niji fans behave (old, as in those who exist before the formation of NijiEN).
He seems like just another dipshit plebbitor with a hateboner. The most hate I've seen from the english speaking NijiJP fans is towards Luxiem (mostly Vox) and the cancerous fujo fanbase that they brought with them. Most of the other NijiEN/KR/ID talents and fanbases they have no problem with.
It looks like a piece of poop but I think a moldy mouse.... Whatever now that I know it's an avocado. That wooden table is beautiful.

It's the beginning of the end. Watch OG's giving gifts before Chihiro leaves.😔

This month is basically her roommate's birthday which makes this gift-giving extra special.
I found a translated schedule for her very last week in Niji. I think the last solo stream is most likely a 24 hour stream. (Stogura is the GTA RP server)
GErtAYRboAAFbPj.jpg

seenister

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I have a funny flashback to Kancolle. If you remember it's limited to Japanese IP only so foreigners have to use VPN/spoof IP to even play the game. When the devs decided to add USS Iowa as a battleship, a number of English speaking players sperged out citing muh pure Japanese shipgirls with talks about US war crimes and stuff. Almost all of them are SEAmonkeys. This ESL writing style person might be one
Add the fact that the main creator fighted to the death with Kadokawa to NOT put Iowa on it to the point he still bitch about it to this day, also he get ballistic if you mention Azur lane, legends say he was so petty to force Kadokawa to copyright Kanmusu so no one else could use it

If only. The dogs went mute as soon as Stars showed up in the video.
They know the grift, thats why i dont like them that much, the grift give you big bucks but also the minor slight and is to the dumpster with you, at least they are not going full GFE, one of my pals dropped them because in his words "they talk to chat like they were childrens, some may like that but i dont"

Ina on the other hand simp for them offline because she did not doubt in the slightest to collab with them for a song back when grampire was around

Negzana

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Fefe / CovfefeChan has been banned permanently, for now. We can only speculate the reason, as they seem to have cropped it out. Seems unlikely the ban will stick, as it rarely does for certain kinds of streamers.

EDIT: Wow. How terrible.

Last edited:

seenister

Was she another cyberlive girl?
Nah, the joke is when shit happens in the vtubing world, it's all Lumi's fault. She's the vtuber boogeyman. The Daiz of /vt/.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Fefe / CovfefeChan has been banned permanently, for now. We can only speculate the reason, as they seem to have cropped it out. Seems unlikely the ban will stick, as it rarely does for certain kinds of streamers.

Thanks Proctor for hearing my pleas, now kill the commie this time and then Froot

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Negzana

Nah, the joke is when shit happens in the vtubing world, it's all Lumi's fault. She's the vtuber boogeyman. The Daiz of /vt/.
Oh I just assumed it was another CL girl who hated Lumi who graduated. There's a curse there iirc.

Lumi's Vesper's sister?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Negzana

Always interests me how big Lumi's influence is beyond her actual channel size. I assumed with all the memes, collabs, and appearances she has she'd be as big as Pippa but her channel isn't that large and I was surprised when I noticed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom