"Do I want to say it? do I sigh... do I want to say it? sigh It's... it's the forbidden fleshlight"Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
That story summed up

"I went to Washington to meet my fuck boy and he broke my hand LMFAO"
There's definitely more to the story involving Fefe_asmr and possibly others, but I'm not interested enough to sift through her ridiculously active discord.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
The part I like the most about this account is she's actually still a massive fangirl for active idols. It's not like she waxes nostalgic about long dead groups, or her oshis are all long graduated and replaced.
you didn't have to call out Kiara like that
Now her Oshi is Nathalie Dormer

Edit: Also look at this retarded reddit post I came across

DSDWNaX9_o.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

:NOWWELAUGH:

Riro Ron and her consequences have been hilarious for the vtuber world

The form says at the top the salary range is $24-40k… :confusedshuba: I hope for everyone's sake that's just for a part-time position. Edit: Although I suppose that's a decent rate if you're SEA - I imagine most of their applicants will be from less-developed countries.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Happy woman tears incoming tonight?

Edit: Its okay, Airi. Escalators only subsist on the flesh of Chinese people. You have nothing to fear.

Did someone fedpost irl (in minecraft) at her black company or something?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The form says at the top the salary range is $24-40k… :confusedshuba: I hope for everyone's sake that's just for a part-time position.
This is legit why I haven't entered into vtubing as a side business. Its a fuckin' downgrade from even fuckin' McDonalds at this point. You know its also not gonna be part time either as the job is gonna be demanding. And what if the talents don't make money and have to rely on ads and shit? It aint worth it. Vdere's application asked how much you expected to make and its like "Is this Part time or Full time? I'm not gonna put down a part time salary for whats gonna end up a full time job"

There's definitely more to the story involving Fefe_asmr and possibly others, but I'm not interested enough to sift through her ridiculously active discord.
Vtubers, nay

Oh? I can post now?! I don’t know which admin approve it but thanks!!!
Ok who is to blame for this

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hololive making Fishman's shipping look lightning fast by comparison.
Buying Phase Connect merch isn't buying merch for yourself. It's a surprise gift for future you down the line when you get a package and realize, "wait, I completely forgot I ordered".
Long games even if they are/were popular can be stream poison if the streamer prolongs it enough that the game isn't the "big thing" anymore. Won't be surprised if most streamers don't finish it now since it probably will be low number streams, unlike around the release month.
The problem with Baldur's Gate as a stream game is that it is very long if you include the side content. So when you're on your 8th or 9th stream, it's hard to convince new people to hop in midway through the story.
Strange. Why am I treated like an alien from outer space when I express relief creating an account and be able to post here?
Lurk more before posting again.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

USS IOWA

you didn't have to call out Kiara like that
Now her Oshi is Nathalie Dormer

Edit: Also look at this retarded reddit post I came across

DSDWNaX9_o.png
Oh sure Cover has funding on a fleet of black SUVs but not hiring more staff to the 3D studio smh.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The form says at the top the salary range is $24-40k… :confusedshuba: I hope for everyone's sake that's just for a part-time position. Edit: Although I suppose that's a decent rate if you're SEA - I imagine most of their applicants will be from less-developed countries.
I would assume that even if its "Full time" it gives you enough freedom that you can work on another thing. Not a terrible job if it lets you work on other shit as a side-job.

The problem with Baldur's Gate as a stream game is that it is very long if you include the side content. So when you're on your 8th or 9th stream, it's hard to convince new people to hop in midway through the story.
Basically every new stream is less viewers unless something weird happens that gets clipped and people decide to catch up or watch.

Last edited:

Militante

Yeah, for SEA that's a lifechanging amount of money given the typical salary ranges. In these cursed lands, that would be a professional-level salary. It's enough money to sufficiently motivate someone to devote full-time to a supposed 'part-time' position. Though that assumes they have a good work ethic.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
SEA excluding anybody from Malaysia, Indonesia or Brunei since these are all Muslim majority countries. Probably not Singapore since their currency and cost of living is on par with first world countries. If they can get someone capable from Thailand or Vietnam it’ll be worth their buck. Otherwise by process of elimination…

Aviel is gonna hire some flips.

Edit: Some unrelated but le funny tweets

Last edited:

Anime Fan

It's time for another Runie Ruseday!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bug Eater

edit: I noticed now that Nijisanji didn't get perms for Palworld.
Nintendo will hold a grudge against Niji for life if they cheat on Pokemon with Palworld, apparently they've been giving out codes to as many people as they can so I doubt it's an actual perms issue. (IDK if the Pokemon perms are even worth it really, I guess they can play some older games so at least they aren't restricted to the newest slop, but the oldest I've seen is Pokemon Black)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I spose there is no escape

she was on VC with meemaw and lumi until she began stream-prep, so they're all going to play together

Palworld will continue until morale improves

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Even though I don't care for idol I'd try my luck but it's kike corp I don't trust them in the slightest. I'm already sort of a tardwrangler and that pay in my shithole is decent I may even get laid too :Vesper-UNHINGED:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
panik.PNG

IM PANICKING AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH :gurastress:

While we're all waiting to die at the hands of a British man check out my frog oshi he got a new model
lily.jpg

+25% adorableness upgrade
-50% facial tracking downgrade
Still somehow not as bad as Hololive's facial tracking :smugselen:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
While we're all waiting to die at the hands of a British man check out my frog oshi he got a new model
View attachment 62007
+25% adorableness upgrade
-50% facial tracking downgrade
Still somehow not as bad as Hololive's facial tracking :smugselen:
Are you unironically just a homosexual? I can't get a read on you, you are a very strange individual, actively choosing to watch troontoobers and all.

Top Bottom